Opinion on top 10 Nation War Parties.

Options

Comments

• LordPent - Lost City
    LordPent - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    why wadzio squad even in discussion. guy calls out merk and then loses to him everytime.

obama running his lands.
  • imerkwhites
    imerkwhites Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Remember that one time wadzio capped the flag in NW, and was like "Why you spark so much bro"... Then proceeded to lose that war.... and the next two to our squad b:beatup
  • LordPent - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    remember when he tried to genie spark that one time then some random black ea 1spark countered him and he got dropped
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Only reason u won that 1 war was cuz Rinc's party was there. Until they came u were losing. So brag abt the fact others saved ur *** =P
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    There is gonna be new NW map starting this weekend, if u guys want lets meet party vs party, 10 vs 10 in any spot of the map. Wanna see who wins?? ;)
  • imerkwhites
    edited March 2013
    Options
    One thing I've noticed about you.... You have an excuse for everything that doesn't go your way. We have beat you numerous occasions without rinc there, so find some other lame excuse.
  • LordPent - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What i find funny is throughout all the bull**** that was said you're only referring to one war rinc was in without his party just us and him.

We've big whooping your *** since you opened your bigass mouth in WC. Funny how much your *** overloads your mouth.

~sit down trash the god has spoken
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Assuming we're talking about FULL squads the ones i think are top 10 with full attendance in the same wars

1. Bait & The Avengers
    2. NyKage & the Ninja Turtles
    3. IKUTMYSELF & My Chemical Romance
    4. Wadzio & the Axis Allience
    5. LordPent & The Rough Riders
    6. Hexstar & .. the other cash shopping psychic messes
    7. Shinzoko and GuardianZ
    8. DemansPsy & DemansPsy's merching friends
    9. MECHserac & MECHsicans
    10. El_boricua

Lmao

Sweetiebot give DogyStyle 10 points for making me fall from my chair b:laugh
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot give DogyStyle 10 points for making me fall from my chair
    Umm, is 'DogyStyle' really the right name for this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot give DogyStyle - Lost City 10 points plz b:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot give DogyStyle - Lost City 10 points plz
    Azura - Lost City awards 10 points to DogyStyle - Lost City!
    DogyStyle - Lost City now has a total of 10 points and is in 30th place.
    Azura - Lost City can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Wadzio - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What i find funny is throughout all the bull**** that was said you're only referring to one war rinc was in without his party just us and him.

We've big whooping your *** since you opened your bigass mouth in WC. Funny how much your *** overloads your mouth.

~sit down trash the god has spoken

my offer still there :) I remember beating ur party numerous times... Happened times we lost, but u r far to be any good... We can always check in on the battlefield which would be the best way to fix it :) So lets trash talk or make it happen? :P

but I guess I know the answer, Mr some1 stole my coa boss *Cry me the river*.

Let me know in game when u grow up :)
  • LordPent - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    my offer still there :) I remember beating ur party numerous times... Happened times we lost, but u r far to be any good... We can always check in on the battlefield which would be the best way to fix it :) So lets trash talk or make it happen? :P

but I guess I know the answer, Mr some1 stole my coa boss *Cry me the river*.

Let me know in game when u grow up :)

Your offer can remain there and the fact still remains you got ****ted on. How does it feel to lose to people who undergear you? apparently having good gear doesnt mean you have skill bro...reality hurts..."spark more". All you can do is lie lie lie and convince yourself it's the truth cause you're nothing more but a non factor. Maybe you need a 3rd or 4th ep to heal you to do better? eh? perhaps then you'll stop dying to people with gear that is on the level of cute kittys.

~please take another seat the god has spoken
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Your offer can remain there and the fact still remains you got ****ted on. How does it feel to lose to people who undergear you? apparently having good gear doesnt mean you have skill bro...reality hurts..."spark more". All you can do is lie lie lie and convince yourself it's the truth cause you're nothing more but a non factor. Maybe you need a 3rd or 4th ep to heal you to do better? eh? perhaps then you'll stop dying to people with gear that is on the level of cute kittys.

~please take another seat the god has spoken
    Im just gonna LOL @ this. Please first beat me since now You have pants or just keep signeting ppl and talking smack after. Reroll into 4th character plox.

And well the fact u refuse the offer just says it all. All u can do is just talk or trash talk, when weapons are supposed to talk u sux.
  • LordPent - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Im just gonna LOL @ this. Please first beat me since now You have pants or just keep signeting ppl and talking smack after. Reroll into 4th character plox.

And well the fact u refuse the offer just says it all. All u can do is just talk or trash talk, when weapons are supposed to talk u sux.

Signeting people for what? All i do is NW on this server...like I said all you do is lie and make yourself believe the bull**** that actually comes out of your mouth. Reroll what 4 characters? Please enlighten me.

Speaking of rerolling maybe you should just hand me back your sin I was using in vengefui TW's and actually making people QQ. Something you can never do cause regardless of what class you play you're trash. You want to 1v1? Then lets go on equal gear I don't have time to spend 15hrs+ farming like you. Go outside and finally get to see what the sun looks like, shave off the horse hair on your head...it's 2013 bro get with the times.

