PK Philosophy - The Order within Chaos

13»

Comments

• Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ohhh so much drama, seems so fun especially after i come to visit pwi forums after so long :D

idk what u guys talking bout to uhh here goes o.o

Zsw: Hai z noob! you fail :D
    G_Tar_God: yo gggggggggggggggggggggggggg you fail too! :D
    The__Sun: sunny! you fail moar o:
    Graviora: HAI GABBIE, ur cool o:
    Decus: DO MY MATH HOMEWORK FO ME YO D:<

anyways uhh yeah im bored o.o and +1 to my post count :D

and uhh to the person who said dyna people were rage quitting game...i didnt rage quit o.o, i just got bored and left along wit someone special to me :D

anyways, plz carry on with this thread, its entertaining o:
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes, I was in IT. I've said countless times that IT was my biggest faction regret and a community I didn't belong in. The point I was making was that once people of ill reputation begin to flock to a faction, the faction will eventually fall from the reputation if nothing is done about it. IT was the best example as their reputation was one of people building a bad rep from PK and WC.

you do realize that IT founder and pk drama maker (also regen/cala hater and trash talker) is now in Tempest (together with ex regen players) and keep drama going against dyna (since rex quit and regen fall apart)

i guess who lose has the every right to be mad

and i wouldnt say people from dyna rage quited....they probably found something else to do in their lifes except to run catshops or farm or spend thousands of $ ....people come and go

and like i said Tempest didnt help at all....rolling them in 1hour tws when they were strongest(merged regen and spades) guess didnt give them any challenge or fun

EDIT:wow person that tryed to troll saing flyranger,soulorb and rest dyna rage quited deleted their post after my slap on their face :o

tryhards ^^
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nixop wrote: »
    you do realize that IT founder and pk drama maker (also regen/cala hater and trash talker) is now in Tempest (together with ex regen players) and keep drama going against dyna (since rex quit and regen fall apart)

dude, u just are my new heroe!!i wanna know who are u, couse u said what i think all the time, and thats why i dont understand how regens/cala ppl went to tempest, still i respect their decision. but oo well many ex regens/cala went to dynasty too....well cala i dont know..riku perhaps?he still plays? i cant reacall ex calas in dynasty atm, but many ex regens.both faction got awsome ex regens/cala players, thats why it is sad to c them figthing each other in forums. finally this factions got what they wanted, they destroyed calamity/regenesis.

i beg ex calas/regens to stop this drama. pls
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2013

When has IT founder caused trouble since then? From what I have seen, they've been laying low and I haven't seen a word about or from them. Correct me I'm wrong, I keep to myself 98% of the time ingame.
    Graviora: HAI GABBIE, ur cool o:

Reni~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    you might wanna visit western outskirts more often then (white chat do wonders)
    and its not only about him but also about his friends that are now back in spades(used to be in tempest...and tempest teaming up with them now)

its pretty much all the same people doing drama last few years....and tempest lost big respect (not only from me) from many people around server letting them in (and that happened way before regen people came)

people liked tempest when they actualy were a family....now tempest is just a bunch of end game geared toons focused on tws no matter of their reputation

and another reason why i respect dyna is because they do care about their reputation

-snip-

enough of talk i believe tempest should recruit more botters
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:cute You sound so unhappy, more snu snu in your life will fix it. b:dirty
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:cute You sound so unhappy, more snu snu in your life will fix it. b:dirty

Need moar DoT.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Gravi delete me on skype.

Gravi make Zan sad.

Zan has sad.

Gravi fix sad.

Please make my life complete.

I AM SO LONELY
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Zan readd Gravi on Skype.

Gravi dont remember Zan info.

Zan do it.

Fix everything Zannie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Zan readd Gravi on Skype.

Gravi dont remember Zan info.

Zan do it.

Fix everything Zannie.

It is done.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Yayz.

World in peace now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow, this thread certainly got derailled.. maybe i should pk more it may actualy entertain me being told how fail i am :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think you guys shouldn't judge a whole faction/community based on the few players you dislike in each

Bad apples are in Tempest but in Dyna too and in every other faction on this server you cannot say all the bad apples are only in one faction that's being a hypocrite ijs

Aside the fact every1 is pointing at tempest for inviting certain ppl which is totally irrelevant, none of them are in tempest to see how it is they just judge cuz they're so perfect i guess...but since when we all became haters and do not give chances to ppl to prove themselves? b:puzzled
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I think you guys shouldn't judge a whole faction/community based on the few players you dislike in each

Bad apples are in Tempest but in Dyna too and in every other faction on this server you cannot say all the bad apples are only in one faction that's being a hypocrite ijs

Aside the fact every1 is pointing at tempest for inviting certain ppl which is totally irrelevant, none of them are in tempest to see how it is they just judge cuz they're so perfect i guess...but since when we all became haters and do not give chances to ppl to prove themselves? b:puzzled

u are right about that, but i will tell u this. in regenesis ppl kept saying this, look what happened to regenesis.........even if what u are saying it is true.

if u have one toxic player, u have to stop him/her or he/she will ruin ur faction. sooner or later. best example i gave u i cant say.
  • nixop
    edited March 2013

you just prove my point where i say you guys should go beg rex to come back and join tempest....since you so nice and careing faction give the guy a chance

i believe both dyna and regen had strict rules about recruiting and reputation

people that are now in tempest will/would never have a single chance of joining 2 most respected factions on server (dyna,ex regen)

for a fact even rex had enough dignity to kick and report cheater and rule breaker (no matter of their op gears and help in pk & tws)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtKJaHZjIW8

no offense but tempest is not a faction just a trashcan :)
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    nixop stop hiding behind that avatar, show us who are u.
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    nixop stop hiding behind that avatar, show us who are u.

Nigelus it doesnt matter who i am.I can just say iv been on this server for years and exacly know about situations on server

i been both in dyna and tempest in the past and i always had respect for everyone (except a group of people that been in spades -kp,stonk,annamay,tim,shawnita etc etc...)

its just sad for me to see what tempest got down to this days....recruiting bots,trolls and disrespectful people only because of their gears

its just ridiculous that people like runemine come on forum and admit they know they have a bot in their faction but they just dont care

really really sad tempest this days
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    rofl i din knew being nice n not serious ON A GAME is such a bad thing xD

we got it u hate Tempest move on a crusade aint necessary, its just a game
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    you got it wrong ^^ i dont care about tempest :) i like to point things out

even on a game or internet there should be respect between people

i believe you wouldnt like me that much if i just told you..you are cheap romanian night lady ;)

right?
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you got it wrong ^^ i dont care about tempest :) i like to point things out

even on a game or internet there should be respect between people

i believe you wouldnt like me that much if i just told you..you are cheap romanian night lady ;)

right?

inb4 lock b:cute
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    sorry DP didnt meant to butthurt you or wifey =)

Alice is blindly trying to defend tempest when obviously she cant ^_^

you guys know that and thats why you not even trying to argue with me except Alice and Grav(thats not even in tempest :))

i dont know why you have problem with me going down on level of those few guys in tempest

that pretty much how they been treating all people around server last past years (includeing regen,dyna and tempest people)

truth sometimes hurt, sorry <3
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    :\ This has gotten way off course. Too many flames, gonna have to close this one down.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.