Post edited by Kastus - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    GF

I had fun.

I needed one more hit and we'd have had a dead sin on our hands there. :P

Question: Did I knock Kruel out with my first hit? Or did he just stealtH? Cuz I never saw him again.

Tourney is probably my fav event each week. Unlike NW where I walk around 1 shotting people 95% of the time.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maybe...I should come to tourney next time. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    HAHHAAHA LMFAOOO this is JUST TOO MUCH LOOOOL

SO you are telling me QQmes BEST GEARED MEMBERS 4 who are +12 JOSD got their behinds kICKED In a 6v6 VS undergeared people. QQME even HAD 2 CLERIC ADVANTAGE LMAOOOO you neeeed to work on TEAMWORK or SOMETHING that is just sad b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Oh and Kas: I never tried to SoG you... lol I was trying to CC ur purge-archer.

Elv: Vicious team was stronger. I think that's proved by who WON. Teams were actually close in strength. But maybe that's above your mental grade. (Ohhhh. Even I can troll..b:laugh)

If you break down a little:
    Archers:
    Vicious with two r9.3
    QQme with one R9

Result: Very clear vicious win.

Clerics:
    Vicious with one r9.3
    QQme with two r9.3

Result: QQme win.

Sins:
    Vicious with one r9.3
    QQme with one r9.3

result: Equal.

Thus far, I'd say pretty equal. But Vicious has more PURGE, so perhaps a slight edge for these 4.

We're left with

QQme: Spell_Caster (wizard) and Man (barb)
    vs
    Vicious: kali (veno) and Sploosh(psy)

Giving vicious a 3rd purge and an amp. Though spell and Man have slightly better gear. (As far as I know. I have no idea what gear kali or sploosh have at all.)

Overall very equal teams. I think if I'd have had some help on Kastus or Sploosh, either one of them might have died and the fight might have gone in our favor. Or maybe not. I dunno.

I had fun, and I think the other 11 attendees did too. I think Elv is just sour cuz he wasn't there.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Clerics:
    Vicious with one r9.3
    QQme with two r9.3

Ara, you know you can't put me in the R9rr group, (I got only the wep cause of proc!) since I'm still R9 (not even 1st recastb:surrender) on armor (immacs on sleeves!) not fair!!!!b:cry
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Arawin after putting the R999 gears now add in the refines and sharding and you will have a huge gap where the QQme squad is by in an advantage. R999 by itself isn't that great, you still need to refine and shard it for it to be superior.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, Vicious played better that last room in tourney than QQme that is why we lost. Good one overall, at least it not just me and Arawin vs all the Vicious anymore in Tourney.
    Slowly we are catching up...
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh and Kas: I never tried to SoG you... lol I was trying to CC ur purge-archer.

Elv: Vicious team was stronger. I think that's proved by who WON. Teams were actually close in strength. But maybe that's above your mental grade. (Ohhhh. Even I can troll..b:laugh)

If you break down a little:
    Archers:
    Vicious with two r9.3
    QQme with one R9

Result: Very clear vicious win.

Clerics:
    Vicious with one r9.3
    QQme with two r9.3

Sins:
    Vicious with one r9.3
    QQme with one r9.3

result: Equal.

Thus far, I'd say pretty equal. But Vicious has more PURGE, so perhaps a slight edge for these 4.

We're left with

QQme: Spell_Caster (wizard) and Man (barb)
    vs
    Vicious: kali (veno) and Sploosh(psy)

Giving vicious a 3rd purge and an amp. Though spell and Man have slightly better gear. (As far as I know. I have no idea what gear kali or sploosh have at all.)

Overall very equal teams. I think if I'd have had some help on Kastus or Sploosh, either one of them might have died and the fight might have gone in our favor. Or maybe not. I dunno.

I had fun, and I think the other 11 attendees did too. I think Elv is just sour cuz he wasn't there.

Every time you ask a question listen to the song in the video

THAT'S my answer

***** we hit em up
    PS vicious won the sin category as well >:D I tank qqme mages all day
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Our barb has a +0 weapon too. Very OP refines there. :P

And I seem to recall DS's gear was a copy of mine in terms of refines/shards. >_>
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Every time you ask a question listen to the song in the video

THAT'S my answer

***** we hit em up
    PS vicious won the sin category as well >:D I tank qqme mages all day

i turned that song off after 10 seconds, sorry. :P

Too much potty mouth for me.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I turned it off too.. that song is annoying as hell
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Our barb has a +0 weapon too. Very OP refines there. :P

And I seem to recall DS's gear was a copy of mine in terms of refines/shards. >_>

sure, besides recasted +12 r9 ring, lvl 8 tome and recasted Cube neck, yeah pretty much.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    4 of the best geared QQmes got beaten right there, fair and square by an undergeared squad (except for MR OP DS). Yes.. If it helps you sleep at night my sh*tty purge helped us win, thanks for the laugh Arawin. I have a silly +8 recast wep and R9 gears lol. Truth is, this only shows Vicious know what team work is and that > gear. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Reading this makes me wonder does

QQme + OP gear > Vicious + skill

mean that QQme is catching up?
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Everybody knows that gear hasn't always been the biggest gap between QQme and Vicious.

Derp.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Whelp, since I started PKing all of 2 weeks ago, I certainly HOPE I'm not included in that "4 of the best QQmes"... since if someone with under a month of PK experience under their belt is the best, that's pretty damn sad.

And DS, you have a recasted neck? :o
    Why so OP? ._.

And did I hear a "+8 recast weapon" is "undergeared"... I think 97% of the server would look at said gear and be jealous...
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    I said '4 of the best GEARED qqme people'. You sure are. When it comes to skill yea you prolly rank somewhere at the end.

+8 R9r3 wep is good, never denied that. Compared to your squad, def undergeared. Considering I have r9 gears lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I said '4 of the best GEARED qqme people'. You sure are. When it comes to skill yea you prolly rank somewhere at the end.

+8 R9r3 wep is good, never denied that. Compared to your squad, def undergeared. Considering I have r9 gears lol.

QQME HAD A VERY BIG ADVANTAGE COZ 2 of the 6 vicious people were heavily stoned b:shocked

imo u should always support spell

dont DD arawin ur not a DD ur support lolz

learn from clergy she doesnt PK at all but she knows how to play her toon very well

and always remember My Genie>Clerics of Raging Tides b:laugh
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Pff. Best geared? My gear is trash.

Three different seekers have *one shot* me. (One for over 35k!)

I dunno about your definition of "good gear"... but in my definition, gear where one can be "one shot"... is not good at all. I guess it's what some would consider nice gear... but meh.

R9 gears... R9r3 weapon... "undergeared"...

So if R93 is undergeared... what is "acceptable gear" then?

I also find it amusing that a venomancer considers purge to be "sh*tty" b:avoid

Maybe in time, if I don't get bored again, I'll get decent at PK in PWI...
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    QQME HAD A VERY BIG ADVANTAGE COZ 2 of the 6 vicious people were heavily stoned b:shocked

imo u should always support spell

dont DD arawin ur not a DD ur support lolz

learn from clergy she doesnt PK at all but she knows how to play her toon very well

and always remember My Genie>Clerics of Raging Tides b:laugh

I'm not support. lol...

wtf even is support. Stop making **** up Kastypoo.

Oh so it WAS a genie skill. Meh, live n learn. Curious as to which one, since my hits went from 5k -> 800...
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Its no AOE purge, oh em geeee. My faction mocks and belittles me for being demon all the time. b:cry

Listen though, listen carefully! b:shocked I am a WOOD MAGE, I am no VENOMANCER!! /Elvenne
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I dunno about your definition of "good gear"... but in my definition, gear where one can be "one shot"... is not good at all. I guess it's what some would consider nice gear... but meh.

Maybe you're looking for an epeen stroke here or something but i think if u want to talk about trash gears u should look at my gear or herozero's xDb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Which seeker hit u for 35k? That's OP as hell. Think u were tower debuffed then. Also why does every thread in RT forum turn into a huge QQme v Vicious? I do agree R9.3 is broken but overall my own damage and survivability hasn't changed one bit in comparison with the regular r9. Heck I have the same phy attack but maybe Cuz my wep is only +7.
    Good video Kas. Was fun to watch. We need some new threads in RT to take ppls mind off OPness talk. Someone make a thread about something other than qqmu v vischious b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    4 of the best geared QQmes got beaten right there, fair and square by an undergeared squad (except for MR OP DS). Yes.. If it helps you sleep at night my sh*tty purge helped us win, thanks for the laugh Arawin. I have a silly +8 recast wep and R9 gears lol. Truth is, this only shows Vicious know what team work is and that > gear. b:chuckle

Yeah, purge is ****, QQme is unskilled and Vicious can beat us with TT90 vs R9.3.

The truth is...Kali, the venomancer, did all the job there. If you check the video closely, she lays on her back, moves one leg to the left, one leg to the right and puff...she spread the nova with a stinky poisonous smell what seemed quite Vicious. At that moment, our clerics went violet mode...being too sedated to even think and the battle was lost. And all of that with her "sh%tty" purge(now we know why she called it sh#tty).

Dear Kali,

Please give QQme a chance to win tournament and use some toilet paper in the future. Make your purge awesome and avoid any bad smelly incenses that wreck our team and leave us scarred for life.

Much love and hate,

Spell
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm not support. lol...

This is why you guys failed right their. If you are not going to support as a cleric why even roll one. Squads will win more when they have clerics healing and supporting squad members with rebuffs, sleep and sog targets and making sure all your members are doing good rather then just yourself. Gear or not you fail to understand what a cleric should be used for in a group PvP scenario.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Here is the problem with r9r2, it can one shot anyone depending on class. If gear and refines are equal most classes can 1 shot any other class. Sins have it the worst off even being dph. Seekers, wiz, and to some degree psys can 1 shot just about any class in r9r2. There are so many attack levels these days even sharding JoSD dosn't help much. Pretty much all it boils down to who can debuff/amp 1st and get the biggest hit. Skill only really comes into play if your gear isn't up to snuff or for sins, who aren't as OP vs equal gear r9r2. Biggest part of this game now is team play. If you don't work together then you lose, simple as that.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    This is why you guys failed right their. If you are not going to support as a cleric why even roll one. Squads will win more when they have clerics healing and supporting squad members with rebuffs, sleep and sog targets and making sure all your members are doing good rather then just yourself. Gear or not you fail to understand what a cleric should be used for in a group PvP scenario.

lol
    says the level 3.

Support? Stop making up words. This is PWI. Not a certain other MMO.

next?
    edited March 2013
    lol
    says the level 3.

Support? Stop making up words. This is PWI. Not a certain other MMO.

next?

smoke them buddy, smoke them...b:chuckle
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Which seeker hit u for 35k? That's OP as hell. Think u were tower debuffed then. Also why does every thread in RT forum turn into a huge QQme v Vicious? I do agree R9.3 is broken but overall my own damage and survivability hasn't changed one bit in comparison with the regular r9. Heck I have the same phy attack but maybe Cuz my wep is only +7.
    Good video Kas. Was fun to watch. We need some new threads in RT to take ppls mind off OPness talk. Someone make a thread about something other than qqmu v vischious b:victory

Rockorose or something. 35k crit during TW.

Livewire, NOT r9.3, simply R9, hit me for 31500. (1v1 PK, no HF-QPQ nonsense)

Anyway, once I find gear where I'm not 1 shot by R9s, not even r9.3s, I'll be happy with my gear.

Any why does threads turn vici vs QQ? Well, look at the TITLE of the thread. XD What exactly do you expect? :D
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, purge is ****, QQme is unskilled and Vicious can beat us with TT90 vs R9.3.

The truth is...Kali, the venomancer, did all the job there. If you check the video closely, she lays on her back, moves one leg to the left, one leg to the right and puff...she spread the nova with a stinky poisonous smell what seemed quite Vicious. At that moment, our clerics went violet mode...being too sedated to even think and the battle was lost. And all of that with her "sh%tty" purge(now we know why she called it sh#tty).

Dear Kali,

Please give QQme a chance to win tournament and use some toilet paper in the future. Make your purge awesome and avoid any bad smelly incenses that wreck our team and leave us scarred for life.

Much love and hate,

Spell

Lol sweetie, there really is something terribly wrong up there in your little crazy head huh? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]