Seeker Weapons lvl 20 till TT

Options
Kita_kun - Harshlands
Kita_kun - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Seeker
So, Im new to the seeker class and i ask my friend, a lvl 97 seeker "Wher do i get weapons as i lvl up since EG dont have Weapon Tokens like TB?" He said you dont, told me he used the lvl 19 sword, the Cornet Sword, you got from the "fb" if you wanna call it that.

Where do i go from here? Im probably super nab since i dont have any endgame characters, and my highest is a sin, and they get weapon tokens. Do i have to take up smithing until TT? Help is greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Kita_kun - Harshlands on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If not dreamchaser, then

FB19--mold gear from divines/decent npc--level 48 dual swords from quest--TT swords
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    with my old seekr (before the dreamchaser and all that) i had a hard time finding the wepons, but i followed the mold path, first i get my mold lvl 21 i think from my bm's fb 19, then the eagleclaws from qingzi(pure luck) but i had a hard time finding the shady blade... until i got the only 2 in my server for 5m ea at the moment, then i buyed the illusive lunar cutlass mold from my fb 59(that was my last mold sword) at the lvl 70 i used the warrior blade, wich to me is the best option, so far that's the weapon path from molds, otherwise, any 3 star blades or swords should work until u hit the lvl 60 to get the petrified femur
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The Dreamchaser pack has weapons that go up to req. level of... 47 or something, I don't know it's been a while 'xD and they(along with the armours) have pretty good stats that can cover quite a bit of level range after them. (The code to redeem the pack is DM8ZRS4 and the page you can redeem that on is http://pwi.perfectworld.com/redeem 'course it's only redeemable once per account.)

Other than those nitpicky details about Dreamchaser, basically what Walpurga said-- molds/quest rewards/blacksmith manufactured weapons... You might check the AH and see if there's any swords/blades in there, but I don't know how much they'd be in comparison to what you could actually afford >:
    If you click on the sword/blade names in the database it'll tell you where you can get them from, if that helps at all :3That's probabily just old news though OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kita_kun - Harshlands
    Kita_kun - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The Dreamchaser pack has weapons that go up to req. level of... 47 or something, I don't know it's been a while 'xD and they(along with the armours) have pretty good stats that can cover quite a bit of level range after them. (The code to redeem the pack is DM8ZRS4 and the page you can redeem that on is http://pwi.perfectworld.com/redeem 'course it's only redeemable once per account.)

Other than those nitpicky details about Dreamchaser, basically what Walpurga said-- molds/quest rewards/blacksmith manufactured weapons... You might check the AH and see if there's any swords/blades in there, but I don't know how much they'd be in comparison to what you could actually afford >:
    If you click on the sword/blade names in the database it'll tell you where you can get them from, if that helps at all :3That's probabily just old news though OTL

I havent played in about a year, so i dont know what this Dreamweaver is. But whatever it was, it says the code expired :/ i dont know what it is so i dont know how to get my own code, oh well.
  • Sinirah - Raging Tide
    Sinirah - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I havent played in about a year, so i dont know what this Dreamweaver is. But whatever it was, it says the code expired :/ i dont know what it is so i dont know how to get my own code, oh well.

1-60 = Quest/NPC weapons
    60-99 = TT mostly
    100 = Whatever you can afford (R8, R9, G16 Nirv)

At 19 you can get Cornet Sword which is pretty nice. At 48 you can also get Devil Hunter's Sword from the quest you have to kill Viriddis Stormhorn. Then at 60 you can get Petrified Femur TT60 blade. ;3
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Free Divine Quest weps are the way to go until 90. The 70s level one with the stun proc is OP for that level. I wanted to keep it but had limited room in inventory and you can't mail it to a storage alt. Would be interesting to see what vortexing at end game would be like with a stun sword. I would have demon vortex on a sage seeker.

Later on Brahma's Lash and Divine Comprehension are good weapons. I tried the harpy wraith sword its awful, sold it after 3 days. At 95 you get a free Morai wep which is really all you need for pve till 100. Brahma's Lashes are very cheap especially if you buy the mold and make it.

I kept the Divine Comprehension around for a long time to vortex on mobs in tough situations like squads without a sin for bp or soloing PV. But eventually my regular R8r sword gave me better survivability and away it went. Really did like it tho except for the god awful attack speed of dual swords. Its not a bad pvp wep either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]