How long does it take to get leveled up?

valigarisevil
valigarisevil Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
I am a new player to this game and play wizard on Harshlands. Was wondering how long it would take to get leveled up good enough to PvP or to get max level. I am able to fund myself with zen pretty good as well. So any ideas on how long it would take if I play alot?
Post edited by valigarisevil on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    17 years.

Or minutes. I forget which.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am a new player to this game and play wizard on Harshlands. Was wondering how long it would take to get leveled up good enough to PvP or to get max level. I am able to fund myself with zen pretty good as well. So any ideas on how long it would take if I play alot?

Well idk if it's different from server to server (I don't think it should be...) But It all depends if you PLvl or not :3

Old fashion lvling: Quests!! (Yaaayy ._.) doing it this way will probably take you maybe half a year or more xD

PLvling (Power Leveling): If you Zhen and fc your toon to absolute bits you should be able to reach 100 in about a week, depending on how much money you are willing to spend though :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • _MatrixSin_ - Harshlands
    _MatrixSin_ - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'd say, buy alot of FC's, do your BH's (once you reach the lvl to do so ofc.) CS alot and voila, you've got your lvl and gear, (most likely.) but questing would be worth doing though, at least to lvl 70-80 (easier to buy FC's and stuff.) and when you're 9x (90-99) you'll be able to get FC squads pretty fast aswell, so it shouldn't take too long either, depending if you're a no-lifer or not. But that's just what I'd recommend if you're really in a hurry to get into pvp and similiar things. Though, don't forget to learn your character either.
  • Vespin - Harshlands
    Vespin - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Right now im lvl 77 and I have not done 1 fc and it has taken me about 2 months top get here.(when you hit lvl 40 do bounty hunter quests they give u lots of exp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thx for the sig silvy =D
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2013

It all depends on whether or not you have $3000-$4000 to spend on this game. It's possible to get to lvl 101 in under a month.

It wouldn't take long, but this game is pretty unbalanced and horrible atm. If you want to fund yourself to pvp, well, either you're going to have to accept that you'll have 0 chance against anyone R9 or better, or shell out $3000 to be competitive with the top tier (the $3000 includes refining, socketing, lvl'ing up w/ hypers, FC, etc).

Also you should reroll psychic or cleric. A badly geared wizard is probably the most useless class in the game. Psychic can at least spam his CC skills, while cleric can buff.

Now, if you're the type who has horribad gear but still has fun running around spamming his psychic will skill then dying as soon as it runs out (psychic will is a skill that makes you immune to phy damage), then you might enjoy pvp'ing without spending thousands of $$, but it's a very sad existence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Aylith - Harshlands
    Aylith - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It all depends on whether or not you have $3000-$4000 to spend on this game. It's possible to get to lvl 101 in under a month.

It wouldn't take long, but this game is pretty unbalanced and horrible atm. If you want to fund yourself to pvp, well, either you're going to have to accept that you'll have 0 chance against anyone R9 or better, or shell out $3000 to be competitive with the top tier (the $3000 includes refining, socketing, lvl'ing up w/ hypers, FC, etc).

Also you should reroll psychic or cleric. A badly geared wizard is probably the most useless class in the game. Psychic can at least spam his CC skills, while cleric can buff.

Now, if you're the type who has horribad gear but still has fun running around spamming his psychic will skill then dying as soon as it runs out (psychic will is a skill that makes you immune to phy damage), then you might enjoy pvp'ing without spending thousands of $$, but it's a very sad existence.

I'm 20% from 101 since starting this game 3 weeks ago, and that includes doing nothing but Morai and BH since I hit 100. Soooo, it's not so bad to level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My pixels bring all the boys to Dark, and they're like, I'll buy gear for ya. Damn right, CS r9 for ya.
    Take this free zen, you don't have to charge! b:kiss
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Reaching level 100: 200 hours of play or 10 hours of powerleveling

Being competetive in end game PvP: 5000$ or 5000 hours of play. (you can farm about 2$ per hour probably, but you wont be farming fully efficient every hour)
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Apparently power levelling is not a good idea. If you surf the forums a bit more, you see high levels complaining about other high levels that are 'noob' because they have power lvld all the way up to 101. This results in them not having enough experience to properly play their class. Not sure if this is actually true, but there's a good chance that it is.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Apparently power levelling is not a good idea. If you surf the forums a bit more, you see high levels complaining about other high levels that are 'noob' because they have power lvld all the way up to 101. This results in them not having enough experience to properly play their class. Not sure if this is actually true, but there's a good chance that it is.

It's actually more that they aren't willing to accept criticism if they're doing something wrong. They play a certain way to "powerlvl" to 101, get used to it, then when they're told that it's not the correct way to play, they get angry and say something like "I'm lvl 101 I know how 2 play".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Much longer now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]