Raging Tide's TW state

Comments

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A faction that has been spawn killing since the dawn of time can't really comment about others doing it and make it sound like they're the bad guys. Man you should start showing your true color instead of trying to sound like gods favorite child.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello friendly Message board!

I would hazard to guess TW sucks right now for everyone. That is bound to change eventually, what were wars 2 weeks ago, Vicous attack QQme, Qqme attack Levi, and those were only 2 wars plus one more? pretty dead.

Honestly yeah, for the last 3 years QQme's policy has been...

Its better one person doesn't sacrafice a family dinner than winning 100 TWs, better one person saves for their childs education than winning 100 tws, better one persons studies for their test and becomes better at their profession by a slight margin than winning 100 tws. Better losing 1000 tws than to do something that goes against your heart, empathy and charity.

Remember don't judge a faction just because they win or lose in TW, that isn't indicative of how good of a faction they are. Some ppl are hardcore, some are softcore. Whether time or money the most poweful factions and players are heavily invested in the game, don't look down your nose at people who have not invested so much. Play your game and try to find joy where you can find it.

Varden attacked qQme about every week for a year, and we always kept things civil and respectful, never spawn killed or tried to kill charms. As the most powerful TW faction it was welcome and expected. Contrast that to vicious who got ganked once in 2 years, and systematically went to TW to try to spawn kill + unfun + malicious tactics. A clear difference in the heart and soul of factions (or leadership i guess)

You're a TW faction.
    What else is there to judge on?
    If you dont want to be judged on how well you TW by the server, do the server a favour; dont bid and let someone else take your members who want to TW and do something useful. It's only really a third to half of your current TW's you'd be giving up anyway.

Vicious got ganked twice by the way. Either way, whether its once or twice, it reflects on how uncourageous every other faction is. There's just a clear lack of ambition.

And no, vicious doesnt go into TW to try and spawn kill. We primarily go in to have fun, and we have the most fun when its competitive. Its only competitive if we fight our best. It just so happens when we fight our best we win. I thought someone like you would have understood that having actually been the leader of such a faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You're a TW faction.
    What else is there to judge on?
    If you dont want to be judged on how well you TW by the server, do the server a favour; dont bid and let someone else take your members who want to TW and do something useful. It's only really a third to half of your current TW's you'd be giving up anyway.

Vicious got ganked twice by the way. Either way, whether its once or twice, it reflects on how uncourageous every other faction is. There's just a clear lack of ambition.

And no, vicious doesnt go into TW to try and spawn kill. We primarily go in to have fun, and we have the most fun when its competitive. Its only competitive if we fight our best. It just so happens when we fight our best we win. I thought someone like you would have understood that having actually been the leader of such a faction.

Okay wait, people who like the faction they are in should leave their friends so you can have a better TW?

Would your faction recruit any of the R9s by chance, cause, you know, you are looking for more challenging TWs?

Instead of telling other factions to breakdown, why dont you tell yourself to split in half. Then, you would have the perfect competition for yourself. Would be the end result of all the factions following your advice anyway, lol.

Just like the big boys practically removed TW from the small factions economic means, by constantly raging about bid stacking, so that we have the non-progressive TW system we have now - you could go on a campaign to see if they will remove the ability to wine TW just to please you guys too. b:chuckle

"Vicious got ganked twice by the way. Either way, whether its once or twice, it reflects on how uncourageous every other faction is. There's just a clear lack of ambition."

ambition = X

The correct wording would be desire. There's a clear lack of desire.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okay wait, people who like the faction they are in should leave their friends so you can have a better TW?

Would your faction recruit any of the R9s by chance, cause, you know, you are looking for more challenging TWs?

Instead of telling other factions to breakdown, why dont you tell yourself to split in half. Then, you would have the perfect competition for yourself. Would be the end result of all the factions following your advice anyway, lol.

Just like the big boys practically removed TW from the small factions economic means, by constantly raging about bid stacking, so that we have the non-progressive TW system we have now - you could go on a campaign to see if they will remove the ability to wine TW just to please you guys too. b:chuckle

Since when QQme is small faction? the biggest number member that has level 105 in RT is QQme, almost same number or maybe more member that have tier 3 rank 9, and roll all faction in RT except vicious.
    edited March 2013
    Since when QQme is small faction? the biggest number member that has level 105 in RT is QQme, almost same number or maybe more member that have tier 3 rank 9, and roll all faction in RT except vicious.

