PK Philosophy - The Order within Chaos

Comments

• SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    even if you have paid back withing the last 2 months, you still took your damn sweet time. And if you ever played archer on a competive level you would know it has to have good gear, simply because the class is super squishy, saying otherwise is very ignorant and/or from people with medium to low end gears, who die to just about anybody anyway.

And you know I simply just love how everytime I hit a sore spot, they always just play the cash card. There is nothing wrong with cashing lol, if you can't afford to cash fine, I don't pick on poor people, but poor people shouldnt pick on people who cash keeping their game free either. Not your buiness what I use my money on, and it's a very sad card to pull. I know there isn't much bad stuff to dig up about me, but you could atleast say something that is true.
    Example you could say I'm bad 1v1, which would be true because of my ping times and my decreased reaction time. Using an overall saying I have to compensate with gears isn't true, for mass pvp to be good you gotta have comparable gear with the other's best. otherwise no good, especially not on a squishy class like an archer. You can pull the gear card vs skill on any R9+10 or more person in the game. simply because gear is 80% and skill is max 20%. using it as an arguement is mostly because you have nothing else to insult me with.

First Tempest to admit they are bad in PvP with cashing, I'm astonished that'd come from you. Don't get me wrong, I know there are Tempests with skills, cash, or both, and I have respect for them. Oh and I'm not poking fun of cashing, you can cash all you want. However, I'm poking at the ones who cash and are so delusional to think they have what it takes to be in PvP. It's unfortunately that I do not possess that kind of money. Guess you just can't have it all right?

We know archers are squishy; however that's not the point. Look at other archers like ATouchOfEvil. No need for full JoSD, still plays well in PvP. Lets take a closer look at this: "If you ever played archer on a competive level you would know it has to have good gear, simply because the class is super squishy". Ironically, this statement came from an archer who has always been top gears on the server; I'm sure you know what it feels like to be squishy. That statement could be said for most classes if not all. Look at Touch, still succeeds doesn't he? Coming up with % about gear vs skill is funny. I think it's impossible to explain to you how that works, maybe you should go to west and watch the team fights there. I supposed you wouldn't know since you don't PK, which makes me wonder, why? Is it because nowadays with R9rr and more people being able to afford JoSD and refine, and you no longer shine as the best gear? Or is it because you have the fear of failure, not yet ready to see yourself get dropped in PvP? I understand completely, as I've stated before, PK isn't for everyone, especially not for the shallow-minded.

There really isn't an excuse for you to say you have to have R9rr +10/12with JoSD to survive. I've always have lower-gear than you, do I complain about such in PK, especially as a cleric which everyone focuses first?

It's comical to see you respond to this thread to be honest. Aren't you always in blue name, never in PK? To say I die to just about everybody is quite amusing, you should consult the PKers in your faction as well as their affiliates, Spades, of what happened on Sunday, March 17, 2013. It's funny when both sides have equal number to say the least. If they have any courage to tell the truth, I'm sure they can enlighten you on such. Is it what I said about 24/7 Spark + IG and nothing else that irks you? It appears you and the rest don't deny it either, which is surprising.

As always, you're welcome to come watch at west Heartz, if you want see it with your own eyes that is. Be warned, truth hurts sometimes.
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2013

you should consult the PKers in your faction as well as their affiliates, Spades, of what happened on Sunday, March 17, 2013. It's funny when both sides have equal number to say the least. If they have any courage to tell the truth, I'm sure they can enlighten you on such. Is it what I said about 24/7 Spark + IG and nothing else that irks you? It appears you and the rest don't deny it either, which is surprising.

