Insurrect, whai you no pvp?

Comments

• bigblue1234
    bigblue1234 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah but s/he does have a point,
    While i have several friends in CT and do know a lot of good PvPers in there,
    I also can name a good many people that sit at West and act all cool and get pissy if you attack them but as soon as they see they are the majority they suddenly think they're badazzes and go all "gank-ster" talking sht and attacking ppl out of their league.

*cough*cute_kitty*cough*ZchristianZ*cough*

That's a nasty cough u have..
  • ShadowGoblin - Lost City
    ShadowGoblin - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    That's a nasty cough u have..

Yeah, i keep hacking up little bits of **** between each one.
  • ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City
    ASS_ASS__IN - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lololol
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    acebeat012 wrote: »
    u a easy kill ijs

makes me wonder even more why some r9rr+10 seem to have a hard time trying to so...b:pleased

anyway sorry for not having skycover+10 or g16cubeneck+10 or josd sharding and for being unbuffed almost everytime...b:surrender

while others afraid to leave SZ without at least a dozen buffs if not with a whole squad for buffing b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Whirlina - Harshlands
    Whirlina - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I also can name a good many people that sit at West and act all cool and get pissy if you attack them but as soon as they see they are the majority they suddenly think they're badazzes and go all "gank-ster" talking sht and attacking ppl out of their league.

Did they kill you or something Kniraven?
  • acebeat012
    acebeat012 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    makes me wonder even more why some r9rr+10 seem to have a hard time trying to so...b:pleased

anyway sorry for not having skycover+10 or g16cubeneck+10 or josd sharding and for being unbuffed almost everytime...b:surrender

while others afraid to leave SZ without at least a dozen buffs if not with a whole squad for buffing b:chuckle

i seen u die to +5 full 3rd nv sin, r8 ea and +7 3rd nv/r9 weap barb solo :o
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    acebeat012 wrote: »
    i seen u die to +5 full 3rd nv sin, r8 ea and +7 3rd nv/r9 weap barb solo :o

really? and whats special about that? :O
  • acebeat012
    acebeat012 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    really? and whats special about that? :O
    that you dont have to be 3rd r9 to kill you so easy and your full 3rd r9 veno :o
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Nniotora you have always sucked and still do. YOu play a broken class and pk noobs so big deal
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Essence, Vengeful, Con., Tri-force Inss. all did that as well when they were top factions so whats your point
  • DogyStyle - Lost City
    DogyStyle - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Haven't had decent pvp in weeks, and I've yet to see insurrect pvp for more than maybe 5 mins before you leave.. regardless if you are winning or losing lol. When you are outnumbered/outgeared I understand, but I'm really at a loss as to why you'd leave when you have us outnumbered, outgeared, and just won a round.. we rebuff and come back 30 seconds later and see the entire squad sitting in sz unwilling to fight even with a huge advantage. Is pvp too expensive? Do you not enjoy pvp? I'm just curious lol

you 1 shot me with gush crits.. i have jades and pretty much full +10.. and there's about 10 more of you (+12 3rd cast josd r9 with NW upgrades) ... everytime we start getting over ur god geared people we end up having to fight tc's +12 archers/mages as well

if you got pathetically 1 shot by someone who came back to the game with your gears instantly, by "merching for a semester" ud be discouraged to prolong the charm/doll/pot rate aswell.
  • DogyStyle - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    maybe to noobs, anybody that is even remotely decent at pvp knows it means nothing.
    and as i recall you were pking ur unofficial allies ( TC ) because he was taking your kills ..
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Haven't had decent pvp in weeks, and I've yet to see insurrect pvp for more than maybe 5 mins before you leave.. regardless if you are winning or losing lol. When you are outnumbered/outgeared I understand, but I'm really at a loss as to why you'd leave when you have us outnumbered, outgeared, and just won a round.. we rebuff and come back 30 seconds later and see the entire squad sitting in sz unwilling to fight even with a huge advantage. Is pvp too expensive? Do you not enjoy pvp? I'm just curious lol

No point cuz honestly im like 2-3 hit to bait in a stun lock. even with 15khp... so once i see them there its kinda pointless to even stick around.
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    @JB - I think you're exaggerating quite a bit, but you're also missing the point. Insurrect has plenty of well geared players as well, and my question is really only for when you guys have the edge.. makes no sense to me for you to WIN a round (i.e. doing well) and then rush to sz before we can rebuff + come back out 30 secs later. Also you have the story wrong, it was a guildie they kept interrupting my 1v1s after I asked him not to.. then ignored me when I was trying to talk to him so just made it so he couldn't interrupt my 1v1s anymore. Had nothing to do with kdr.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    hey Adroit pls keep faction protections off was fun droping into your group, immunity and watch everyone die...b:chuckle
  • DogyStyle - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    when you guys have the edge.. makes no sense to me for you to WIN a round (i.e. doing well) and then rush to sz before we can rebuff + come back out 30 secs later. Also you have the story wrong, it was a guildie they kept interrupting my 1v1s after I asked him not to.. then ignored me when I was trying to talk to him so just made it so he couldn't interrupt my 1v1s anymore. Had nothing to do with kdr.
    "everytime we start getting over ur god geared people we end up having to fight tc's +12 archers/mages as well"we chose to leave before the other factions get involved, any wins we take home are somewhat of a morality boost.. rather than staying and have you + tc+ venge decimate it pushing us more towards never pvping again.