Obviously, all that matters on RT IS QQme and Vicious, from your perspective. Soon, you may be totally correct, as RT gets smaller and smaller. *shrugs*
    edited March 2013
    Obviously, all that matters on RT IS QQme and Vicious, from your perspective. Soon, you may be totally correct, as RT gets smaller and smaller. *shrugs*

Bhavy was replying Man's (which is he is in QQme atm) post. and u were reply his post. if u to talking other thing then dont quote hsi reply shrugs.
    edited March 2013
    Bhavy was replying Man's (which is he is in QQme atm) post. and u were reply his post. if u to talking other thing then dont quote hsi reply shrugs.

Dont tell me how to post. Im doing just fine without your instructions on how you would prefer to see me post.

There is NOT a lack of ambition on RT. There IS a lack of desire.

Learn to deal, lol. b:thanks
    edited March 2013
    Dont tell me how to post. Im doing just fine without your instructions on how you would prefer to see me post.

there was a times when i think u can give a good input atleast just for once.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As far as i know Zoo never ever beat QQme 1 vs 1, i think the record is something like 0-8 ( i just say this in response to the ppl saying zoo was beating qqme)

Levi on the other hand and Wanted did.

This is true. Both levi and wanted defeated us 1v1. I don't recall Zoo ever accomplishing this.

I do remember the first 3 wars VS Zoo though. Cuz I was leader and attacked them. (In fact they attacked us too!) I remember winning all 3. Though all 3 were close and really fun fights.
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    Phobik_ - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Bhav u don't remember vici letting zoo get drunk off the wine to spawn kill us? Then the 60ish page troll thread, that coulden't be deleted no matter what game you mentioned that thread was king lived forever! Like bill gates when he gets cryogenically frozen.

Again this is turning into the vicious vs qqme thread. Considering more than half the server isn't in either faction seems kinda dull.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Theres a lack of ambition.
    I said so.

I am the saviour of RT.b:thanks

Also the biggest problem here is the power gap. I'm not telling QQme to split up or do anything.
    I'm just stating that they cant really QQ about being judged on their failures as a TW faction...because they ARE a TW faction and that if they want to be better they either have to fight for it or just give up.

Its as simple as that.

@Phobik yeah - i remember that. Spawn killing is a tactic. I dont really have a problem with it. Although I will say in Vicious since i've been here we've barely done it. There has been more TWs where we have been told specifically not to spawn kill than anything else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    You barely did it cuz u got WINED SON! COME AT ME! Seriously who cares about spawn killing, it happens in practically every game that allowes your spawn point to be attacked, all you do is walk off to the left or right when u spawn and u dont die simples...

I do it on *removed* with a crossbow for lols. Oh, i mentioned a different came thread r gone get delete?
    edited March 2013
    You barely did it cuz u got WINED SON! COME AT ME! Seriously who cares about spawn killing, it happens in practically every game that allowes your spawn point to be attacked. all you do is walk off to the left or right when u spawn and u dont die simples...

Last Tw against valkarie, they didnt wine us. they show up. and we are getting order not to spawn kill :)
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Good for you and valk :)
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Last Tw against valkarie, they didnt wine us. they show up. and we are getting order not to spawn kill :)

I remember several time in our tws you guys took off all towers, sent catas in base and even ur barbs and clerics were spawnkilling for like 20min...
    You die the same to damnation when they ganked. I was there...
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited March 2013
    I remember several time in our tws you guys took off all towers, sent catas in base and even ur barbs and clerics were spawnkilling for like 20min...
    You die the same to damnation when they ganked. I was there...

Spawn kill was a strategy, but it change by time. i see vicious now is change and try to not do spawn kill. i think thats good.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spawn kill was a strategy, but it change by time. i see vicious now is change and try to not do spawn kill. i think thats good.

