List of Overpowered Nation Wars Squads

Options
Bhavyy - Raging Tide
Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Forums has been a little dry of late. With the current dormancy of territory war I thought it would be interesting and useful to know;
1) WHO are the OP squads that run in NW week in week out?
2) How reliable is a squad to win a land once entering? I.e WHO is in these squads and what is the squads relative power reflected by their record.

The aim of this thread is not to flame, flame bait or troll anyone's team by putting them down etc. but rather to perhaps increase the quality of the weekly event with an element of organisation that can be gained from knowing who you're actually running Nation Wars with.
Coordination is becoming more and more important as people start realising this is not a PK fest but more of a team within a team vs team within a team objective event where pk is a major contributing factor.

Some people mint disagree with this thread and believe its useless. Please take your opinion elsewhere, because as of yet no one had attempted to try officially organise entire nations on forums. Since we're not getting any more players coming in, the quality of our pk events needs to be maintained or improved amongst ourselves. So yes it's hard organising yourself as a nation but it's not impossible so let's try and keep this constructive and troll free (I'd appreciate any input and aid monitoring this thread).

Please submit the following for your team. (The following may change based on constructive criticisms and suggestions I'm sure people will not hesitate to post in the thread.)

Team Name:
Average soulforce:
Wins:
Losses:

If you don't know the answer to some of these just put "in progress" or "0" for wins or losses. The purpose is only to represent in various ways how useful a squad is in Nation Wars i.e. these are indicators.
Perhaps if everyone starts at W:0, L:0 at least we're on a level playing field and we could introduce some sort of server rankings.

Again, any input from anyone would be welcomed so long as its constructive. If possible it might even be a useful enough thread to get stickied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
youtube.com/bhavenmurji
pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
Post edited by Bhavyy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    List of registered teams

Team Name: Team Yolo
    Average soulforce: in progress
    Wins: 9
    Losses: 1

Team: Team Nuff_Said
    Soulforce: in progress
    Wins: 0
    Losses: 0

Team: Everybody Hates Theo (EHT)

Team: Team Man

Team: Team Pony

Team: Team Chocolate Twit
    Soulforce: 30,000

Team: Santa's Little Helpers
    Soulforce: 25,000
    Wins: 22

Team: The Balloon Party
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I didn't look at the soulforce and all that but, I think my squad last night did fairly well. I dont remember us losing any wars while I was there(possibly once to moe squad but not too sure about that). We focused on not capping the flag unless 100% needed and played to kick people out of the instance and have longer battles. This proved to be a lot more fun than just trying to end each war as fast as possible. We were in flame nation last night.

nuffsaid
    ubcnred
    tiggerpoo
    lotus_
    shadeparadox
    xheavenly
    perdon
    hinade
    carlitosavil
    dlyla

We ran into Dylena, Teddy, Kali, $infull, Dos and whoever else 3x in a row and those were some awesome fights. They just didnt have the numbers to topple us but they did awesome. Since we couldnt just drive the flag in with brute power, we focused on pwning moe out the instance first(LOL) then whoever else was left.

One thing that we did last night was, early off, dark nation was pwning our eastern border while we were attacking light. We went back to base and defended our lands to ensure we didnt get base locked by dark and that proved to be very beneficial. By the time I had to leave, light was starting to take the western border...I hope flame pulled through in that situation as well.

will compile data for you on sunday
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Team Name: Team Yolo
    Average soulforce: (in progress)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I didn't look at the soulforce and all that but, I think my squad last night did fairly well. I dont remember us losing any wars while I was there(possibly once to moe squad but not too sure about that). We focused on not capping the flag unless 100% needed and played to kick people out of the instance and have longer battles. This proved to be a lot more fun than just trying to end each war as fast as possible. We were in flame nation last night.

nuffsaid
    ubcnred
    tiggerpoo
    lotus_
    shadeparadox
    xheavenly
    perdon
    hinade
    carlitosavil
    dlyla

We ran into Dylena, Teddy, Kali, $infull, Dos and whoever else 3x in a row and those were some awesome fights. They just didnt have the numbers to topple us but they did awesome. Since we couldnt just drive the flag in with brute power, we focused on pwning moe out the instance first(LOL) then whoever else was left.

One thing that we did last night was, early off, dark nation was pwning our eastern border while we were attacking light. We went back to base and defended our lands to ensure we didnt get base locked by dark and that proved to be very beneficial. By the time I had to leave, light was starting to take the western border...I hope flame pulled through in that situation as well.

