And thanks for the help val
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kremia - Lost City on

Comments

• Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I've almost npc'd an Ashura's Bracers.... (un)fortunately it was bound.

Every now and then I always check twice what im selling, always check twice what im refining and which orb im using before the 'click of the regret' b:chuckle
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I thank them also... they sent me my fashion after the wedding glitched and I didn't receive it. And a fairly quick response to the ticket too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Kiszmet - Heavens Tear
    Kiszmet - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    They recovered the sleeves i npc'd by accident b:victory
    You guys are awesome thank you very much <3
    And thanks for the help val
    I thank them also... they sent me my fashion after the wedding glitched and I didn't receive it. And a fairly quick response to the ticket too!

Sadly these are the types of things that don't get said enough about the GM's and customer support team. Say what you want about the lazy Dev's, but I've never had a problem with PWI's real (not in game) customer service.
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Sadly these are the types of things that don't get said enough about the GM's and customer support team. Say what you want about the lazy Dev's, but I've never had a problem with PWI's real (not in game) customer service.

I don't think it's fair to blame the dev's at all. I'm a software developer for a living, and we just do what we're told to do. We don't decide what features to implement or what bugs we fix, this is mostly decided by others (such as managers). I'd imagine in a video game company, the game designers and managers deserve much more of the blame than the developers.

And, especially with tight deadlines, it's not exactly easy to write perfect, bug-free code. That's what you have QA for.
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.