Rank 10? or no

Options
Kyokotsu - Dreamweaver
Kyokotsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
thinking about going r9r3 on my psy, but i wan to know, will we be getting R10, iv herd rumors that china has it and would like some insight
Post edited by Kyokotsu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • EithanPsy - Heavens Tear
    EithanPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    we better not get rank 10 for at least 2 more yearS! i really thnk we should work on making the classes bettter! new skills! getting the freakng game fixed before we get new armors again! we just got stage 3 armors like 3 months ago!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    we better not get rank 10 for at least 2 more yearS! i really thnk we should work on making the classes bettter! new skills! getting the freakng game fixed before we get new armors again! we just got stage 3 armors like 3 months ago!

actually, i'd rather have them make new armors and then fix the game than fix the game and then make armors ( that will break it again). of course, we both know that they will make armors that will further break the game.b:laugh

anyway, I think that now we will get the "farming-friendly" gear that will compete with r9rr (probably something having a chance to get purify + decent attack levels. ideal stats will be better than r9rr. personally I'd love to see a mechanic to combine weapons (insert some limitations to exclude rank weapons to combine with themselves) and BAM, there you go, people can merge r8r with purify and g16 to get something close to r9rr and r9rr can merge it with g16 for a lesser boost)
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    r 10 bow

3614-4857 p. att at +12

100% add ons:

will of the 7 gods - has a 25% chance to dispell oponents positive buffs
    +75 att levels
    + 50 dex

2 of the 9 random add ons:

+10% crit
    +30% crit
    +15 magic
    +70 dex
    +100 vit
    +70 str
    -0.2 int
    + 25 att lvls
    +1000 HP
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    r10 soulsphere:
    power of soul: has a chance to remove debuff when being attacked, and immune to stun and slow, and increases speed and soulforce by 200%, lasts for 5 seconds

psychics... please contain your orgasms
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    R10:God's Sister From Another Mister Uncles Brother From Another Mother Frenzy: Death By Vision, Has a 45% chance to freeze multiple servers, including servers not attached to pwi. Crit Hit +20, with Earth vibration & Urination +2 drops.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    All r10 also have a 0.01% chance to get this different effect: Pan Gu's Anger: Summons the GM when attacked, and bans the attacker. Removes all gold from your banks and zen from your wallet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If its rank 10, you will most likely be forced into getting rank 9 stage 3 gears as a requirement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If its rank 10, you will most likely be forced into getting rank 9 stage 3 gears as a requirement.

Not so sure, neither of the previous rank steps required a previous level of rank gear to make the next one. Each level was independent, but it would make more sense to have it dependent on r9 3rd cast, forces everyone who wants r10 to upgrade. Imagine the chinekun costs b:chuckle
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    im guessing you would need the nation war upgrade from the r9 ring to get rank 10 stuff, when they eventually release it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    There is no r9-10 in China, in fact they barely have r9 over there, because it's hard to get it. The only thing that is coming up is an update to the NW maps, and update to the untamaned classes.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    There is no r9-10 in China, in fact they barely have r9 over there, because it's hard to get it. The only thing that is coming up is an update to the NW maps, and update to the untamaned classes.

b:chuckle they have r9 3rd cast. Their game playing style may be different, but they do have people like here who have top end gear. Remember all the QQ about not getting this , that is the chinese version for our armour. I would have acquired that chest piece in a heartbeat, would have saved me so much trouble with r8r chest and shoes.

The r9 upgraded ring is part of that set, our set doesn't benefit from the ring.
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    R10:God's Sister From Another Mister Uncles Brother From Another Mother Frenzy: Death By Vision, Has a 45% chance to freeze multiple servers, including servers not attached to pwi. Crit Hit +20, with Earth vibration & Urination +2 drops.

isnt that the same eff as the r8r sphere? b:shocked
    edited March 2013
    Options
    isnt that the same eff as the r8r sphere? b:shocked

Urination effect is only 1/2 drop on r8r. It's drops more the higher gear you get. R9 1 drop, R9s2 1.5 drops, R9s3 1.75 drops, only if you +12, R10 double drop lol b:chuckle
    edited March 2013
    Options

And yes, they have R9s3, their gear actually has a extra unidentified on the wep that has a chance to give higher att or crit. Ours doesn't have that. The att lvl on their wep is higher than ours. I'm going to assume that maybe that will be our R10 or R9s4, but we need the NW ring upgrade to get it.
    edited March 2013
    Options

I'm going to guess this will be our R10 or R9s4

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36351
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If they do that they will kill the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

It really does feel like r9rrr is at that threshold where competing against it, without having it, is near impossible. Adding another level ostensibly would drive the competitive fun out of PvP in this game (there is already no more TW without r9r+ and high refines); unless they implemented a ceiling on stats in PvP instances (thinking NW and TW) where no matter how OP for PvE your gear is, in NW you'd be limited to ___% def reductions and your att/def levels would effectively be zeroed.

Oh well, fun game is still fun for now.
    edited March 2013
    Options

The same thing has been said a million times, and yet it's still here. They said that when R8 came out, and look where were at now. Adding to the game is not killing it, it's driving it to new levels. It's adding to the level of gameplay.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    R9 is $1500. Second cast is what, another $1000? So how much should rank 10 cost? $10,000?

**** that.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited March 2013
    Options
    R9 is $1500. Second cast is what, another $1000? So how much should rank 10 cost? $10,000?

**** that.

R9s2 costed me nothing. All NW raps and cannies, and my girl was doing NW to get me raps and cannies too. My s3 was farmed and purchased. Still didn't even come close to $100 in rl money. If you can get the upgraded ring from NW, your most likely going to be getting the gear from that too, just like the Chinese server did with s3. That can be farmed too. But, then again, it's PWI, they want to make money so they'll find a way of doing it. I'm going to guess Seal of Wars will be a boutique item soon, as well as farmable.
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    pw china doesnt have r10, they have just the new r9 3rd recast that pwi team didnt added when Sirens of War came out. I think pwcalculator has already the new r9 3rd recast but the people that has the 3rd recast atm, cant get that new one. Not sure about this, but ive saw this in video on youtude made by Asterelle(think was her/him that made the video), it was in chinese, but she/he had some subtittles.
    It seems that most of classes can get close to +70 Atk Lvl and sins finally get they dream realised and get -0.10 on r9r3 GoF Daggers, magic classes get -12 channel 100%(?!) on their weapons .
    Video Link Here.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Seems like some ppl are bored with rank 9 stage 3 already.
    b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    For R-10 r9r2 is needed with NW mats plus 90m coins OMG b:surrender PLEASE NO DONT WANT THIS IN GAME and SO MUCH OP let us enjoy what we have bad news all r9r3's can't go r-10 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If they were to bring in R10 gear sets, it should be when they raise the character limits to 110th level and then assign it to those who make it to that level only...b:thanks

I mean being serious here and all, look at the levels spread for the (R7, R8 & R9 Gears) they crunched all 3 of them so close together for level requirements it was ridiculous b:surrender

I mean putting 8th that close to 7th was ok, but R9's were put there to start an avalanche of cash flow to {PWE} who just didn't wanna release the level cap and add any new content for only those 105th+ levels that would crop up once they allowed people to obtain higher levels, instead they just grabbed a bunch of stuff and chucked it in wherever they wanted and kept the cap. and then made R9s a easy purchasable alternative/enhancement over R8...b:surrender

So R10s should be made for those who wanna try for achieving it the hard way (by more levels) so it could be a true Elite set for those who would want to try to level to it, rather then get yet another Rank set while still stuck at 105th level...b:bye