There was actually at least 5 more Dynasty, and having your whole team fully buffed with rez buff and a cleric constantly rezzing them, isn't what I would call "fair", but anything works in PK.
  • blackthorngod
    blackthorngod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You don't need the best gear r9rr can still die off in team fights pretty easily even against g16 +10 like myself granted there will always be the nabs with the big mouth that think because their character is so well geared n literally maxed out stat wise that it makes them good and its honestly a joke the fact you can stand still in a fight n 1 shot someone with OP gear you buy doesn't make you good when you fight someone with equal gear or better n it comes down to that last skill is either your winning chance or your mistake for the final shot is where skills comes into play. And to Deathnub's evaluation of there were 5 more of us you all like to forget it was you, sun, Tim, Jans, lilli, deadweight, pretty, critty, slew came out for you, gtar, ravenlight, skulls. I'm sure I'm missing some not to mention you even had more r9rr out there from your faction sitting in blue name like Lidstrom who could of easily came to help you against a squad of 10 dynas not even all r9rr me included against how many of you are? lol I can understand a low IQ may be an issue in games but simple counting is something a toddler could of done better
  • blackthorngod
    blackthorngod Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    the saddest part is we didn't qq for back up people just don't like cocky nubs who run their mouths which is why people like warning who hates dynasty with a passion would rather kill Deathnub over a fac he hates
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There was actually at least 5 more Dynasty, and having your whole team fully buffed with rez buff and a cleric constantly rezzing them, isn't what I would call "fair", but anything works in PK.

From what I recalled, teams consisted of:

SonH, Zsw, IceBlade, ATouchOfEvil, LordRomeo, Marid, TruWarz, Dragslave, Vengeance, Krelian, Melonheads (who was there for only 1 fight).

DeathProof, Sun, TheSupernova/T_i_m, Jans, Anjumara, Pretty_Psy, CrittyCat, Deadwieght, Lilli_Sethos, G_tar, RavenLight, x_Skulls_x, slewdem (who was there only for 1 fight), and some random 2 venos who kept purging Dynasty.

Correct me if I missed something.
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:laughAs far as being PK'ed myself, whether I win or lose, I'm having fun. Being a PK'er, I completely accept the fact people will come after me, and if you lose to me, hey try again, it isn't the end of the world. If you beat me, I'm like *Oh ho, hey you got me. b:surrender
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm not gonna start arguing about the number of people involved, about half of our team was in and out of the fights most of the time, so we had a different amount of people each fight. I have no problem saying you guys won that PK round, if you wish to brag about it so much.

I had fun PKing, for once DW actually had some decent PK going on, which I think is what Zsw was trying to ask for in that first post he made. So I hope we can have DRAMALESS PK battles and TW's with Dynasty or any other faction on the server. Some people just get so butthurt about PK it's impossible to get involved.

It's only a game, let people cash if they want to, as long as you have fun playing you shouldn't care about what others do.
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:laughAs far as being PK'ed myself, whether I win or lose, I'm having fun. Being a PK'er, I completely accept the fact people will come after me, and if you lose to me, hey try again, it isn't the end of the world. If you beat me, I'm like *Oh ho, hey you got me. b:surrender

I agree, people take pk too seriously sometimes and it loses its appeal for a while. :c
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm not gonna start arguing about the number of people involved, about half of our team was in and out of the fights most of the time, so we had a different amount of people each fight. I have no problem saying you guys won that PK round, if you wish to brag about it so much.

I had fun PKing, for once DW actually had some decent PK going on, which I think is what Zsw was trying to ask for in that first post he made. So I hope we can have DRAMALESS PK battles and TW's with Dynasty or any other faction on the server. Some people just get so butthurt about PK it's impossible to get involved.

It's only a game, let people cash if they want to, as long as you have fun playing you shouldn't care about what others do.

i am completly agaisnt about what u just stated here, u as faction leader should remind ur ppl to watch the name they have above their head, it is not just pk. teaming wiht trolls isnt nice for ur faction. but again...it is ur faction, it sad me to c ppl i apreciate, like heartz,dammy,trock,draal,blu,gv, and lots more i wont name atm, being in a faction that in pk make teams wiht trolls..........

one thing is what Z posted, another thing is seeing a faction teaming wiht trolls to defeat the enemy faction. why tempest cant do 1 vs 1 in pk without envolving vex/spades/and other ppl?

u dont buy respect, u earn it, thats something none of this big faction will have as it did calamity or regenesis.
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:chuckle sound like your jealous because you want to be like him, but since you cant.
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    u talking to me???i wanna be like who??? LOL

dude/hun, when u win 3 seasons of tw, then we can talk, ok? when u win pwit, then we can talk, i dont wanna be like any1 and i am not jelous of any1 in this game. well i would like hax gears, thats true but oo well i am fine for a non cashoper, i guess.

fay if u dont know me, then dont talk about me, go on using ur bots to farm herbs, cyas XD

ps: forgot to mention, when u paint the entire map wiht ur guild as we did. (another thing i forgot to say)
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Damn I really must stop working and start playing during the day, it seems I have missed a lot of this pk and drama.