In this wise words of the 300 year old lushess...you're the disease of the server. And you wonder why 90% of people who use to follow you don't anymore? Please stop overloading your mouth with your *** bro this is depressing as much as I enjoy roasting you.

~Debate ended bro.b:cry
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ming we're talking about FULL squads the ones i think are top 10 with full attendance in the same wars

1. Bait & The Avengers
    7. Shinzoko

hex star and the star troopers is more accurate- let's go to war , killing one bunch of bug at a time

59. Kiraven & The Goonies[/QUOTE]
  • ReckUrWorld - Lost City
    ReckUrWorld - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Assuming we're talking about FULL squads the ones i think are top 10 with full attendance in the same wars

I call Raphael
  • Onatop - Lost City
    Onatop - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LMFAO. ahhh i love when people trash talk, in this particular instance, Wadzio, and for the record let me re-phrase:
    As a SQUAD TC (KUT'S sqd) never lost to anyone except Adroit's sqd (I assume Azura in there, otherwise I'd say we lost to Azura 1 or 2 times) and Krank's sqd... So Wadzio U r mistaken or are u in denial?
    Find the solution to Laplace's equation at X=2, Y =3, OR bend over b:cry
  • imerkwhites
    edited March 2013
    Options

....... Since when could you signet inside NW lol..? and why would we even acknowledge your offer...? Of the 10 + battles we have had against each other you have maybe won 2.
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

1. Bait & The Avengers
    7. Shinzoko and GuardianZ
    8. DemansPsy & DemansPsy's merching friends
    9. MECHserac & MECHsicans
    10. El_boricua

59. Kiraven & The Goonies

LOL Love everyones enjoying this thread :D
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot which character from the Ninja Turtles as I?
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot which character from the Ninja Turtles as I?
    I don't know their names, what is yours?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wadzio - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LMFAO. ahhh i love when people trash talk, in this particular instance, Wadzio, and for the record let me re-phrase:
    As a SQUAD TC (KUT'S sqd) never lost to anyone except Adroit's sqd (I assume Azura in there, otherwise I'd say we lost to Azura 1 or 2 times) and Krank's sqd... So Wadzio U r mistaken or are u in denial?
    Guarantee u that IKUT, Diesel was there... I didnt see u, but there was Athila, PureOne, etc. From other ppl there was Mizeral and Zevrex too. It was one of the last in NW we sit long in the instance for point score. I guarantee u we sent all back to base. this is not abt trash talking but facts...

@merk

signeting is refering to 1 pvp in which i think i 1 shotted ur dear friend like 3-4 times, till he signet a lot of ppl and called me "fail". Asked for 1 vs 1 he said he has no 3rd cast pants. I offered to take off some parts to adjust, he refused. End of story.

Like I said im not gonna compete in trolling with u. Let u be the fool. But im always up for good fight and challenge. :) Guess u guys just talk. so let it be. All that was to be proved.
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Guarantee u that IKUT, Diesel was there... I didnt see u, but there was Athila, PureOne, etc. From other ppl there was Mizeral and Zevrex too. It was one of the last in NW we sit long in the instance for point score. I guarantee u we sent all back to base. this is not abt trash talking but facts...

Athila havent played in the last few weeks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onatop - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lets stop this pointless charade, none of us can prove who beat who... its all about who gonna believe who..
    So, who u believe, Wadzio or me?
  • DogyStyle - Lost City
    DogyStyle - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lets stop this pointless charade, none of us can prove who beat who... its all about who gonna believe who..
    So, who u believe, Wadzio or me?

Wadzio, i have no idea who onatop is
    + wadzio knows how to "poooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh"
  • Onatop - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Damn I was expecting a comment about my signature b:sad
  • imerkwhites
    edited March 2013
    Options

@merk

signeting is refering to 1 pvp in which i think i 1 shotted ur dear friend like 3-4 times, till he signet a lot of ppl and called me "fail". Asked for 1 vs 1 he said he has no 3rd cast pants. I offered to take off some parts to adjust, he refused. End of story.

Like I said im not gonna compete in trolling with u. Let u be the fool. But im always up for good fight and challenge. :) Guess u guys just talk. so let it be. All that was to be proved.

Here you go stating "facts" again that no one can back up.... You claim to have sent everyone back to base...? If I recall.. Last time I had a war against you, we ported you out.. you came back in again and then proceeded to get ported again... So maybe when you are referring to porting people out, you are speaking of your own squad.
  • DogyStyle - Lost City
    DogyStyle - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    WELLLLL since no one is gonna say it, after NW today.. i guess wadzio couldnt back himself up vs the tc squad
  • imerkwhites
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Famous quote of the night from NW....
    IKUTMYSELF: THAT'S HOW YOU CAP WADZIO b:bye
    Wadzio: 'Silence'