No problem, I just thought it would be beneficial to all to try and coordinate some of the op squads against each other in opposing nations which usually means better points and always means better quality of pvp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

nuffsaid
    ubcnred
    tiggerpoo
    lotus_
    shadeparadox
    xheavenly
    perdon
    hinade
    carlitosavil
    dlyla

Lol, you (like bhavyy would say it) Arseeeeeeeeeeeheee...I knew it was something fishy about those purges+kitten+purge+kitten+stun+stun+stun+death.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BKXX - Raging Tide
    BKXX - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I'm in enemy's team, called team man just to annoy enemy all i know is the worst placing we have had is second nation while i have been running with them.
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Soulforce: lawl

I don't really consider us a super "op" squad (as compared to a lot of others), but for Bhavyy's benefit I figured I'd help him out a bit. Plus, it'd be nice to have funner fights rather than vs tt70 people if you could figure out a way to fix that, especially with the new map that's supposedly coming.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Team Name: Team Solo
    Average Soulforce: 20k
    Loses: 0
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Theochan - Raging Tide
    Theochan - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    List of registered teams

WTB a more loving the squad b:surrender
    Will offer cookies and Ami's tiara in return
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Well, I would throw out old team pony, but lately its whoever we get merged up with, but the pony members weekly are:

Agulfr
    _Skai_
    filgyar
    Disaster
    Horugou
    Yatza (when she makes it QQ)
    and then whoever we merge up with that night lol

Avg Soulforce: Dunno, but i am proud to say I drop the avg soulforce a ton with my lowbie 15.8k (yay +3 weapon!)
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    TEAM CHOCOLATE TWIT

1. AriaArrow
    2. weiwei
    3. DirtySouth
    4. Kastus
    5. RyougiShiki
    6. Elvenne
    7. MonkyMann
    8. vilead
    9. Krokodilka
    10. Devilchii

Based on last night:
    Wins: all
    Soulforce average: 30k

http://imgur.com/xI6O5y3
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Team Name: Santa's Little Helpers
    Average soulforce: 25.000
    Wins: yes
    Losses: on disconnect

Clergywoman
    Spell_Caster
    Ulquiorraa__
    ladyblondeh
    Mrs_Mav
    Ferlien
    Elveva
    ooroki
    Zayda
    iiFon

80% extremely reliable. rsvp system, all punctual, on vent, fully prepared and ready to rage on the slightest mistake! b:laugh
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ready to rage on the slightest mistake! b:laugh

lol!

My nation wars squad:
    Team We-Are-Not-Pro-Enough-To-Make-Spell_Caster's-Squad
    Average Soulforce: >9000
    Wins:
    Losses: -∞

Members:
    BKXX
    Man
    LonelyStoner
    Starkitty
    Zhela
    CMETAHA
    Arawin
    _o_SeekeR_o_
    Galphire
    MystikalSoul
    Noobenemy
  • BKXX - Raging Tide
    BKXX - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    and yet enemy we beat them when we meet them :)
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    and yet enemy we beat them when we meet them :)

Not all the time...

I remember sending you guys to base in the past. It is up to numbers.

I remember facing swampfoots squad and we has ariaarrow team on our side thus we easily won the map.
    My squad fought 2 cicious squads last week in the first battle and we got sent home.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Swampfoot - Raging Tide
    Swampfoot - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I think team #s 4 & 8 are the same team .

@Spell Its not "my" team. I'm just a member of a squad that works like a machine and has fun. I didn't put that squad together, so the credit deserves to go elsewhere. Most of that squad was together for weeks before i joined it.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Team Name: The Balloon Party
    Average soulforce: Will find out later

Me, a sin, a psy, veno, and occasilanlly a seeker and occasionally a second sin for a 3-5 man squad.

WOuld I consider us OP? No, but we work as a team and play the objective, so it gets the job done just as well as some OP teams. Don't expect to see as many wins, but expect a lot considering 66% of the time we have 4 people only.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • darkbarbariuz
    darkbarbariuz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I think team #s 4 & 8 are the same team .

@Spell Its not "my" team. I'm just a member of a squad that works like a machine and has fun. I didn't put that squad together, so the credit deserves to go elsewhere. Most of that squad was together for weeks before i joined it.

Yea, i think the only the person who is allowed to post that squad is the person who started it xD
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Bump!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Know what? I totally forgot to keep score.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    if i counted correct u can add 22 wins to SLH and 0 loss (please do correct me if i counted wrong) :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    done, just keep posting here and i'll update it with everyones scores.
    Would be nice to get some MODs on this too but.. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    :O

I had 2 fun fights last night.

half my team vs half of that team-choco. (like 23 minute battle, we only won cuz our flag carrier got in the last 5 minutes!)

And an amazing finale vs Team-Swampfoot!!!! :D (Great fight!)

I love fun fights.

I hate 1 shotting noobs.

And I fear the "new NW map" is gonna... give us a lot more of the latter, and less of the former. :(:(

What can we do? :(
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Nykage's Army :D Lost City.
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    :O

I had 2 fun fights last night.

half my team vs half of that team-choco. (like 23 minute battle, we only won cuz our flag carrier got in the last 5 minutes!)

And an amazing finale vs Team-Swampfoot!!!! :D (Great fight!)

I love fun fights.

I hate 1 shotting noobs.

And I fear the "new NW map" is gonna... give us a lot more of the latter, and less of the former. :(:(

What can we do? :(

Actually i beg to differ
    Since the new map will have more territories around the bases, it would mean that two OP squads could actually organize their fights without noobs interferring since they would just go to other wars. Let's work together to make this happen. Would be fun cuz what we can basically do is

LF OP squad to fight with in A5 or some shet and the OP squad could have no problem heading to that map since the base will never be locked.

Or maybe i m too optimistic lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]