ASSASINS are too weak now

randoll
randoll Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Assassin
you guys keep improving ALL the chars but NOT SINS!!!! sins have the most worst gear than anyone else... only good stuff they have are the rrr9 dags... that's all of it... the rest of it is just **** and because of that we sins have to keep using the **** r8 chests and the tt stuff to get our aps... without our aps gear we are almost useless,,, thats soo annoying because every one else have full rrr9 gear and it gives them toomuch advantage.. because you have given stealth detection pots, the sins cant even out smart the other even by using stealth.. you have given archers stealth pots and stealth skill , so if a 101 archer stealth , a 101 sin cant detect. but if a 101 sin stealth , any 101 with pots can detect him.. wtf ! sins are now just piece of ****.... sorry for swearing and cursing is it offended anyone... >.<
Post edited by randoll on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:chuckle Poor little fishy, thinks APS is useful for PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Cellerus - Archosaur
    Cellerus - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Outsmart using stealth?
    Do all the sins that pop up behind me think they're outsmarting me by stealthing?

Pro sins don't even have stealth on their hot bars
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    LOL, someone else who hasn't realized that APS and paper machete armor is SO yesterday. If you want to succeed, learn how to play your class and use your skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Levantica - Raging Tide
    Levantica - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    LOL, someone else who hasn't realized that APS and paper machete armor is SO yesterday. If you want to succeed, learn how to play your class and use your skills.

Is not about learn to play class, is about having OP gears. People dont give a damn about you know class they ask "Looking for R9 or OP people" That is all.
    If you come to this game and power lvl like many of them did, buy in few days R9 and make it +12...you are the king of the game and everyone loves you and take you in squads, they dont care if you play for 2 days or 4 years....R9 rules now!
  • TrippFlame - Heavens Tear
    TrippFlame - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Trololol. and if you think tt99 is the ONLY way to get aps or that you need 5.0 in PvP go play on pwcalc for a bit.
  • JinxRake - Momaganon
    JinxRake - Momaganon Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If you got a decently geared sin, go and farm yourself some G16, shard it, learn your skills and you'll be more competitive. APS is generally **** in PVP, especially if you run into bramble which pretty much destroys you. Farm some Warsoul Daggs and things start looking up.

Your APS gear is good for only farming. If you want to try your hand at anything PVP related, you need to understand that R8 + TT99 + G15 pants just won't cut it.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    randoll wrote: »
    you guys keep improving ALL the chars but NOT SINS!!!! sins have the most worst gear than anyone else... only good stuff they have are the rrr9 dags... that's all of it... the rest of it is just **** and because of that we sins have to keep using the **** r8 chests and the tt stuff to get our aps... without our aps gear we are almost useless,,, thats soo annoying because every one else have full rrr9 gear and it gives them toomuch advantage.. because you have given stealth detection pots, the sins cant even out smart the other even by using stealth.. you have given archers stealth pots and stealth skill , so if a 101 archer stealth , a 101 sin cant detect. but if a 101 sin stealth , any 101 with pots can detect him.. wtf ! sins are now just piece of ****.... sorry for swearing and cursing is it offended anyone... >.<

Say that to me ingame to my 5aps G15 Zerk sin....you'll be dead in seconds.
  • spensen
    spensen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    looks like some1 here has never learn how to actually play a sin
  • Niobus - Archosaur
    Niobus - Archosaur Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you guys keep improving ALL the chars but NOT SINS!!!! sins have the most worst gear than anyone else

hmm as far as I know sins have rrr9 gear too. Yes, it's no APS gear, but to be honest if it where it would be unfair.. Think of the dmg a barb does on one hit and multiply it by 5 for a sin. APS is missused, so its fair not to add new APS to new gear, or just moderate, as it is done now. If you want better gear, you need to live with less APS, like all other players too...

Do you see casters complain, why new gear doesn't make them -70%+ channeling? Yes, you can reach quite high numbers in channeling but if you do so you sacrifice def.

Conclusion: if you want APS, live with the weaker defs and stop complaining!!!
  • mikyzam
    mikyzam Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    LMAO I am soooooo enjoying reading a sin complaining. muahahahhaha

you were spoiled to start with so now you get what you deserve !!

no improvements for you and that's it
  • randoll
    randoll Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    well the thing is... aps is still useful if there is IG.. ijs
  • _Senel_ - Dreamweaver
    _Senel_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well I'm gonna tell you something that I've been noticing lately especially on NW, a lot of sins are not going aps anymore and going with r9 gear mainly because it's a lot better in pvp, if u want to stand a chance anymore u need r9 gear to survive, at this point aps vs r9, r9 will win because it can take a lot of damage. Another thing I've noticed is sins have been using chill of the deep and are op as hell if ur full r9 recast, I even get 1 shot by them cuz of the zerk so sins are not weak at all, you just have to evolve into the new fighting style and start using skills now
  • redblood28
    redblood28 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Go full rrr9, and Sage.
    Sage rrr9 sin kill all LA/AA, depends on how u play. And also higher survivability than aps sins.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Exhibit A that your theory is wrong.... He 2 shots a barb at the beginning of the videob:chuckle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSps6Ornmts

While I personally don't like the game I still give him credit for how he plays a rank recast sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    To be fair Sins already had some pretty OP skills upon release. Not getting any good improvements is somewhat of a balanced move. You can't hurrdurr aps most targets anymore, the game has shifted to a more DPH style of PvP, rather than DPS.
  • unabcleric
    unabcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yea...its easy to play sin now... just get full r9r3..

ohhh...wait ...same **** goes for any class...

ergo...just spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ or play for a year(3 hours per day) and get your gear...

but wait...you want your op gear now...cause in a year there will be r10 so your hardly farmed r9r3 suxs....

ergo PAY TO BE A PRO..

