Would you say PvP is balanced?..

Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
I think PvP has more to do with teamwork and learning curves, but in the end I found this pic and I instantly thought of PvP in PWI. b:laugh

http://9gag.com/gag/6740866
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
Started playing on March 2010
Post edited by Lolgasmic - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    PvP is most balanced in the R9r era. Before R9rr and after R8.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • RudeBwoii - Dreamweaver
    RudeBwoii - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    pvp being balanced = joke!
    r9rr screwed it badly. i do have r9rr but daggers only. s9rr psys/wiz and seekers they have too much going on seekers and psys especially....i remember when pvp was balanced because arcanes used to deal a hellova lot of dmg but they used to be squishy.
    how do u justify a friggin wiz with arcane defence + purify spell + all the tankyness in the world?? i remember when r9rr came out a few months back before NW. an unbuffed wiz with full gear made a joke of some pretty decent full g15+12 and r9 + 12 ppl, skill?? nah all wiz did was kite cuz of purify spell every damn second and 1 shot whoever came up....the dmg on these classes is absurd... i mean, my gear aint the best but its pretty good, vit stones and full +10 with +12 G15 at the time, and 12-15k non crits were raining like it was a rainy season... they fkd up....badly
    and if wiz wasnt bad enuff .... look at maxed geared seeker and psy too absurd 1 toon having the ability to go 1 vs 20 is a damn joke its not even because of skill. simply because every other hit is a zerk crit or crit {1 shot} while they can tank the world

dunno what they were thinking....but in the end i guess its their bread and butter devs/ gms can do w/e they want....most of us just passing through
    XxRagaBarbxX ~Barb ~ 82
    RudeBwoii ~archer ~100
    Ragamufinsin ~assassin ~104
    Raggamuffin ~BM ~100
    oOEmeraldOo ~seeker ~81
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Dear god no

At any given level average gear average or even skill average this games pvp has never been anything near balanced
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    PVP is not balanced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • warcrafte
    warcrafte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ofc it's balanced!
    i remember all the QQ about aps now they got r9rr to purify
    man if ur sin is r9rr then u can easily kill a mage ... their purifie rate is 8% meaning it will purifie after 12 hits can't kill in 12 hits with 3rd r9 daggs ? quit ur class :)
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    warcrafte wrote: »
    ofc it's balanced!
    i remember all the QQ about aps now they got r9rr to purify
    man if ur sin is r9rr then u can easily kill a mage ... their purifie rate is 8% meaning it will purifie after 12 hits can't kill in 12 hits with 3rd r9 daggs ? quit ur class :)

http://i.qkme.me/3q3uyc.jpg

Wifey has purify on r9r3. Tested it with her and others, too.

That thing procs a LOT more than 8% chance b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • warcrafte
    warcrafte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    man to be honest most of my targets never had a chance to proc when they do i just stealth :P but i heard it was about 8% well when u r wearing +12 3rd recst r9 daggs ur target does not really support a lot of hits to have time to proc :)
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What's pvp?
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]