Good build for FF/FC/FCC?

Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Assassin
This is what im currently going for http://pwcalc.com/12d2f200f180fd78 to solo fc. Is that good enough to solo ff/fc/fcc? I put all 3 because i don't know what server you guys come from, whoever may read this. Thanks in advance ^_^ the only thing im really not sure about is the rings, should i change them?
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Post edited by Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I know nothing about assasins, but for a start you could grade down all your gems to flawless. That will save you almost 20m coins. You can spend those on refining your helm to +9. That will give more HPs than all the immaculates. Id probably also leave the shoes at +5 and the robe probably not even +5 and invest that money in the helm. You can save yourself a bunch of money on cheaper garnets also. They dont matter that much.

Other than that, i see you having 10k HP and over 16k average dph when buffed. Although as i say i dont know any about sins, it seems like it should be a peace of cake to me.
  • Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Old build had more HP. The +1 refine wouldn't overcome the boost from all the cits until you were already in the +10 and up range.

Remove the bonus from demon bell in the second calc unless you plan to somehow have a BM spamming you with it every 15 seconds.

As a pure farm character you're more than adequately equipped to solo FC. At the point you're showing it's really a case of how fast you want to do it, how much of a handicap you need to cover your own skill gaps (FC can be solo'd by sins as low as their upper 80s if skilled and decently geared), and how much you feel like investing to solo the place.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I normally recommend refining ornaments before gear.

I use my bucket analogy to explain my thoughts on this. Your hp pool (7.7k hp) is the size of your bucket, your hp is water in the bucket, and your defenses are a hole in the bucket. Bloodpaint is water refilling the bucket. So which is better at keeping water in the bucket as you try to keep refilling it; having a bigger bucket (more hp) or having a smaller leak (more defense).

I refined more ornies to +10 before i got my armor refines past +6. I was tanking metal boss pretty easily with 6.2k hp when alot of 8.5k hp sins were failing for two reasons. I wasn't losing as much hp, and I could replace it with a high damage output.

I'd recommend better daggers since Barrier Thorns suck and have a low damage output but it looks like you're sage so those are probably the best option.

It only takes +3-+5 refines to solo FCC, anyways. I see 5.5k hp sins doing it with lower refined daggers. You'll be fine.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • /Fishy - Raging Tide10
    /Fishy - Raging Tide10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just saying, I could solo fc with lots of crabs and tt90 gear :/ No tome, 4.8k hp, +3/4 refines. You can solo fc without looking at your screen with that gear b:chuckle
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just saying, I could solo fc with lots of crabs and tt90 gear :/ No tome, 4.8k hp, +3/4 refines. You can solo fc without looking at your screen with that gear b:chuckle

I did the same, now with R9RR dags and 8K/10K (APS/T3) it's a game of having enough chi after bosses to pull to the next one, then enough chi to spark on the next boss... Lol

Anyway. To the OP... With gear like that you can easily faceroll FC. But if you want teh best on a budget. Go for R8R daggers or Nirvy 2nd or 3rd tier.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • haraking
    haraking Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Newbie questions here. I'd appreciate some straight answersb:chuckle.

1. At around what level and APS can a sin solo FC? I'm currently lvl 80 with 2APS **** refines and stones.

2. When you say solo FC, do you mean just the bosses or are there mob pulls as well?

3. Is there a guide to soloing FC with a sin? If there is, could someone direct me to the link please.

b:byeb:bye
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You will not know till you try it out
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    haraking wrote: »
    Newbie questions here. I'd appreciate some straight answersb:chuckle.

1. At around what level and APS can a sin solo FC? I'm currently lvl 80 with 2APS **** refines and stones.

probably not unless you have something like +12 NW reforged neck.
    i duoed in decent time/cost with this http://pwcalc.com/3a5891302581680e (barb buffs are not lvl10)

2. When you say solo FC, do you mean just the bosses or are there mob pulls as well?

whatever is better, for some sins it's faster to pull the mobs and one-shot them than go in stealth. typically the mobs are skipped until the big room; if you are going to ahve more people coming/sell you should clear the path to the big room too.

3. Is there a guide to soloing FC with a sin? If there is, could someone direct me to the link please.

havent seen one

b:byeb:bye

You will not know till you try it out

this ^
    you only purge once #yopo
  • haraking
    haraking Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the answers PotatoHeadQR..

Now let me rephrase question number 1. What's the lowest level that any sin has solo'd FC?
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    80's but it is not worth it till99/100 it takes to long and to much pot use for it to be effective
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    80's but it is not worth it till99/100 it takes to long and to much pot use for it to be effective

this ^

of course, it's mostly a gear issue but even that build will suffer from not having demon spark and be pretty close with the dd of a cookie cutter g13+5 5aps sin. so i'd suggest to wait till 89
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Sesusixo - Raging Tide
    Sesusixo - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I might suggest using the ancestral divine helmet. it has less str req, and when paired with
    shadow ashura greaves, grants a set bonus of 5 attack levels.

Also maybe r8 ring, seeing as your build already implements said rank.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Let me put it this way, I can solo FCC in about a half hour with nothing but self-buffs, minimal charm and crab meat use, and someone to glitch Shocktrooper with this gear.
    In the exp room, I can handle at least 4 groups at a time if I pull out the Captains first.
    You failed with SO much on that.
    It should have an elemental belt instead of protection. The magic mobs would raep that poor sin.
    Warsoul daggers are missing 50 attack levels.
    Bracers of Bloodmoon instead of TT80 gold.
    Where is dagger devotion?
    Seal of Eternal Solitude instead of rank ring.
    +12 those ornies if it already has a +12 warsoul weapon.
    JoSD the helm.
    5 stat points not used.
    Fixed
    (Ignore the range on the daggers. I can't remove it.)
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Since he was talking soloing fc, I think having that much mag def at such a loss of not only 1500 pdef and 700 to hp is far worse for mag mobs you skip in the first place. I would drop one of those for a pdef item. @ +12 weapon and orns, you gain more by refining your armors and other orns to 10 than wasting on 2 refine levels you can farm out later.
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Oups_Dead - Harshlands
    Oups_Dead - Harshlands Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wow u got my old farming daggs :P they r 2 years old now ! they used to be OP . anyways with these u can solo fc easy !! u might have some hard time with bubble boss IF u don't take valcuities with u they aren't expensive just 1 a run !
    a quick advice (if u didn't refine ur daggs yet) why not get 2nd recast? raps r SO cheap !
    other than that fc will be a piece of cake (i used to solo with r8 daggs and 2.86 aps so...)