Ofc vicious changes cuz as phobik said...vicious gets to have winned tws. Who do they spawnkill then?
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited March 2013
    Ofc vicious changes cuz as phobik said...vicious gets to have winned tws. Who do they spawnkill then?

well, like it or not we are change, its ur choice. kinda funny tho, this comes from people that also doing spawn kill :)
  • Phobik_ - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    I'm not complaining about spawn killing, and i don't want to be dragged into the qqme vs vicious fourm war its as fun as aid's.
    edited March 2013
    Theres a lack of ambition.
    I said so.

There is a lack of desire.
    I know so.

I am the saviour of RT.b:thanks.

And, I am Queen of RT. *commands* Off with his head! :O
    Also the biggest problem here is the power gap. I'm not telling QQme to split up or do anything.
    I'm just stating that they cant really QQ about being judged on their failures as a TW faction...because they ARE a TW faction and that if they want to be better they either have to fight for it or just give up.

Its as simple as that.

You're not saying they have to do anything...but you are saying they have to do something? Okies...undecided there, I guess.

It's not just possible that just like you and yours, they love themselves just the way they are? b:chuckle
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The fact of the matter was that you MAINS that you TWd with we're in wanted. NOT Levi except for a few like jenisky.

Wanted was beating qqme and balanced the server. If vicious and qqme are going to get blamed then so should the people who left wanted to weaken it and go to leviathan because now all you've done is imbalance the server by weakening the arguably number 2 faction at that time only to go and get rick rolled by qqme just like how qqme gets rolled by vicious.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Levi, in fact I support them in all their endeavours in beating qqme and hopefully fixing what they shared a part in breaking but these are the facts. I was there, you were there and there's no excuses, lies or anything that you can say that can change that.

You ALL turned your backs on Levi for wanted. Then you all turned your backs on wanted. You wanna talk about members of a factions loyalty? Start there because even if the case may not be for you, a large chunk of your current faction did that. And that is undeniable hard fact that you can not dispute...

Well you can try. But it's not like it matters anymore but since we're playing the blame game, a the server elected saviour, there's the dice I rolled or hand I played as it were.

Actually.. berfore Levi's leader went afk from game.. we were number 2. rolling QQme, Wanted, and Zoo..
    Do you actually know that Vicious was formed by weakening Levi? you know what Levi did after those people left? i can tell you that we didnt let Levi die like you guys did to Wanted.. We rebuilt and now we are back to #3 on the map..

We didnt turn our backs on Levi, Some of us made a verbal agreement to come back to Levi once the GMs passed lead to our our Director (JPsi) and we happily came back once we knew we were gonna have a tw every weekend..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Madrigorian - Raging Tide
    Madrigorian - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i used to respect you mad until i heard you made farseer quit the game. he was one of my best friends on PWI.

Hey Bastilla,
    Let me go ahead and clear up your incorrect assumption here.
    Not that I care what people think, but if someone is going to dislike/hate me, I rather they do it for a reason I deserve.

I never ran off Farseer, and the situation that occured had nothing to do with Spell_Caster.

Farseer began drama with my wife, falsely accusing her of something. When Bella proved him wrong in a post, he then removed it to keep anyone from seeing it. A bit of arguing back and forth, which then spilled over into faction chat. Where he ended up looking pretty bad for being proven to have lied. He then rage quit. and on the way out took all the faction money with him.

Those are the facts, and anyone who says they know what happened other than Me, Bella or Farseer are full of ****. It only involved us, but again, he was not run off, he chose to RQ and take all the faction money with him. And all that he did, the lies, and all caused quite a few people to leave faction too.

If you wish to discuss it or anything else, feel free to contact me. I have never had a problem with you even with all the Vicious/QQme drama/bs. Deadpool is and always will still be cool... crazy but cool.

