Damage of Each Skill

saberflare
saberflare Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Seeker
In reading the seeker skills, I found the only skills that actually can kill is gemini or ion, which have long channelings, while other skills does little to no damage at all.

So how are your damages doing with Rock Split, Staggering, Battousai, and Heartseeker compare to Gemini or Ion?

I heard seekers are hard hitters, but really these skills doesn't prove it except gemini and ion.
Post edited by saberflare on

Comments

• Niobus - Archosaur
    Niobus - Archosaur Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You are right if you say that the dmg dealed by a seeker is not compareable with a pure DD class.. Each Wiz will do in one of his lower skills almost the same like a Seeker in Gemini...

But consider one thing: A class with such a survivabiliy as a seeker + the dmg of a Psych/Wiz would be overpowered...

So the skill dmg a seeker does is medium. Main DMG skills are Gemini, which really can killl a caster onehit or Vortex, whish is not handy in PvP, but does good dmg. But still, if you want big numbers, play a Wiz or Psych...
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    arme nier does really nice damage aswell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Edged blur = ignores def levels. And you can attack while using it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vyrrg - Harshlands
    Vyrrg - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Edged blur = ignores def levels. And you can attack while using it.

This^
  • Vyrrg - Harshlands
    Vyrrg - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh also, COMBOS, I'm literally going to say that in every seeker discussion, combos are our life blood, create some, borrow some, use some, learn some. QpQ is an amazingly beautiful skill so please utilize it. We have blade Affinity to fix the long casting on skills, so when fighting a tanky wiz/ white voodoo psy, tick their charm with your fast low hitting skills like rock splitting/staggering etc, then do some combo such as sac slash etc, then blade affinity+Gemini+arme Nier, that is what will kill those things for you