Perfect World Calculator.

Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Suggestion Box
Should ad an option to open a Pwi Calculator on your inv screen. So you can easily add up how much an item is going to be or how much you will have left before purchasing one. I think it would be a pretty cool addition. Haha, see what i did there?
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Post edited by Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Do you mean adding http://pwcalc.com/ to the PWI client? If so there a 3rd party site with no affiliation so not happening.

If you mean something like fashion previewing but with gear and stats then that would be do-able i think but would require alot of time and effort on PWI part meaning its highly unlikely.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Hezekia - Heavens Tear
    Hezekia - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    no...if you read what he said he was talking about money..like an actual calculator..not one where you put armors on, but one where you can add NUMBERS up, etc
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    ow derp... i just see PWI and calc together and well =P

....Its called start menu, Accessory, calculator.... Really people can't just use the calc on comp or pen and paper or heck do it like me in your head....
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    LOL I think it's a minor idea that would be useful, more or less time saving. I can live without it, but it would be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    ow derp... i just see PWI and calc together and well =P

....Its called start menu, Accessory, calculator.... Really people can't just use the calc on comp or pen and paper or heck do it like me in your head....

This. Or have a calculator near your computer like many do. >.>

Seriously, this would be so pointless overall and likely be broken or glitched somehow at first causing more problems than it helps with while pretty much every computer has a built in calculator that can do the same thing without us needing to add one just for the game.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    This. Or have a calculator near your computer like many do. >.>

Seriously, this would be so pointless overall and likely be broken or glitched somehow at first causing more problems than it helps with while pretty much every computer has a built in calculator that can do the same thing without us needing to add one just for the game.

Very true, it would probably be bugged somehow at first, but I guess I should reword my comment. It would be more time saving once it's operating correctly for those of us that almost always run the game in full screen mode, especially with Windows 8. I find it a pain in the rear to hit the Windows Key, as it takes you to the Metro Interface, then you have to hit desktop, then find your calculator (I'm still not 100% proficient with Windows 8) :laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Very true, it would probably be bugged somehow at first, but I guess I should reword my comment. It would be more time saving once it's operating correctly for those of us that almost always run the game in full screen mode, especially with Windows 8. I find it a pain in the rear to hit the Windows Key, as it takes you to the Metro Interface, then you have to hit desktop, then find your calculator (I'm still not 100% proficient with Windows 8) :laugh

I never bother with the windows key in 8. I just alt tab.

Though an alternative for you since you do use that key is to just put the calculator on your metro so that you can access it quickly. I've taken to having a metro and desktop link for all the programs I use frequently.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • GHSTrainer - Heavens Tear
    GHSTrainer - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't like pressing alt to go t my start menu because my comp wil freeze for 10 seonds, when it finally gets up i click it, put in what i need, and open my client back, freezes for 3 seconds until its back.
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    I don't like pressing alt to go t my start menu because my comp wil freeze for 10 seonds, when it finally gets up i click it, put in what i need, and open my client back, freezes for 3 seconds until its back.
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Or have a calculator near your computer like many do.

^What she said. =P
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)