New PK Video

Options
AriaArrow - Raging Tide
AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Since RT forums has a plethora of videos I figure I'll add another. b:cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek32ernAeZQ&feature=youtu.be

Some group PK and for those that wanted to see how a pro BM plays, some 1v1s at the end.

Edit: for those who couldn't watch it, I'm uploading a no sound music version.
http://youtu.be/jfFH1yquKFE is where it will be in a few hours.
Post edited by AriaArrow - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Nice vid overall ofc i focused more on the last part and judging from what i saw there its decent demon bm usage (demon bms can actually utilize leap forward more than sages wud) from a self buff point marrow usage is good but if u have demon bell shud use it more especiallu against archers (long perioids where it wasnnt used) over all locking not bad good usage of occult. But imho btr played in the ggroup pk part (the bm parts that were visible) as far as 1v1 if thats considered top notch bm usage.. well thdn i cant learn anyrhing more at least from this video... much typos but u get the point using phone to post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Nice vid overall ofc i focused more on the last part and judging from what i saw there its decent demon bm usage (demon bms can actually utilize leap forward more than sages wud) from a self buff point marrow usage is good but if u have demon bell shud use it more especiallu against archers (long perioids where it wasnnt used) over all locking not bad good usage of occult. But imho btr played in the ggroup pk part (the bm parts that were visible) as far as 1v1 if thats considered top notch bm usage.. well thdn i cant learn anyrhing more at least from this video... much typos but u get the point using phone to post.

If you want to learn something empty your cup. If you don't know what that means look it up.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If you want to learn something empty your cup. If you don't know what that means look it up.

That works only in situations when theres actually somthing new being teached... and yes im a hard self critiziser so i so know when something new is being shown. I will empty it as soon as som1 shows me btr gameplay than im allready doing b:cute but its a good comment for those that saw somthing new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    That works only in situations when theres actually somthing new being teached... and yes im a hard self critiziser so i so know when something new is being shown. I will empty it as soon as som1 shows me btr gameplay than im allready doing b:cute but its a good comment for those that saw somthing new.

Your arrogance blinds you. I tried to help you but it seems you are beyond it.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

That can be done by probably 98% of all BMs on this game. I'm leaving you with 2% cus I'm such a nice guy but we all know its less then 2%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    that Can Be Done By Probably 98% Of All Bms On This Game. I'm Leaving You With 2% Cus I'm Such A Nice Guy But We All Know Its Less Then 2%.

You Are A Guy?blasphemy!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You Are A Guy?blasphemy!!

Its a secret, don't spread it else I wont finish my gears! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RyougiShiki - Raging Tide
    RyougiShiki - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    so like those chosen boys are naked in your screen.

nice game editing you perv
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    so like those chosen boys are naked in your screen.

nice game editing you perv

SC wtf you log on forum to call me a perv you demanded our entire chocolate squad to go NAKED BEFORE NW so SHUT UP!

Also, thank you Ladyblonde for the review of weiwei. I would like to add that people that are "critical on themselves" always have something they feel they need to learn or improve. If you feel like you are so great that you can't find anything to learn from, then... Also, not to be mean, but I can't think of one person besides Spell saying you're amazing as a BM, maybe thats because you are kind of new at pvp on this server. Not trying to be mean just honest.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    yeah like i said earlier on nothing new to me at least in THIS PARTICULAR vid. And yes i am new to pvp scene and most dont know my abilities cause all the maas pk is too late for me and i have alot to improve in mass pvp aspects. 1v1 scenarios i think i got the most part figured. But feel free to come test me on 1v1 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3