**note
    or jsut get g16 set, refine high, use brains (to avoid fights where u cant do ****) and enjoy game..

just DONT GIVE MONEY FOR PRETTY PIXELSb:bye
    b:bye
  • Skew - Sanctuary
    Skew - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    unabcleric wrote: »
    yea...its easy to play sin now... just get full r9r3..

ohhh...wait ...same **** goes for any class...

ergo...just spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ or play for a year(3 hours per day) and get your gear...

but wait...you want your op gear now...cause in a year there will be r10 so your hardly farmed r9r3 suxs....

ergo PAY TO BE A PRO..

**note
    or jsut get g16 set, refine high, use brains (to avoid fights where u cant do ****) and enjoy game..

just DONT GIVE MONEY FOR PRETTY PIXELSb:bye
    b:bye

Someone like me can make enough coins by merchanting in one week to get all the coins, rep and mats to make the R999 gear, +10 it, and fill all the sockets with jades of steady defense. You're just mad because you don't know how

(And I'm not telling)b:laugh
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Full r999 in PvP without any aps at all is insane. I've been hit 15-20k by sin skills through 18k phys def plenty of times. Even if they don't zerk crit I might still die before stun wears off. I fear good r999 sins more than r999 bm's or barbs. If you can't afford that type of gear, sadly it's nothing to do with class, you'll be underpowered regardless. That's how PW PvP rolls.

In PvE aps is still fine. TT99 and rank chest or not, there's very little a good aps sin can't manage in PvE if they simply take the time to refine and shard their gear properly. This includes refining ornaments, which nearly every sin neglects. Most sins charge in with +3 ornaments, +5 armor, flawless shards and a +12 weapon and don't even bother ribbing the boss and wonder what happened.
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    because of that we sins have to keep using the **** r8 chests and the tt stuff to get our aps... without our aps gear we are almost useless,,,

http://pwcalc.com/4833b0a912de473a

Nuff said
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • danilco
    danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm none aps R9 sin :O..... Pop's in cuts everyone on forum and vanishes. b:pleased
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So what will you do when your IG runs out? What would you do if you stealth after your IG runs out, and there's another higher level full R9 enemy sin out there next to you? You'd get 1 shot.

DPH sins can be quite scary.
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lol b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • ViPeRSin - Harshlands
    ViPeRSin - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013

fact of the matter is this R9 SIN 5APS would bring fear to the game that's why they will never upgrade aps gears pass tt99 and g15. why heck should 1 class have to suffer wearing 2 gears 1 for pvp and 1 for pve its ****. casters hit hard, barbs have high life, seekers steady skills and blademasters hmm so to be fear I see nothing wrong with given sins a bit of a boost at the end of the day its how u play. half these damn players just buy r9 and never farm ****. bottom line in this game is a sin has to choose careful how to spend on gears depending on pvp on pve. aps is no good for pvp really so having aps for it lol means nothing its for pve
  • Tsyn - Raging Tide
    Tsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No, lol. APS sins are mostly pathetic. They're easy to get to a competent level, where they can kill "meh" players.
    Yeah, but what happens when you faced someone who actually has a high degree of experience? I've only known a few sins who have mastered - mastered, not just dabbled with - the APS style.

DPH sins have all the other advantages of the other R9 full classes. They're just harder to get to the "competent" level than an APS R9 (though I think, personally, APS sins have the harder time getting to the advanced level). If you're an idiot, stick with APS R9. You'll get to kill some people, but you'll never rise above that mediocre level.
    Forever overlooked.
    Forever forgotten.
    Forever alone.

This is a good thing. People don't notice me, and they don't notice the knife whistling towards their throat.
  • coy0te
    coy0te Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Funny I do just fine without full aps and only R8 gear, but then i didnt lvl in fc
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    WTB > How to use APS/DPH on a sin properly b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    without our aps gear we are almost useless,,,

I stopped reading
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • geestring
    geestring Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    well i do have to say sins got left behind on somethings and archers having same stealth lvl and still able to use pots is pretty stupid i think they should make an upgrade for just non aps sins cause aps is so anal. i myself am non aps and pretty efficient with it but somethings just dont die if they are buffed most classes can kill another class buffed without spark.
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    fact of the matter is this R9 SIN 5APS would bring fear to the game that's why they will never upgrade aps gears pass tt99 and g15.....

Its possible since r8 recast.
    http://pwcalc.com/614300094f907531

Full g15 (except ornaments and cape) and still 5aps.

And the fact, that g15 is great too and g16 is just slightly better, doesnt change it. This doesnt say, aps is better for pvp ijs

b:shocked