Login issues 3/15

Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Support Desk
Having issues today - not sure why, anyone else? I def can't dual client (says server network error) and took several tries to get my main account online.
Post edited by Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Playful - Harshlands
    Playful - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    doing same on there other games aswellb:bye
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have log in issue to today. It takes me 1-2 min before I can enter the game. b:cry
  • sweetvenus
    sweetvenus Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have tried to log into heavens tear seveal times. No luck. Log in server down or malfunctioning?
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It is a problem at PWI's end all of Submit a Ticket to support team to make them aware of this issue & so that it get's resolved quickly ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • sweetvenus
    edited March 2013
    Ought to be an easier way of making game provider aware of ingame problems, than submitting a ticket? Anyone know?
    Maybe they already know and are working on it. Where would they leave us a message to let us know?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    It's now 8:15 PST, which means that they just started work 15 minutes ago. I'm sure it will be looked at shortly.

If there was an easier way to get a GM than sending in a ticket, they wouldn't have time to work on tickets for all the spam they would get via the other method. i.e. notice how there is no longer a "Live Chat" system?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sweetvenus
    edited March 2013
    If there was an easier way to get a GM than sending in a ticket, they wouldn't have time to work on tickets for all the spam they would get via the other method. i.e. notice how there is no longer a "Live Chat" system?

Point taken b:pleased
    I did submit a ticket, was surprised at how fast and easy that system is. So ok, if they read the tickets and act upon them, system seems to work well.

Still have the question "Maybe they already know and are working on it. Where would they leave us a message to let us know?"