I am going to side with Zsw on this and say as a pve server that we will always need people/factions to hate when it comes to pk. While there was a lot of abuse and cheap shoots when Gladio was around at least pk was active, people were fighting together teaming up to take them down and for those that enjoy pking was a good bit of fun.

For someone that is constantly white named and out west when I am on, I honestly can not remember the last time I had a sin pop out of stealth and try kill me, let alone any other class attack out of the blue. I don't know if it is because people respect/like me but it leads to some very boring evenings and a lack of actual pk time to improve timings and reactions.

In hindsight I would have started on a pvp server but as many have said, 3+ years and a lot of time/effort spend in the game it is not all that feasible to switch now.

Nigelus - I totally disagree with your last point, there is no harm in siding with others in any aspect of the game. Unfortunatly not everyone pks so in order to beat out muscle another force you may need to look at people from other factions - some of which may be friends and not considered 'trolls' as you put it.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    smash: i guess u are right, i just dont like disrespectfull ppl, and i will never consider a friend some1 that trashtalk. i guess big factions have rules about being respectfull in game, adn others not. i keep forgetting that not to all faction leaders/officers is important to be respected as a faction seeing each individual.
    here u can say it is a game and u do what u want... i will say ok...that doesnt mean i have to like it or not.
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    First Tempest to admit they are bad in PvP with cashing, I'm astonished that'd come from you. Don't get me wrong, I know there are Tempests with skills, cash, or both, and I have respect for them. Oh and I'm not poking fun of cashing, you can cash all you want. However, I'm poking at the ones who cash and are so delusional to think they have what it takes to be in PvP. It's unfortunately that I do not possess that kind of money. Guess you just can't have it all right?

We know archers are squishy; however that's not the point. Look at other archers like ATouchOfEvil. No need for full JoSD, still plays well in PvP. Lets take a closer look at this: "If you ever played archer on a competive level you would know it has to have good gear, simply because the class is super squishy". Ironically, this statement came from an archer who has always been top gears on the server; I'm sure you know what it feels like to be squishy. That statement could be said for most classes if not all. Look at Touch, still succeeds doesn't he? Coming up with % about gear vs skill is funny. I think it's impossible to explain to you how that works, maybe you should go to west and watch the team fights there. I supposed you wouldn't know since you don't PK, which makes me wonder, why? Is it because nowadays with R9rr and more people being able to afford JoSD and refine, and you no longer shine as the best gear? Or is it because you have the fear of failure, not yet ready to see yourself get dropped in PvP? I understand completely, as I've stated before, PK isn't for everyone, especially not for the shallow-minded.

There really isn't an excuse for you to say you have to have R9rr +10/12with JoSD to survive. I've always have lower-gear than you, do I complain about such in PK, especially as a cleric which everyone focuses first?

It's comical to see you respond to this thread to be honest. Aren't you always in blue name, never in PK? To say I die to just about everybody is quite amusing, you should consult the PKers in your faction as well as their affiliates, Spades, of what happened on Sunday, March 17, 2013. It's funny when both sides have equal number to say the least. If they have any courage to tell the truth, I'm sure they can enlighten you on such. Is it what I said about 24/7 Spark + IG and nothing else that irks you? It appears you and the rest don't deny it either, which is surprising.

As always, you're welcome to come watch at west Heartz, if you want see it with your own eyes that is. Be warned, truth hurts sometimes.

You know I've never claimed to be good. And I simply don't go pk, because there is no gain, but only loss in money from it. All the drama from people honestly also discourages me alot. And you're right, I wouldnt need full josd to be sufficient, but it does compensate with my ping time tho lol. But like purged it doesnt matter what shards you have rly, because archers will die unbuffed to equal gear ;x
    But are you like saying that people have to be good, to be allowed to buy the best gears and gems?
    and for spark in pk, what is the damn problem? is it because you cant outheal the dmg then from The DD's or do you have an actual problem with it? - long ago when I actually did come out, I didnt spark in pk tho, but I see no problem with people doing so. Sometimes I do spark in Tw on IG tho, but that's because because some easy kills is nice, and it does helps at some points.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    From what I recalled, teams consisted of:

SonH, Zsw, IceBlade, ATouchOfEvil, LordRomeo, Marid, TruWarz, Dragslave, Vengeance, Krelian, Melonheads (who was there for only 1 fight).

