ASSASINS are too weak now

2»

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lmao at this thread... yeah sins are so weak. an aoe shot with nablet R8 dagger -> http://imgur.com/uG6f26p learn to use skills for a change besides auto attack
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    That's a bad screenshot to use as you can call it 3 people with decent gear and one random person that was debuffed and in poor gear to begin with.

I get your point and all, but your evidence kinda goes against it. :/
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Oups_Dead - Harshlands
    Oups_Dead - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    trolling everyone in server with aps gear problem?!!!?!
    besides that yh we r a bit squishy with aps but who cares when u kill a full jod sharded r9rr full +12 archer in under 2 secs with aps?
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lmao at this thread... yeah sins are so weak. an aoe shot with nablet R8 dagger -> http://imgur.com/uG6f26p learn to use skills for a change besides auto attack

This one smells like HF b:bye
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ...every time I see this thread, I want to say "well, their skill tree looks exactily the same to me; maybe you should try and use the skills that they have " or something like that >.>'
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mg_Zr - Harshlands
    _Mg_Zr - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    trolling everyone in server with aps gear problem?!!!?!
    besides that yh we r a bit squishy with aps but who cares when u kill a full jod sharded r9rr full +12 archer in under 2 secs with aps?

Your a squishy 1 hit and i have seen you aps third stage r9 wizards enough said -_- And besides if you think thats trolling apsing with +12 third stage r9 daggers, try killing a seeker by apsing him with a lvl 90 sword
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - 102 Demon Kitty Kat

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
    - Douglas Adams
  • Vyrrg - Harshlands
    Vyrrg - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Someone like me can make enough coins by merchanting in one week to get all the coins, rep and mats to make the R999 gear, +10 it, and fill all the sockets with jades of steady defense. You're just mad because you don't know how

(And I'm not telling)b:laugh

But really, 1 week, just 1 weeks profit mail to Vyrrg kthxbai b:bye
  • EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear
    EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    actually... i was looking at a pair of daggers on pwdatabase Chaos Crosser and with the build i have here... this is one scary sin... all that needs to be implemented is the extremely high end 6 piece set armors that require r9s2, 38 ebony gold, and 578 soverign's seals.

NOW combine this with your fishy sin skills and tell me that it's not op... (i don't need to hear, oh, no vit, fail or anything... i just split the points to get the build and high crit)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BM: pwcalc.com/51cc5fb4332f4158
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    randoll wrote: »
    you guys keep improving ALL the chars but NOT SINS!!!! sins have the most worst gear than anyone else... only good stuff they have are the rrr9 dags... that's all of it... the rest of it is just **** and because of that we sins have to keep using the **** r8 chests and the tt stuff to get our aps... without our aps gear we are almost useless,,, thats soo annoying because every one else have full rrr9 gear and it gives them toomuch advantage.. because you have given stealth detection pots, the sins cant even out smart the other even by using stealth.. you have given archers stealth pots and stealth skill , so if a 101 archer stealth , a 101 sin cant detect. but if a 101 sin stealth , any 101 with pots can detect him.. wtf ! sins are now just piece of ****.... sorry for swearing and cursing is it offended anyone... >.<

Really .... full r9 3rd cast sins rip me a new as.shole. Stop complaining and get urself the gear and refines...

I am full r9 3rd cast Wizard so you know.
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    actually... i was looking at a pair of daggers on pwdatabase Chaos Crosser and with the build i have here... this is one scary sin... all that needs to be implemented is the extremely high end 6 piece set armors that require r9s2, 38 ebony gold, and 578 soverign's seals.

NOW combine this with your fishy sin skills and tell me that it's not op... (i don't need to hear, oh, no vit, fail or anything... i just split the points to get the build and high crit)
    JFYI, that's the PW-CN-only version of R999.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear
    EbonyKitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    JFYI, that's the PW-CN-only version of R999.

and here i thought we would get something just as awesome sometime in the future... especially since we do have the ascension forge for the upgraded rings now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BM: pwcalc.com/51cc5fb4332f4158
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This one smells like HF b:bye
    No debuff's just what happens when you are on the receiving end of a very nice crit. +11 R8's hit really hard, the only thing I have used that hit's a higher DPH was my old zerk G15's@+10. In most situations the r8's still will out DPH my T3 Niv's.

