TT Nerf?

Espada_Rose - Heavens Tear
Espada_Rose - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
I dont know about anyone else but in my usual mornings, i run TT. I've been getting really good drops and yet today i've been getting next to nothing on countless runs :\ maybe its just bad luck but would like more insight on it :D b:cute
Post edited by Espada_Rose - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's bad luck. Plain and simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Espada_Rose - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2013
    Hehe just never know with PWI and ive asked around, seems everyones got the bad luck syndrome then b:chuckle
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My luck:

Packs: HORRIBLE
    BH Reward: more then 50% of the time ectasy cards or excitement
    Refining: less then 50% of the time, horrible.
    Dungeon Drops: Complete random~Sometimes I get a lot, sometimes very low.(Unless its x2)

in other words, everyone has luck in something more then others. I know some who get a LOT of good stuff from packs ALL the time. How they got that luck, I got no idea. Others get +6 or even +9 I've heard without refining aid! I can barely get past +2!
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ive asked around, seems everyones got the bad luck syndrome then b:chuckle

Luck has the pecular property of not being long remembered when it is good but being very long remembered when it was bad.

You should try hanging out with poker players a while ;)
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    TT's pretty much the same, it's always had an unbelievably bad drop rate outside 2x. I personally think it's far too low in some cases, 3-1 for example has a very solid chance of seeing no GBA's or Ribbons in a run, how do you split that between a squad of 6, much less farm a tt90 set as a lv90?

I don't even bother with TT in squads larger than 1-3 anymore, and certain TT's I wont go into at all. Kinda sad, but meh PW will be PW.
    edited March 2013
    Still running TT and STILL getting basically no drops a run but Fairy Boxes ..kind of upsetting me, wasnt like this for the two weeks ive been farming. Just worries me i guess b:shutup Thanks for replies b:cute
  • Luxiouss - Harshlands
    Luxiouss - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    what do you guys do like 2-3 runs a day and expect a gold? when I used to hardcore farm sometimes wud take 10 3-2's in a day to get 1 gold.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    what do you guys do like 2-3 runs a day and expect a gold? when I used to hardcore farm sometimes wud take 10 3-2's in a day to get 1 gold.

I solo 50 TTs a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wow, i never had this happen before http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18793101#post18793101 b:chuckle b:cute

But it's true, tt is the fastest way to farm oht mats to make oht gear compared to oht and delta. TT mats are a side bonus. Most of the times, drop rates are a matter of luck, even in 2x. At current prices on sanc, those oht mats get more money than tt runs.

Some runs in non 2x, 1 run = 2 sorceress souls. In 2x it took 8 runs before one dropped. If not having a lucky day, well.....

For me on average it is 2 fairy box in a 6 person squad in 1-3. 12~15 boxes a run?
    edited March 2013
    Mmm no I actually also run about 30 TT a day or so lol, and I dont farm for gold mats, those are just a bonus :D
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Card bosses are much better OHT mat drop sources than TT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Card bosses are much better OHT mat drop sources than TT.

true, but farming cards is not as cost effective for me during non 2x, where i am just looking for a bit of extra coins. It takes me a long time to farm all 8 cards in a set.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    true, but farming cards is not as cost effective for me during non 2x, where i am just looking for a bit of extra coins. It takes me a long time to farm all 8 cards in a set.

Buy from my store, I give you real good rate GI. (even though I murdered you during the charm event sale through undercutting :P)
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    New patch: TT larp

All weapons are replaced by nerf swords upon entering
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    After attempting to get 2 Illusion Lord Stones from TT 3-3 during two weeks of x2 with a squad of R9 Barbs, Clerics, and other assorted classes, with absolutely NO drops, (We were running them non-stop, it was horrible,) I told TT and the developers to kindly go and take a long walk off a short cliff, and rolled Lunar Instead.

15m and three months later, I'm in 3rd Cast.
    TT, and its ungodly drop rates, can kiss my posterior.

My advice to you is to take the same route. It is infinitely less painful.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Buy from my store, I give you real good rate GI. (even though I murdered you during the charm event sale through undercutting :P)

Which event charm sale? Memory is hazy, sorry b:surrender. Time period will help, last i recall, i sold all my charms at the 9m mark, and price went to 10m after i finished b:angry. Unless i am mixing up some things?

I prefer lunar to, so much easier to farm that route, especially with the addition of eod now. Use the extra eod money to chip the sacred mother aura stones and save going to tt at all.

Lunar still requires a good squad, unlike tt, that is why we hardly hear about lunar nerf in drop rates.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    After attempting to get 2 Illusion Lord Stones from TT 3-3 during two weeks of x2 with a squad of R9 Barbs, Clerics, and other assorted classes, with absolutely NO drops, (We were running them non-stop, it was horrible,) I told TT and the developers to kindly go and take a long walk off a short cliff, and rolled Lunar Instead.

15m and three months later, I'm in 3rd Cast.
    TT, and its ungodly drop rates, can kiss my posterior.

For 15m, you could have just bought two Illusion Lord Stones out of AH or off of someone in WC and still had like 10m leftover.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2013

If you have a few tome frags (from BH Delta or Treasure Map) you can exchange them for missing cards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited March 2013
    Lol this thread has become so out of topic.... someone close it -.- .....
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Lol this thread has become so out of topic.... someone close it -.- .....

closed at request of op

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.