DeathProof, Sun, TheSupernova/T_i_m, Jans, Anjumara, Pretty_Psy, CrittyCat, Deadwieght, Lilli_Sethos, G_tar, RavenLight, x_Skulls_x, slewdem (who was there only for 1 fight), and some random 2 venos who kept purging Dynasty.

Correct me if I missed something.

this is pretty much right....except there was raga with you and dyna didnt have any people with almost everything +12 and josds

while tempest had tim(bm) and the sun

another proof some cashers need to learn how to play

tho for tim is hopless...2 years of getting owned by rex and now getting owned by dyna g16 peeps and sins x.x
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    so about pk

I dun PK and ppl in this thread are the reason why, thank you xD

if ur nub ur trashed till u quit
    if ur +12 with JOSD why are u so op?!
    if u dun pk u get taunted to pk n then ganged bk to quit it
    if for any reason sum ppl dun like how u pk or w/e they turn it into a drama/hater show
    if nubs/op w/e ppl dun pk its still no good , drive em away from this drama act n then 'theres no pk they're all cowards '

SO WHY WOULD ANY1 PK ON OUR SERVER?

i'd only do it with friends or faction because ppl take it too damn serious
    why u use IG? why u squad with that person /troll? why this why that followed by a lot of hating n at the rate this thread is goin ppl will have to clone themselves to have pk playmates.IJS

b:surrender
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    all this questions come because of a group of disrespectful people that been doing pk dramas for years on DW

apart from them,i believe all dyna and tempest players have a fair relationship when it comes to tws or pk

better question would be;why is Tempest recruiting people like that??(tim,jans,fay(bot))

it became obvious Tempest is a trash faction just recruiting best geared players they can get no matter of their reputation

like i said once but my post got deleted; why the sun doesnt go and beg rex to come back to the game and join Tempest?we would have all most disrespected ingame people on 1 place!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nixop wrote: »
    dyna didnt have any people with almost everything +12 and josds

Becuase Dynasty sucks, as I've been saying for years >:o
    i am completly agaisnt about what u just stated here, u as faction leader should remind ur ppl to watch the name they have above their head, it is not just pk. teaming wiht trolls isnt nice for ur faction. but again...it is ur faction, it sad me to c ppl i apreciate, like heartz,dammy,trock,draal,blu,gv, and lots more i wont name atm, being in a faction that in pk make teams wiht trolls..........

one thing is what Z posted, another thing is seeing a faction teaming wiht trolls to defeat the enemy faction. why tempest cant do 1 vs 1 in pk without envolving vex/spades/and other ppl?

u dont buy respect, u earn it, thats something none of this big faction will have as it did calamity or regenesis.

Agreed. 100%
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Seems a bit ironic with the last 3 pages considering the original post is trying to inform about this, but guess it wasn't read. Idk everyone's motives but if you wish to PK there should be some kind of enjoyment out of it. It may be you want to kill someone you dislike or just cause you want to have some challenging fights to improve yourself.

Some are more PK oriented than others, people team up all the time doesn't necessarily mean anything. If it evens out teams to make things more challenging and fun then go ahead. How quickly would you get bored if it is 4 vs 10. Or simply the group of 4 would leave and then you got nothing to fight. It's a PVE server not everyone likes to do PK, one of the perks of TW is you can fight people without having to use GS or SL. It may seem like a minimal cost to some but they do add up, so I don't blame people for not wanting to PK (plus the added drama).

It's strange how PK causes a lot more issues than TW cause whenever Tempest has a TW with Dynasty (at least for me) I don't feel there is a tension of complete hatred. But, in PK I see that rise up a lot more, maybe it's because of how the PK begins (Player A attacked Player B while PLayer C was 1v1ing Player B is my guess) and TW is more organized. Either way if you are going PK mode on a PVE server I assume you are looking to PK and maybe have the intention of improving yourself in some way as a player on the PK field.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:chuckle So many upset people. Many other things to do in life if you are unhappy. b:kiss
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't care about PK. I personally play PWI for the PvE, the people that haven't yet betrayed me, and for Nation Wars. If I want PK, I go hop on another game, get my 5v5 in, and get all my bishy rage out there.

