Anneliesse's HT Chit Chat (aka Anneliesse!)

Comments

• Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My favorite part about Valentine's Day are conversation hearts. Those little pieces of heaven are my favorite candy of all time; and they only come out for Valentine's Day. It's a shame that most of the candy made in the world is chocolate; it makes it so hard for people like me to find something sweet to snack on.

oh i read your post on fb about that. did you ever get someone to send you several pounds of the hearts like you were looking for? oddly enough, i dont remember even running into them this year, but then they are my least favorite candy in the world.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No; I wasn't able to get anyone to send me several pounds of the conversation hearts. However, my sister did get me a bag of the 'do-it-yourself' ones from Wal-Mart which she will be sending me in a couple of weeks.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited March 2013
    No; I wasn't able to get anyone to send me several pounds of the conversation hearts. However, my sister did get me a bag of the 'do-it-yourself' ones from Wal-Mart which she will be sending me in a couple of weeks.

hope they turn out good :)

random thought: i'm soooo ready for spring. snow is beautiful, but i cant wait to wear something other than sweaters and layers upon layers of clothing!
    edited March 2013
    Living in Ohio has reminded me of why I loved living in Georgia so much. I have been sick so much over the winter, it's not funny. I cannot welcome springtime enough; I wish it would hurry up and get here already.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wow this thread is still going? How ya doing anne?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited March 2013
    still hanging in there, ducky. hope you are doing well :)

LoR are you as ready for spring as i am? i love all the snow... but i'd just love to walk outside ONCE without wearing so many layers!
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:dirty annie! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    I am so ready for spring; I miss my walks with my dog.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I want spring too! Actually no, i want summer already LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited March 2013
    Summer is too hot for me; I prefer to have the ability to breathe.
    edited March 2013
    Summer is too hot for me; I prefer to have the ability to breathe.

i used to feel that way too, but summer here is cooler than spring back in texas! i love the weather here. bring on the flowers, green grass, and sunlight!

*hi basti!*

also, congrats go to Annalyse for winning the HT most helpful contest. I'd have posted my congrats on that thread, but, well, ya know, it was CLOSED. go figure... anyway, I thought it was a really cool contest idea, and a decent prize to win as well. She definitely deserves it =)
    edited March 2013
    I was in Toledo for the month of July and it hit 100+ degrees most of the time, just as hot as it was in Georgia. I wish it could stay spring/fall time temperatures all of the time, then it would be perfect.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    annie should i actually make a toon on HT and keep it this time? i WOULD play my archer from '08 but i gave all that toons stuff away and dunno if i want/can CS anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    annie should i actually make a toon on HT and keep it this time? i WOULD play my archer from '08 but i gave all that toons stuff away and dunno if i want/can CS anymore

if starting all over again sounds appealing to you, then sure go for it. personally, i no longer create new characters unless i have gear appropriate for them already in my storage. too busy to work hard for gear these days, and i'm certainly not CSing for pwi.
    edited March 2013
    I've been alright,some health problems but still alive. I honestly want summer here,but I live on the beach so I am a little impatient for warm weather.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited April 2013
    I've been alright,some health problems but still alive. I honestly want summer here,but I live on the beach so I am a little impatient for warm weather.

i'm a little jealous of anyone living on the beach just because I love it so much, but i am only a few hours away from the west coast now so it's not too bad. Glad you're still alive, ducky. the alternative isn't necessarily too great :P

personally, i'm very thankful for spring right now. actually living somewhere with seasons now certainly makes me appreciate them more!
    edited April 2013
    I lived in Minnesota for a few years, so I know what its like to want seasons. Up there its just winter and road construction.b:laugh
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited April 2013
    I lived in Minnesota for a few years, so I know what its like to want seasons. Up there its just winter and road construction.b:laugh

oh my gosh, yes! i have never seen people get to work on roads so quickly in my life! makes me laugh, but they really get some work done out here!

so, as summer draws closer, does anyone have any interesting/fun travel plans they are currently working on?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Nothing really for me.

I used to visit family out of country/the beach/random amusement parks basically all the time during summer but the last few years I haven't been able to thanks to external circumstances. It's kinda a shame really because I enjoyed those times quite a bit.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited April 2013
    travelling is to expensive right now
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited April 2013
    Any traveling I am going to do is to interviews and/or work.
    edited April 2013
    do any of y'all still check on new release items and stuff like that?? I almost (ALMOST) want put out the effort to attempt to get a duck-billed platypus. (so cute!) i also kinda like the idea of the fashion weapon thing...but for it being a limited time fashion piece, i'm not too interested. Thoughts or comments?
    edited April 2013
    I do; I've even bought some of the new fashion. The fashion weapons, on the other hand, I am completely not interested in; I think they're stupid.
    edited April 2013
    No I don't think I've read up on updates and what not since about 3 months before I quit game.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited April 2013
    I do; I've even bought some of the new fashion. The fashion weapons, on the other hand, I am completely not interested in; I think they're stupid.

yeah ive almost purchased a few fashion items that are new. maybe i should have a closet cleaning sale on some of the stuff i haven't actually worn in over a year and use the money for new fashion :)
    edited April 2013
    I should too, but I'm just a pack rat and don't want to get rid of anything because 'I might want to use it one day'. But I do have a lot of fashion that I have set aside for seasonal purposes...
    edited April 2013
    I should too, but I'm just a pack rat and don't want to get rid of anything because 'I might want to use it one day'. But I do have a lot of fashion that I have set aside for seasonal purposes...

lol i'm the exact same way!!!! occasionally, i go through all my banks and find stuff that's been in there since i first started pwi. /facepalms.

new subject: any movies that y'all are excited to be seeing in the near future? there are quite a few lined up for may-late summer release that are on my "i wanna go out!" list. starting off of course with this weekend's release of iron man 3.
  • iurbby
    iurbby Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    hangover 3 the new star trek n ff6
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Superman. b:victory
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    i'm actually surprised that i'm not all that excited about superman, myself. maybe i've just always been disappointed by superman movies in general.

totally looking forward to the new star trek movie. i really enjoyed the last one, and hope that this one keeps me interested as well :)