Archer/seeker + Assassin ?!

Options
Tcatalin - Dreamweaver
Tcatalin - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Seeker
Hi guys.
So I have a friend assassin , and we want to have fun in future , we want to have fun in instances too , i mean like soloing fc's and few bh's , but also have fun as squad pk on other people
So im asking you wich one PVP and PVE speaking , makes a better squad with a sin
Archer or seeker? and why?
Thanks
Post edited by Tcatalin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• X_Belen_x - Dreamweaver
    X_Belen_x - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Most people will say seeker, for obvious reasons, such as the survivability, and capability of recieving bp effects. However, if you're actually going after fun, then use whichever class you like the most. I would personally pick archer, or you'll more than likely end up as another fail seeker that relies on bp...and can't do jack without because they've no clue how to play their class, except to vortex. Archer's a good class to play, if you want to learn how to survive on your own, when you can't rely on your friend's bp. It's also the only class that doesn't even have some form of a heal, whether leech skills, or self heal.
  • Sinirah - Raging Tide
    Sinirah - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Most people will say seeker, for obvious reasons, such as the survivability, and capability of recieving bp effects. However, if you're actually going after fun, then use whichever class you like the most. I would personally pick archer, or you'll more than likely end up as another fail seeker that relies on bp...and can't do jack without because they've no clue how to play their class, except to vortex. Archer's a good class to play, if you want to learn how to survive on your own, when you can't rely on your friend's bp. It's also the only class that doesn't even have some form of a heal, whether leech skills, or self heal.

I'll actually say Seeker, if you learn how to play it (not depending on BP or Vortex). Seeker and Sins are a good duo group.

I wouldn't say Archer because Archer and Sin are both DDs. Seeker is better for duoing with a Sin imo.
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hi guys.
    So I have a friend assassin , and we want to have fun in future , we want to have fun in instances too , i mean like soloing fc's and few bh's , but also have fun as squad pk on other people
    So im asking you wich one PVP and PVE speaking , makes a better squad with a sin
    Archer or seeker? and why?
    Thanks

-Class wise in PVP Archer > Seeker
    -I'd be tempted to say that it's not that much different whether you pick Archer or Seek in PvE.
    -But if your partner is a sin, then seeker all the way; BP + Seeker = very deep and meaningful love, for PvE.
    -But, in PvP BP for a seek doesn't make that much of a difference... and at that point I'd leave it up to what class you like playing most :P

So;
    Mainly PvE = Seek.
    Mainly PvP = whatever class you like playing most (Archer being superior in PvP.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.