@OPKossy except for loth(no idea on his/her gear) all 3 of those are very well geared char's. Xirs is geared very well, I just have no idea on their pdef as he is a caster. It was a well placed lucky shot, they were in our base and I tele'd in the middle and aoe'd them all. Those were the only hits that registered in the log, I hit around 8 chars at once.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    and here i thought we would get something just as awesome sometime in the future... especially since we do have the ascension forge for the upgraded rings now...

Mhm, as Typh as stated, it's PWCN's version of R9r2 daggers, while we have Adversity Daggers.

On top of that, R9r rings on PWCN's version is part of the set of their armor. They're not on our version.
  • DanteLamar - Archosaur
    DanteLamar - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think aps still cut it, even for full r9 3rd cast, unless they are full 3rd JoSd full +12, but am just getting to join the +10 club b:chuckle so no complains, but DPH honestly feels like you broke us when you toke away stunlock <.<!! but will get back to you when I get all my 3rd cast b:victory

for any sin wanna get to into some real pk here's the golden rule :

Aps = Pve

DPH = Pk

myself : I mix both depending on my mood b:sin
    A road of death or one of life
    a sorrowful path or one of joy
    whichever you choose, choose for yourself
    do not become, someones toy.
    f:despise
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think aps still cut it, even for full r9 3rd cast, unless they are full 3rd JoSd full +12, but am just getting to join the +10 club b:chuckle so no complains, but DPH honestly feels like you broke us when you toke away stunlock <.<!! but will get back to you when I get all my 3rd cast b:victory

for any sin wanna get to into some real pk here's the golden rule :

Aps = Pve

DPH = Pk

myself : I mix both depending on my mood b:sin

DANTE!!!!!!!!! -TACKLES!!!-
    Haiii hunnnyyyyy!!!

I can see you're bored cause of maint xD

gimme your skype so we can chat lol >_>

Also; Hi Sin forums! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • DanteLamar - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    DANTE!!!!!!!!! -TACKLES!!!-
    Haiii hunnnyyyyy!!!

I can see you're bored cause of maint xD

Also; Hi Sin forums! :D

hi lol, and ofc bored, I need my TT doors open >.> 10* sale aint waiting forever.

and no Skype for you , chiro would kill me b:shutup
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hi lol, and ofc bored, I need my TT doors open >.> 10* sale aint waiting forever.

and no Skype for you , chiro would kill me b:shutup

>_>" You suuucckkkkkk, I can't even talk to you on skype? isn't that over possessive much? ._.

And I got all my r9r3 to +10!!! :D!

And if you need a TT opener I'll help :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • DanteLamar - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    >_>" You suuucckkkkkk, I can't even talk to you on skype? isn't that over possessive much? ._.

maybe, but I likei b:cute

[QUOTE=And I got all my r9r3 to +10!!! :D!

And if you need a TT opener I'll help :o[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

:O Congrats!! b:victory
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Is not about learn to play class, is about having OP gears. People dont give a damn about you know class they ask "Looking for R9 or OP people" That is all.
    If you come to this game and power lvl like many of them did, buy in few days R9 and make it +12...you are the king of the game and everyone loves you and take you in squads, they dont care if you play for 2 days or 4 years....R9 rules now!

OMG Finally someone that know that this game Donot need skill Credit card is ur best friend.

and another thing how u can show that u know ur class well when u get 1 shot by someone that is +12 ?

Also i get pissed when ppl keep saying Sins musnot not use stealth and only noob sins that use it WELL its like saying a bm who use marow is noob or an archer who use range atk is noob. get to it ppl stealth is a skill that given to sins to be used like any other skills
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~