Blowing Off Steam Thread

Options
MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
Sorry I just gotta do it - This is my gaming day today:

Have to go to the shops, get back an hour late for the start of NW - Log my seeker 101, jump in and join FLAME!!! Woot woot. Got in two fights during which a psychic killed me repeatedly at about double my total HP per shot. Then sat at base, locked in with 130ish people for 15mins and quit out.

Then saw there was an Archasaur Assault on - oh yeah - I didnt even know - money time!!!! Started up a really low level zhenn squad, but it was awesome - within 5mins we each had 300k+ worth of drops and were surrounded knee deep in dq items that the other member was picking up, while I vortexed.

Out of nowhere this absolute &%#@*& moran of a barb drops into vortex and dies. Oh **** Im thinking, Ive just turned pink, where are the pkers. So what does this idiot do, resses in the vortex!!!! Dies again. OMG Im starting to panic - pkers - where are they - look at all this money - so I keep vortex up and whisper to the fool - GO BACK TO TOWN - STOP RESSING INTO MY VORTEX. Yep he resses again and dies - now Im dark red - first time in 3+ years.

And of course I get pkd - drop all my DQ items and some other stuff. Great day. After I abolutely abused the living **** out of the guy that pkd me, a minute passed and I apologised. He then gave me back my Cape of Elite Leather which I didnt even realize I'd dropped.

WHAT A WASTE OF A DAM DAYS GAMING. NOW IM OFF TO WORK. AWESOME.

FEEL FREE TO RANT HERE.
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    XD stupid barb
    I might be black
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Coulda dropped your vortex too :p

Gone back, grabbed a few scrolls...
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    you really did not see that comming.

i do feel sorry for you and heck idk about zhen non does it here in lost anymore but u really should of stoped vortex and put ur sl on or something damn i feel sorry for you man
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Options
    you really did not see that comming.

i do feel sorry for you and heck idk about zhen non does it here in lost anymore but u really should of stoped vortex and put ur sl on or something damn i feel sorry for you man

I really did see it coming. I was just praying that it wouldnt. And with everyone still in NW, the Arch Assault was really empty of chars. And the 'zhen' was just vortexing all the mobs that ran straight into us. Im sure we coulda made 2-3mill easy if said barb didnt come along. But oh well, life goes on. Some people made 50mill today like they usually do, some of us lost money or made nothing like we usually do.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Had a sin try that on me. lulz were had when he and the Mystic ganking me failed. b:laugh
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I really did see it coming. I was just praying that it wouldnt. And with everyone still in NW, the Arch Assault was really empty of chars. And the 'zhen' was just vortexing all the mobs that ran straight into us. Im sure we coulda made 2-3mill easy if said barb didnt come along. But oh well, life goes on. Some people made 50mill today like they usually do, some of us lost money or made nothing like we usually do.

i feel sorry for you man

maybe next time you should listen to ur guts
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You know you can set your filters so that you won't damage white names right?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You know you can set your filters so that you won't damage white names right?

I killed you when you were an Archer and you died because you were killed.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I killed you when you were an Archer and you died because you were killed.

wtf are you talking about. b:laugh
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why it's the barb that is stupid?

You could have your white names protection on and you would not have kill him.

You go out safe zone and AOE with pk protection off and complain you get red name, kinda stupid ijs....

Going out safe zone with pk protection off without dolls or safe lock is pretty much looking for trouble.

Don't blame other people for your own mistakes, next time put pk protection on if you don't want to turn red. (put white on and red off if you want to defend yourself if you get attacked, but don't want to kill white names)

You won't learn from your mistakes by blaming others. If you say ''I forgot I had white names off protection'' then it's your mistake not the barb fault.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why it's the barb that is stupid?

You could have your white names protection on and you would not have kill him.

You go out safe zone and AOE with pk protection off and complain you get red name, kinda stupid ijs....

Going out safe zone with pk protection off without dolls or safe lock is pretty much looking for trouble.