and i believe your exact words were "if you dont stop killing my targets im going to kill you"the words "stop intterupting my 1 v 1's" wernt in it at all
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    "everytime we start getting over ur god geared people we end up having to fight tc's +12 archers/mages as well"we chose to leave before the other factions get involved, any wins we take home are somewhat of a morality boost.. rather than staying and have you + tc+ venge decimate it pushing us more towards never pvping again.

and i believe your exact words were "if you dont stop killing my targets im going to kill you"the words "stop intterupting my 1 v 1's" wernt in it at all

You'd have the quote right if you replace 'killing' with 'attacking', but this is just going off on a tangent and you've answered my question I guess. From what I gather, instead of trying to rise to the challenge you have just given up. Oh well :/
  • Fribles - Lost City
    Fribles - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    After reading this thread, it's clear cash shoppers are just crying over not having targets to kill with their clearly OP gears (The thirst). b:surrender

Sorry, if you spend so much on a game to be serious in PvP girls. b:cry

I wouldn't blame Insurrect for not wanting to PvP against clear odds of losing to multiple factions, with multiple cash shoppers. It's logical for them to quit while they are ahead, it doesn't have anything to do with not wanting a challenge. In order for something to be challenging, there has to be a chance for success. Who in their right mind is going to want to fight multiple factions, let alone a bunch of R9S3 +10~12 fully buffed players? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cash shoppers in PWI b:surrender
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    After reading this thread, it's clear cash shoppers are just crying over not having targets to kill with their clearly OP gears (The thirst). b:surrender

Sorry, if you spend so much on a game to be serious in PvP girls. b:cry

I wouldn't blame Insurrect for not wanting to PvP against clear odds of losing to multiple factions, with multiple cash shoppers. It's logical for them to quit while they are ahead, it doesn't have anything to do with not wanting a challenge. In order for something to be challenging, there has to be a chance for success. Who in their right mind is going to want to fight multiple factions, let alone a bunch of R9S3 +10~12 fully buffed players? b:bye

Can't tell if this post is a troll or just author is stupid b:shutup
  • DogyStyle - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Can't tell if this post is a troll or just author is stupid b:shutup
    the author of this entire thread is a troll, and stupid b:victory
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    the author of this entire thread is a troll, and stupid b:victory

That wasn't very nice :( You must still be mad about the 1v1 I beat u with no rings and my old +10 first cast nv wep lol (several times I might add b:victory)
  • DogyStyle - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    That wasn't very nice :( You must still be mad about the 1v1 I beat u with no rings and my old +10 first cast nv wep lol (several times I might add b:victory)

although that was a wtf day for me its not as infuriating as u think giving the fact that there was still a gap in gear , the reason i said what i said is cause you dont rly need to ask the question if ur gonna call people that respond with legit reasons trolls or stupid
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    although that was a wtf day for me its not as infuriating as u think giving the fact that there was still a gap in gear , the reason i said what i said is cause you dont rly need to ask the question if ur gonna call people that respond with legit reasons trolls or stupid

I'm not sure if we read the same post.. the one I responded to did not include any legit reasons at all. It assumed that insurrect does not have any well geared chars (which is obviously not true) and presented a textbook strawman fallacy in changing the scenario I described to a case where there is no chance for the other side. The scenario I laid out was a case where we (CT) had just lost a round, and WE were fighting against the odds when insurrect beelines to sz. I stand by what I said before, Fribles is either a troll or stupid.

If you thought there was still a gear gap, I can take off another piece to even it up.. or we could give you hp buff or something to that effect to even out the gear a bit more. Lemee know in game :)
  • Kreize - Lost City
    Kreize - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Charity cases don't get taken seriously.

/end
  • Fribles - Lost City
    Fribles - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you 1 shot me with gush crits.. i have jades and pretty much full +10.. and there's about 10 more of you (+12 3rd cast josd r9 with NW upgrades) ... everytime we start getting over ur god geared people we end up having to fight tc's +12 archers/mages as well

if you got pathetically 1 shot by someone who came back to the game with your gears instantly, by "merching for a semester" ud be discouraged to prolong the charm/doll/pot rate aswell.

@Adroit
    I believe your brain forgot to retain these posts. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cash shoppers in PWI b:surrender
  • DogyStyle - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    HardToThink is a better mage than you
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    @Adroit

nah, they are just irrelevant

@JB - if you say so b:chuckle
  • MECHserac - Lost City
    MECHserac - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    well we all know reck doesnt knows what pvp is.... he dies once and rage logsb:laugh

u stealing more of your ex's gear to sell reck?
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    @Adroit

Mages? As in multiple?
    As far as i know TC has only one +12 Mage. Diesel is also the only +12 EA I'm aware of but at least i can think of multiple EAs that exist in their guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Mages? As in multiple?
    As far as i know TC has only one +12 Mage. Diesel is also the only +12 EA I'm aware of but at least i can think of multiple EAs that exist in their guild.

skylets is also a +12 TC archer.
This discussion has been closed.