Server network error

gengengen
gengengen Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Support Desk
Anyone having this problem now too? How is it solved?
Post edited by gengengen on

Comments

• alledehaan
    alledehaan Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have it too b:sad

Can't log in to this account online, not on any server.

Another acc does log in but takes ages to get there. But don't need that account, need this one b:cry
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Also have problems logging in, wen i let it stand the inlog it goes in in about 1 minuut or two, but luckely it still goes in lol^^
  • Wolf_Snow - Archosaur
    Wolf_Snow - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i hv the problem too...i just cant log in...it says server network error >.>
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Annoying but relieving. I thought somethign was messed up on my pc but... MY WEDDING IS TONIGHT SO GET IT FIXED!!b:angry
    Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
    Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
    And a lot of alts...
  • V/ - Sanctuary22
    V/ - Sanctuary22 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was able to log in but then i was running 15009 ms an 9 FPS. Lets just say i got disconnected lol. Now i cant get past the "Log in to Game" screen, been there for about 5 mins now.
  • Playful - Harshlands
    Playful - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ok it looks to be doing the same log in on there other games as wellb:bye
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Do you guys think they will refound wedding reservations if it's not up running tonight?b:sad
    Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
    Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
    And a lot of alts...
  • alledehaan
    edited March 2013
    It seems that it's not all accounts, and on all servers. Some accounts can log in but takes a very long time to make a connection.

Hope it gets fixed soon!b:surrender
  • amingwati
    amingwati Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have this issue too..
    The weird thing is that my 1st account always manage to log in, while my 2nd and 3rd account always get 'server network error'.. b:surrender
  • V/ - Sanctuary22
    V/ - Sanctuary22 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Do you guys think they will refound wedding reservations if it's not up running tonight?

More then likely they will not, but thats just my experiance with PWI an theire technical issues. Hope it works out for you.[/QUOTE]
  • _XxGinaxX_ - Raging Tide
    _XxGinaxX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Im having the same issue b:cry I was fine until I logged out of my mystic to go onto my seeker...now I can't log in for nothing. Keep getting that Error. Hope they fix it really soon!b:sleep
  • alledehaan
    edited March 2013
    Annoying but relieving. I thought somethign was messed up on my pc but... MY WEDDING IS TONIGHT SO GET IT FIXED!!b:angry

I hope they get it fixed in time. Would be awefull if they didn't fix or refund that! b:sad
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would say that since it's now been discussed as a widespread issue on the forums if you submit a ticket that they will refund it or just give you another banquet reservation thingy. That thing is buggy as heck and everyone knows it - be forewarned.
  • gamemaster0
    gamemaster0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was at the end of my sin culti and disconnected now i can't get back in.Keep saying network server error. PWI fix the asap.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    I was able to log in but then i was running 15009 ms an 9 FPS. Lets just say i got disconnected lol. Now i cant get past the "Log in to Game" screen, been there for about 5 mins now.

FPS has no relation to network latency.

It appears to be an issue with the login servers. The GM's/Support Staff is just now starting their workday, so hopefully they will notice the issue shortly and fix whatever is causing the delay on the login servers.

I'm on Sanc right now, and my ping isn't any different than usual, so I'd recommend checking out your system. Especially if you're experiencing a simultaneous drop in FPS, that indicates a problem with your CPU/FSB being bogged down, and not anything with the network.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i Want To Play !!!

Fix Server Network Error

Please !!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • DamnCrit - Sanctuary
    DamnCrit - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    b:cryb:cryb:cry i wanna play!!!!
    Yeah... I'm kinda high, but you should know that.b:laugh
  • MEWMEWQ - Archosaur
    MEWMEWQ - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yes all gat it now becos pwi cant have so many ppl on the same time WHAT THE *** WHAT IS ALL THE MONEY THE GETS FROM PLAYERS GO TOb:angry??
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    IF u were logged in u are ok (at least on sanc i didnt get d/ced) but i cant log in any other toons. then i made the mistake of logging out the one i had in thinking it was my pc, now i see this thread. Anyways more of the same ol same ol from pwi b:chuckle
  • Kellari_Z_ - Archosaur
    Kellari_Z_ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can not get in either. I thought something was wrong with my computer. It keeps saying server network error. I have tried both my accounts. No luck! b:sad
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i have issues too...says "logging in to server" for like 2mins if im lucky, and only then i can enter pwi (if even)

is every1 posting here european? or is this some over-all issue?
  • lenumero2
    lenumero2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i have the same problem and still waiting my gold b:cry
  • Kellari_Z_ - Archosaur
    Kellari_Z_ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am not european but I am in the east side of usa. Hope they fix this soon.
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same happening here, I entered with my main account, took a bit longer than the usual but I logged in, and with my catshop account it appears the same message :(
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • alledehaan
    edited March 2013
    ?? Problem solved ??

I can log in with the accounts i couldn't earlier, i hope that means that the problem has been solved?

b:kissb:victoryb:thanks
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    alledehaan wrote: »
    ?? Problem solved ??

I can log in with the accounts i couldn't earlier, i hope that means that the problem has been solved?

b:kissb:victoryb:thanks

I assume so. I haven't had any issues logging in today, and I had a shop up all night as well.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic