Veno Fox Form Glitch

Options
AspenGoddess - Sanctuary
AspenGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Was wondering if I'm the only one this has happened to and if there is a fix...

The NPC Niang Hu isn't there in the Den of Rabid Wolves... was in a squad at the time and the NPC 'died' before I could talk to it. Now I can't turn in the quest... The Swordsman had no help... Tried resetting the instance... nothin... It it repeatable if I trash it? Cause reloggin didn't fix it either...
Post edited by AspenGoddess - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DeeDania - Raging Tide
    DeeDania - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I had the same problem last night, when I did my VenoQuest - My squad got the next quest but me, I was still stuck on the "Revive" part >.<

U go out of the cave - Trash the "Revive" quest - Go into the cave again, and the NPC will be there again. U dont need to worry about trashing the hole thing, so u might needa start over (That was my own worrys) - Do as said above, and it should work just fine. At least it did for me.

Good Luck n have fun b:chuckle

Oh, and as a side note - Make sure u find a Heavy party for the last Quest "Kill the Sanzi of Netherworld" - Cus motherF*cker is a betch b:surrender
    f:grin Awesomeness is a state of mind f:shy
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The part members of my party had trouble with was Sanci the last time in the Den of Rabid Wolves, my friend couldn't speak to him or resummon him until I arrived (I was running behind the rest of the party) and then when she did I couldn't. I found I could restart that part by trashing the quest and restart it by speaking to the Old Drunkard... er, Swordsman again, and complete the quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    My friend had this happen also, she trashed it, but then she couldn't get the quest back from the swordsman... after submitting a ticket, they told her to verify client *_* suuuuure .
    I, on the other hand, could trash and re-take it no problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AspenGoddess - Sanctuary
    AspenGoddess - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I had the same problem last night, when I did my VenoQuest - My squad got the next quest but me, I was still stuck on the "Revive" part >.<

U go out of the cave - Trash the "Revive" quest - Go into the cave again, and the NPC will be there again. U dont need to worry about trashing the hole thing, so u might needa start over (That was my own worrys) - Do as said above, and it should work just fine. At least it did for me.

Good Luck n have fun b:chuckle

Oh, and as a side note - Make sure u find a Heavy party for the last Quest "Kill the Sanzi of Netherworld" - Cus motherF*cker is a betch b:surrender

Thanks! Trashing it worked perfectly! and... Ty for the heads up about the boss!
  • vulfbraedegg
    vulfbraedegg Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Looking for help with Veno fox form quest. Partially completed the quest line, got to this part

Friend's Past I (Venomancer only)
    After Explore clues

Speak to Khatru Pup
    Click on Torn out Memory Crystal (364 627) ↑32 to obtain 8 Memory Shard: Encounter
    Speak to Khatru Pup to complete the quest

Reward: 20 000 EXP, 4 520 Spirit and Memory Crystal of an Encounter

went to location and dug crystals, and the whole quest line disappeared. Checked Untamed Elder, Khatru Pup, old man in den of rabid wolves. Nothing. Quest list has nothing in current or available quest. there's nothing to trash even. Did a verify (why not).

Any thoughts.

I really hope I don't have to go through all that **** in the new seat again.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Looking for help with Veno fox form quest. Partially completed the quest line, got to this part

After Explore clues

Speak to Khatru Pup
    Click on Torn out Memory Crystal (364 627) ↑32 to obtain 8 Memory Shard: Encounter

went to location and dug crystals, and the whole quest line disappeared. Checked Untamed Elder, Khatru Pup, old man in den of rabid wolves. Nothing. Quest list has nothing in current or available quest. there's nothing to trash even. Did a verify (why not).

Any thoughts.

NECROOO!!!!!!!

vulfbraedegg replied to a message that was 3 months 3 days 3 hours 56 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

After Explore clues

Speak to Khatru Pup

Any thoughts.

Go into the Den of Rabid Wolves to continue the quest line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga