Full Warsong help.

Options
Raziyal - Archosaur
Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Psychic
I've looked for a few hours trying to find guides on full warsongs for psy's...

Though havnt found anything useful.

I finished full warsong pavilion, don't exactly remember what one. but i finished it, just had to have a bm help once he was done anyway.

Is there any tips i could get?

-Skills
- to be charmed or un charmed?
- Tips and guides that i have missed.

It would really help alot as im trying for N3 AA gear >.<

Mind you my first warsong as a psy went very well i would just like tips etc...
101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
102 Archer (Sage)
104 Barb (Sage)
101 Psy (Demon)
104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
Post edited by Raziyal - Archosaur on

Comments

• Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide
    Pazi_Ujedam - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    As psy easiest pav for you is metal. you can solo fire, but metal is generaly easier.
    I'm soloing on my psy he is R8 +5 wep pure mag build, quite easy to do metal.
    You don't need charm, just few crabs and acasional heal from bubble.
    As for head, u don't need to run around pav to kite it, use landslide to push it, vector to stun when landslide is on cd, and use glacial shards to delay it's movement, I would recomend to keep head with in range of mobs, so u aoe them all, when head comes too close just push it.
    I usualy don't even move when doing metal b:pleased
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    mm I was thinking to write a WS guide for psy so I guess I'll do it now xd
    you only purge once #yopo
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Metal/fire is what we can do and best advise i have is Landslide head then AOE mobs then landslide and repeat. Also ive mentioned to people go make a genie with Earthquake and lots of mag to regen faster
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    For Soloing defense part:
    Metal is easiest for a psy, due to the mobs having zero mdef there (0 mdef x 10 from being increased mdef = 0 mdef still).
    Fire's mobs does have mdef, so keep your sparks to soulburn the mdef that show up and if truly needed, red tide them (mostly for the bleed and the fact it's an aoe).

It's counter productive to use Soul of Silence for 2 reasons: 1st, it mess up with soulburn and waste it, 2nd, when mob go suicide they might strike you one last time and get interupted, forcing you to finish them. Using SoV is optionnal, but it can be helpfull.

As mentionned, the head can be freezed and stunned, but they missed the fact that this slow mob could be slowed even further with aqua impact. Reducing the amount of time that you need to landslide it.

Once that part is done;
    Metal/Wood/Water are immune to stun, so don't waste your spark on them. Fire/Earth can be stunned, so time it right. Interestingly enough, metal/wood/water mob can be channel debuffed with disturb soul or stone smasher, but not fire/earth.

For boss, normal water random single target bubble of doom is blocked by Soul of Retaliation, so keep it up at all time. Sadly, his aoe version doesn't deal initial damage and we still get affected. For his advance form, I was told that we could interupt his inital aoe stun, but I only managed it once so far(actually, that genie with earthquake advice would come in handy here too).
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    time sparks for vile water boss. soon as he appears triple spark and you will make it over that hump.

the rest of the advice given for pav's by everyone is as good advice as you will find. though i normally go full buffed (but i have high refine on weapon)

as with everything your mag attack will dictate how hard any given thing is going to be (and your soulforce)

also, if you have sage bubble you can save the cleric, hence everyone else when the water boss goes bubble crazy.
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Me soloing metal in warsong, I can do fire easily but choose to do metal because I find it easier. My main tips would be to use landslide to push the head back (The cooldown is short enough so when the head comes back you can recast) try doing earth vector to stun the head then landslide as much as possible, means the head doesn't crawl back a bit while under the push back thus being pushed back the full distance and staying there for a bit, and also if you freeze the head with glacial shards, don't landslide (It won't get pushed back). My other main tip is to keep as much distance as possible between you and the mobs, they will most likely kill you if they explode and they're close enough to you for it to effect you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Something I learned yesterday doing metal is to not get too close to the Thralls. I was killing the mobs too early and a Thrall aggroed. Second thing I learned was that if you do aggro a Thrall, jump off and haul *** to get back. Trying to tank it will just waste time and destroy all your buffs when you die. Yeah, it was a derp moment for me.

In my defence, it was my first time doing metal! Previously I had just done fire, which has a LOT more space.
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Oh thank you!!!

This is helping alot!
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
  • Zymari - Archosaur
    Zymari - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Thank you all. Great advice! Cleared it the first three times I tried with little difficulty.

For metal pav,
    Things that were not mentioned or would be helpful to know if it's your first time are;
    1) stay in black voodoo
    2) once the mobs stop coming, just aqua spirit or crystal for slow and then landslide to push back the head. Don't waste your mp trying to kill it. Keep pushing it back until the quest completes and everything disappears.
    3) NEVER USE AQUA CANNON! This means that you are too close to the mobs and when they die, you likely die too.
    4) to avoid getting too close to the thralls, I find that standing even with the left wall where the corner turns to the left is a great line to use. It allows you to judge the distance of when to landslide very easily and you have no chance of aggroing any unwanted thralls.

I haven't tried fire yet but I want too. Can some put up a mini guide similar to this for Fire pav please?
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I haven't tried fire yet but I want too. Can some put up a mini guide similar to this for Fire pav please?

Fire pav is exactly the same thing as metal pav, except mob don't have zero mdef there, making increased mdef a pain if you don't soulburn them with SoV active (if you got silence active, prepare to start bashing your head in a wall when it proc during Soulburn or when a mob wanted to self-destruct after one last atk). Basicly the same info as my earlier post, except the fact that I like doing this easy pavillon around the plant pot on opposite end of the "U" path (npc being on the 1st end of that "U").