However, every time I take the time to actually turn on world chat or go out to West, I see the Dynasty "big boys" making complete a-holes out of their faction. I automatically see a certain person calling everyone in Tempest "scrubs" and "noobs" while belittling them for their method of obtaining gear. Is it really that important to be jerks ingame and belittle everyone? It just gives Dynasty a bad rep and, like InTandem, all infamous regimes fall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nixop
    edited March 2013
    b:chuckle So many upset people. Many other things to do in life if you are unhappy. b:kiss

spend 10+k $ ,get owned by rex in pk for a year and a half, quit game(start playing another mmorpg -***) come back after rex quit, die from g16 and third recast dagger sins with no armors

me happy b:cute

ps tell jans to make me some burritosb:dirty
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't care about PK. I personally play PWI for the PvE, the people that haven't yet betrayed me, and for Nation Wars. If I want PK, I go hop on another game, get my 5v5 in, and get all my bishy rage out there.

However, every time I take the time to actually turn on world chat or go out to West, I see the Dynasty "big boys" making complete a-holes out of their faction. I automatically see a certain person calling everyone in Tempest "scrubs" and "noobs" while belittling them for their method of obtaining gear. Is it really that important to be jerks ingame and belittle everyone? It just gives Dynasty a bad rep and, like InTandem, all infamous regimes fall.

Lol, that's interesting because certain Tempest members do it just as much - if not more - than the Dynasty member you're most likely referring to, and many other factions as a matter of fact. Dynasty isn't the only one; don't make it seem that way.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    To be fair, Dynasty has always been full of aholes.

Also to be fair, many other factions have been full of aholes.

Also, to be fair. This drama is delicious.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Lol, that's interesting because certain Tempest members do it just as much - if not more - than the Dynasty member you're most likely referring to, and many other factions as a matter of fact. Dynasty isn't the only one; don't make it seem that way.

In my experience, I see Tempest being a lot tamer than Dynasty in every situation I've had the pleasure to see. Dynasty egging them on in more numbers and very few Tempest reacting if at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver
    Noodlelicous - Dreamweaver Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    In my experience, I see Tempest being a lot tamer than Dynasty in every situation I've seen. Dynasty egging them on in more numbers and very few Tempest reacting if at all.

Almost sounds like a Woodbury citizen with the Governor but that is what I see in the opposite but more so the ones Tempest allies themselves with. Do I take that as giving the whole faction a bad name? No just those individual who I am pretty sure are good people aside from PKing aspect. No one is clean sweet and innocent when it comes to PK. It is fighting so of course people are going to get mad at some point and try to do or say things to rub people the other way. Why keep pointing fingers to make so and so look better than so and so over there? Everyone has their disrespectful members but it is the point of crossing the line from out of the PK situation and disrupting gameplay of the none PK type, where they should start getting slaps on the wrist. I think if this were a PvP server things would be much different but as we are not just leave it be and let them swing their bloody sticks around and hash it out. While the rest of us go start a bake sale war and see which faction makes the best cookies. b:cute
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013

agreed wiht anonome, but i saw lordromeo and sonh calling names too and none of dynasty ppl tried to stop them. this is what happen when ur faction is a joke that let this things happen.

and tbh i am sorprised that ex cala/regen ppl are the most involved in this issues, really guys???after all u built u doing this??? u guys are just giving us a good show, and as zanryu said, it is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope u guys still have something of what u had when u were calamities/regenesis members.

u all guys are behaving as equinox/intandems ppl....as a bunch of monkeys.

thats all from me in this thread, keep it going so i can keep reading more drama!
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Rawr!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It just gives Dynasty a bad rep and, like InTandem, all infamous regimes fall.

Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you also in IT? I'd not liken Dynasty to InTandem anyway, given the inherent longevity of one versus the other.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you also in IT? I'd not liken Dynasty to InTandem anyway, given the inherent longevity of one versus the other.

Yes, I was in IT. I've said countless times that IT was my biggest faction regret and a community I didn't belong in. The point I was making was that once people of ill reputation begin to flock to a faction, the faction will eventually fall from the reputation if nothing is done about it. IT was the best example as their reputation was one of people building a bad rep from PK and WC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.