Add Minimum Level to Quest Descriptions

Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Suggestion Box
This is a suggestion to add the character level of acquiring a quest to the actual quest description.

Right now, I am playing a seeker and because of all the extra goodies we get (Perfect Questmaster, Lucid NPCs), I am far outleveling my quests. I am not power leveling, nor am I using hypers. Just what's given to us. But as a result of this, I am currently trying to do my quests from the 20s, but I'm already almost level 40. I have this huge backlog of quests, and I have no idea what order to do them.

It would be very convenient if I can simply pick the quests based on the order my character received them. However, I cannot do this b/c the quest descriptions do not have the character level in them. I could go to pwdatabase.com to figure out the levels, but that is also tedious and time consuming.
Post edited by Elenacostel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Personally, I'd prefer to check by maximum level so I don't miss them to begin with. b:chuckle

The way I tend to get around this is doing the quests with the lowest EXP rewards before those with higher ones. This is definitely a nice idea though and something anyone that does quests would find as rather handy to have.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think... (can't log into game right now to check where it's at) if you go into the encyclopedia, you can go into the quest guide. In there you can choose a level range, and it will tell you the available/incomplete quests you have for that range.

I had to do that on a mystic I made recently, and discovered the same thing. Namely, being lvl 40'ish before even getting out of Tellus to do the lvl 20 Archosaur quests.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I agree that the max lvl of a quest would be better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think... (can't log into game right now to check where it's at) if you go into the encyclopedia, you can go into the quest guide. In there you can choose a level range, and it will tell you the available/incomplete quests you have for that range.

I had to do that on a mystic I made recently, and discovered the same thing. Namely, being lvl 40'ish before even getting out of Tellus to do the lvl 20 Archosaur quests.

There is the pop up at level up showing recommended gear and quests for your range also. Basically it's just the page you mentioned from the encyclopedia.

Still, it would be nice to have a listing in the quest descriptions themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There is the pop up at level up showing recommended gear and quests for your range also. Basically it's just the page you mentioned from the encyclopedia.

Still, it would be nice to have a listing in the quest descriptions themselves.

That's the page, but I always turn it off from showing up every level up. (after you hit 20 and can)

I also like the idea of having 'must take quest by level ##', or 'quest obtainable at any level' in the quest description.

Maybe if the available quests page sorted them by level range, instead of normal/repeatable/challenge/legendary/etc.

Just have normal/repeatable then under normal, have it grouped and expandable by 10 level ranges.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maybe putting both the minimum AND maximum levels in the quest logs would be feasible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]