mrmorbio Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Suggestion Box
A new solution for a fc with hyper...

make like Phoenix Valley...

enter only lvls:

75~84 squad
85~94 squad
95+ squad

Player dont get power level with new system!

can use hyper honestly...

Thx. b:victory

[Quests in fc start at lvl75! / Teleport Stone is lvl75]
Post edited by mrmorbio on

Comments

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mrmorbio wrote: »
    A new solution for a fc with hyper...

make like Phoenix Valley...

enter only lvls:

75~84 squad
    85~94 squad
    95+ squad

can use hyper honestly...

Thx. b:victory

[Quests in fc start at lvl75! / Teleport Stone is lvl75]

I only got 1 question. What are you smoking, and how much b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrmorbio
    mrmorbio Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I only got 1 question. What are you smoking, and how much b:question

Have any better sugestion ? or u come here only for start flame ?

so, shut up baby! b:angry
  • Kargoror - Lost City
    Kargoror - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    that's not a bad idea, that way ppl can still lvl faster but not so fast to eradicate the need for lower lvl tt gear
    It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Another idea about fc? It doesn't matter what ideas are said, which this has been said a million times. They will probably fix fc within a week to a month or just put it back to normal. by the way, hypers are a huge seller in the boutique. if it wasn't, they would stop having sales on them. When has hypering been dishonest? lol Fc will be back to the same ol same ol. Hyper babies will continue as planned by pwi. The more toons made, the more money they make. The faster people get to the higher levels, the faster they will make money selling R9. What's the point of being high level, if not for the gear? It's a fact that pwi is all about the money. I will place 2 bets. 1st bet: Odd are...fc stays the same. 2nd Bet: This post gets closed and placed in the lower depths.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So they would have to make another NPC to enter..ugh no just leave fc alone. No matter what people do they will just powerlvl some way. Plus the instance is a great way to get money for your gears.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mrmorbio wrote: »
    Have any better sugestion ? or u come here only for start flame ?

so, shut up baby! b:angry

It's not that the idea is bad bro, it's that your statement don't add up.

Not sure how this wouldn't get power level, because people will still get ridiculous amounts of experience in a short amount of time. If you define "power leveling" as having a runner selling last room, then that's also laughable. If someone wants to do something bad enough, they'll find an exploit. That's something that will never change, and does not apply strictly to MMO's. They will ALWAYS be loopholes and bugs in any computer software, it's all about being able to understand and interpret the code. Look at the Goon Glitch, or people using wall hacks to get to Maradona back in the old days (No longer possible to do, of course). Point behind this all being, when there's a will, there's a way... especially when it comes to computers.

I'm not saying I support people that exploit bugs and glitches, cause if I see you doing so, you can be sure that I'll report you.

Just remember, you don't need a runner to power level in FC. A competent squad will get you experience and levels just as fast, if not faster, than paying for last room.

- Crix

P.S. I am also betting that this thread will be closed, along with the numerous other FC suggestion threads. We already have one, please keep them all there :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]