sage gs bugd

Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Blademaster
Soo the sage gs after the skill rebalance says it lowers 90% pdef on players.. ive tryed it alot now and all i get still is the 50% debuff it says on pve... any1 else notice this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
- Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
Post edited by Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Works fine for me. Best used on barbs and other BMs when you're fighting them in NW.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Soo the sage gs after the skill rebalance says it lowers 90% pdef on players.. ive tryed it alot now and all i get still is the 50% debuff it says on pve... any1 else notice this?

Do they have pdef buffs on? Are they high VIT build? Both would skew the over-all debuff.
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Works fine for me. Best used on barbs and other BMs when you're fighting them in NW.
    Yes it works but do u get 50 or 90 percent ? Cause so fat i tryed it to every class ans asked p deff values before and after and the amount it lowers is only 50% opposed to the 90% that it says in description
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    edited March 2013
    Do they have pdef buffs on? Are they high VIT build? Both would skew the over-all debuff.
    Selbuffed only and non buffed too.. dunno bout the vit stats tho .. have to check that thx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not saying you're wrong or that its not broken, but maybe its the math.

You know the reduction only effects gear value. Add up the values on your gear before vit strength and magic stats and before buffs and thats your gear value.

So if you have a BM with 10k pdef unbuffed (no bell, no cleric buffs) thats probably only about 7k pdef. That pdef then gets boosted by your strength and vit. Lets assume 400 str (after gear adds) and 100 vit (after gear adds) make up the additional 3k pdef. When you GS its reduces the 90% of the 7k gear value but ignores the 3k that vit and strength added. So 7000 x 90% = 6300 removed, so 700pdef left + 3000 = 3700. If you had cleric and bell on you might be up to 20k pdef now, but GS would still only reduce the 6300 value.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited March 2013
    yes ty all it vas the vit and str stats i didnt take into consideration b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3