~Mad, take it as you will.
    ~Mad
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So was it Farseer or Spell that stole and sold the trial mats? Just wondering cuz those cheap ores helped out Vicious a lotb:laugh

Aside from being silly, I don't think much will change until Vicious disbands or a major drama in Vicious happens. NW was thought to close the gear gap on the server but instead just geared up every alt possible in the game instead of main toons
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So was it Farseer or Spell that stole and sold the trial mats? Just wondering cuz those cheap ores helped out Vicious a lotb:laugh

Aside from being silly, I don't think much will change until Vicious disbands or a major drama in Vicious happens. NW was thought to close the gear gap on the server but instead just geared up every alt possible in the game instead of main toons

this is totally true for me.. lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    NW could never clear a gap. It would only make the strong stronger which is kinda logical xD.
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    HOLLY SHET!!

I've been away from forums for so long, I think this thread needs some Leni b:cute

So to summarize, the biggest problem here is TW in the server is dead because there is a lack of desire to fight for the #1 spot for whatever listed reasons and what I see from previous posts is that the best choice to deal with that problem is to create a new super faction with ppl willing to fight for that spot, but lets try to remember the motivation behind the creation of Vicious, the last super faction that was created and was actualy able to take down the previous top faction and stay #1 for so long:

It was created to prevent QQme from holding all the map and rulling TW. But now with map resets it is impossible to create the same situation again.

The solution? Stop resetting the map.

You could argue that it will only lead to one faction owning the whole map and map resets were implemented precisely to prevent that, but what's different from 2 years ago is that now one faction can be attacked by 7 other factions simultaniously as oposed to only 3 like it was before, so it's much less likely that one faction could rule the map like it used to.

And besides, even if one faction did rule the map, wouldn't that create the motivation and the desire to bring them down so another super faction could be crated?

I know this is something beyond our reach as players, but the other only possible solution is that faction #2 is willing to fight the top faction no matter what, but saddly that's not the case for RT. It's a shame.
    edited March 2013
    And besides, even if one faction did rule the map, wouldn't that create the motivation and the desire to bring them down so another super faction could be crated?

Um, maybe that would have fixed it back when R8 was the shizzle for gears. Now, as Mechsiao previously pointed out, its just a matter of waiting possibly years for the rest of the server to be able to catch up to the Top 2's gears.

I'm betting by that time, R10 will be released. Maybe with an even larger gap than was created between R8 & R9. b:chuckle

An alternative would be to have 2 TW Systems. Hear me out, lol. b:surrender

One for R9s only; and, the other for everyone else.

This will give smaller factions a venue to compete in, in their own socio-economic strata; as well as, provide the R9s the serious competition they desire (i.e. other R9s).

It would have the added bonus of making people enjoy TW again, and work more seriously individually to gain the R9 gear that has basicly created an undeniable rift that has split the game right down its center, to the core.

Gaining R9 gear, eventually, would bring new blood into the Top 2.

Or, maybe the Devs of PWI have something up their sleeves thats going to just make everyone who never played PWI before, and never heard anything negative about it, JUMP to find out what this game is all about, and bring new blood onto the servers and to all factions all around.

Maybe, just maybe...there IS an Easter Bunny! Maybe miracles can happen! *shrugs*

P.S. Welcome back.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited March 2013

An alternative would be to have 2 TW Systems. Hear me out, lol. b:surrender

One for R9s only; and, the other for everyone else.

did your mother drink copious amounts of alcohol when she was pregnant with you? that isnt how TW works. what about the factions that have mixture of r9 and non r9? how would 1 faction coordinated 2 TW systems like that? why should we as a playerbase promote laziness and unwillingness to take on the top faction?

leni has the solution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    did your mother drink copious amounts of alcohol when she was pregnant with you?

No, but if your's did, that would easily explain your delightful attitude. That's like Hungover Baby Syndrome or something, isn't it? b:chuckle

that isnt how TW works. what about the factions that have mixture of r9 and non r9? how would 1 faction coordinated 2 TW systems like that? why should we as a playerbase promote laziness and unwillingness to take on the top faction?

leni has the solution.

Yeah, lol...okies. b:victory
  • Mechsiao - Sanctuary
    Mechsiao - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The developers heard the players' voices to implement regular tw reset cuz smaller factions dont stand a chance to tw against the giants and the tw map was dominated by one faction for some servers. Now we are asking them to revert back to the old tw mechanics and hope smaller factions grow fast and gain motivation... if that didnt happen when there was no reset, sry it wont happen now either
This discussion has been closed.