Don't blame other people for your own mistakes, next time put pk protection on if you don't want to turn red. (put white on and red off if you want to defend yourself if you get attacked, but don't want to kill white names)

You won't learn from your mistakes by blaming others. If you say ''I forgot I had white names off protection'' then it's your mistake not the barb fault.

i still think its a pig *** move
  • ShadowGoblin - Lost City
    ShadowGoblin - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    i still think its a pig *** move

No, Bella is right. The OP is a dumb azz
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It honestly just sounds like a set up, not that the barb was dumb. Run in with mystic res buff so he can die consecutively enough to red name a target that is almost guaranteed to have gained alot of DQ. Then the rest come in and kill him for guaranteed inventory drops and good chances on equip drops. Seems a pretty good trade-off to me, since it would pay for 3 guardians anyways.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I'd just have gone back to town and grabbed scrolls. lol

Besides, that actually sounds like someone put that barb there on purpose to get you a red name, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It honestly just sounds like a set up, not that the barb was dumb. Run in with mystic res buff so he can die consecutively enough to red name a target that is almost guaranteed to have gained alot of DQ. Then the rest come in and kill him for guaranteed inventory drops and good chances on equip drops. Seems a pretty good trade-off to me, since it would pay for 3 guardians anyways.

I usually have all PK protections on and just hold control if I need to defend myself, same way that you attack NPC's for chi. The only downside is that when a sin comes out of nowhere to PK you, you have to remember to hold control to attack them or you're just standing there like an idiot.
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    so true lol

wish happen every once in a while haha

but seriusly if i was you i put the pk protection so i dont go red or pink or anything

then later if ur gona pk u remove it
  • NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver
    NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I trowed around 40 or more mils back in 1 or 2 years hard farmed on packs
    and got only tokens and 2 exp necklaces.
    Got a BM to 101 trowed ALOT of money to got him to 5 aps,good refines,nirvi gears
    Sage skills and i saw that sins are way better class for farming so atleast
    some of my gears didn't go to waste.
    Erased BM because don't have the time to play 2 toons and get good refines .
    Better choose 1 stick to it and make it good.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Better choose 1 stick to it and make it good.

Yes, I agree I probably should have. Soooo, which one - thats the question:

101 cleric - wanted everywhere
    101 veno - fun and who knows how good they'll be after the next expansion
    101 seeker - fun and good for grinding and other aoe situations
    96 archer - loving it, and dying to give some back in NW
    86 sin - dont have the money for 5aps, so not sure what to do with it
    81 ha veno - interesting experiment for the slow times

Or should I forget them and level up my 78 barb, 73 bm, 83 mystic or 74 psychic......decisions decisions......or start a wizzy??? b:surrender
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Yes, I agree I probably should have. Soooo, which one - thats the question:

101 cleric - wanted everywhere
    101 veno - fun and who knows how good they'll be after the next expansion
    101 seeker - fun and good for grinding and other aoe situations
    96 archer - loving it, and dying to give some back in NW
    86 sin - dont have the money for 5aps, so not sure what to do with it
    81 ha veno - interesting experiment for the slow times

Or should I forget them and level up my 78 barb, 73 bm, 83 mystic or 74 psychic......decisions decisions......or start a wizzy??? b:surrender

I don't know about your other toons, but your cleric have **** gears, just play the class you enjoy yhte more and focus on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MageMERC - Harshlands
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I don't know about your other toons, but your cleric have **** gears, just play the class you enjoy yhte more and focus on it.

b:laugh LoL thanks for the support - and yes, not only do I KNOW it has **** gears I make sure everyone in the squad knows too - still I got through the full WS yesterday and so did the rest of the squad.

And the problem is I enjoy all of them for different reasons.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    b:laugh LoL thanks for the support - and yes, not only do I KNOW it has **** gears I make sure everyone in the squad knows too - still I got through the full WS yesterday and so did the rest of the squad.

And the problem is I enjoy all of them for different reasons.

I do understand that, I have a wizz, a veno, a mystic and 2 clerics, but I did understand that I needed to focus on one to gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Socializing is vital for players to connect and play with each other. A massively multi-player online role-playing game should feature various chat systems for players to connect to their guild members and friends. Social features within an MMORPG are vital in order to keep the game active and functional. Players must be able to connect with other players to form parties to complete quests. In addition, social aspects allow other players to share and experience an MMORPG together.