i give up

Ignathas - Sanctuary
Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
blabla

bla bla bla

qq

qq qq blablabla

BLA

QQ ... QQ qq QQ

BLABLABLABLABLABLA QQQQQ

QQ BLABLABLA

BLABLA QQQQ

pew pew

tralala
Post edited by Ignathas - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    see its very unfortunate that u lose, but like u say urself u still get 10k+ credits, there's also the people that get baselocked for an hour and end up with only 3k credits cuz of it.

But my main question is what exactly are u expecting ppl do to with this thread? b:surrender

To share their own misfortune?
    To give u money?
    To let u know that they feel for you?

Ur just settin urself up to get trolled hardcore im afraid.

That said, try take PvP less serious, if u wanna play competitive PvP I highly suggest u play something else, this games PvP is for 99% comparable with GBA Pokemon Emerald (ftw) u can throw out ur best strats and most mindblowing tactics, but if ur fighting a pokemon thats twice ur lvl he will still tackle u to death, even if its a useless magikarp. Even when in 4th nation I make sure I have plenty of fun, and if I dont then why on earth wud I stay. Instead of crying about it u need to work with it.

Here's a perfect demonstration of PWI PvP for the bored peoples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWgp06NHO9o

-- have a nice day --
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    aka. qq tralala
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Aside from b, that's how you are suppose to play NW b:shocked what have u been doing, lol

and for b, you run from r9r3+12, I run straight into them all the time b:laugh betches hate purge b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    its been 4 months and 0 victories for me.. ive had enough of this, attended every single NW.
    thats just really bad luck.
    keep on trying and youll get a win soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    bum bum
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Like i said before, try going with a decent squad bro will help you and your nation. Basically you are wasting a +12 bow on defending base locked lands with 19 randoms vs 10 people from top factions who coordinate on vent + are good geared + are charmed + carry apoths + use genie.
  • Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    welcome to the dark side...

muhahahahaha
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ive been telling myself this 2 months ago..

now i get this..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/20130304062510.png/

hey wtf?! why wasn't i named for b)?!? based locked frost past 4x NW f1-f2 all day!

and where the hell is QS or Take Aim?! if its that macro imma b:laugh
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2013

and where the hell is QS or Take Aim?! if its that macro imma b:laugh

Who needs QS or Take Aim when you have 3 Elven Alacrities?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okay, so give up. Who cares?
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    tralalalala

niam niam
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yea i understand... thats why i give up cos its completely hopeless.. i was thinking if i cant help unlock who else can, but i cant is impossible to pvp against 1 like asterelle, or even faceroll, not to mention 10 ppl like that.

>> elven alacricy is gonna be my no1 skill ill put on 10 bars now cos ima run away alot b:thanks
    ive never had qs or aim low, cos i think those skills suck, cos qs is auto ironguard most of the time, and i dont like it in general, + is only 50% luck and i never had luck.

and noone in their right mind would add me to squad, i wouldnt even add myself if i had the choice, and my gf never squads me either and always ends up in winning nations.. the only benefit lol

You never use QS or Aim Low because those skills suck...? Because they use ironguard when you use them...? wtf.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    po popopo

pum purum

tratatatata
  • hummmm
    hummmm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    nah, cos they suck, not cos of ironguard altho its just another thing i do if im targeted with qs..
    its a 50% luck skill, read the above about my luck :)
    its a skill if you have aps/r9 build, my build would make a minor effect on that skill.
    it sucks for me, i use stuns instead or bv or arrow inferno (i dont even know if this one works properly) or thundershock (wich also based on luck demon version but at least gives metal debuff) or other **** like blindly running into 20 ppl and going afk autoshooting ( i actually killed some this way while i was afk dressing to go to work and put on autoattack some HA, but w.e ) :)
    its offtopic,
    this thread is boring

an 8 second immobilize sucks. a 1.6 sec chan/cast time skill which gives you the ability to gain 30% atk speed with the capability of bypassing charms if both hits hit over their max hp sucks.

so plz tell me how good and how you use serated arrow, frost shot, and winged pledge in pk.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    qq QQ QQ
  • hummmm
    hummmm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you mean u hit so fast with quickshot that enemys charm is not even fast enough to tick? as if i had 10k hp and he hit me 6k + 5k and would kill me with those 2 hits even if i had charm?
    thats a question, not trolling

i dont use serated arrow frost shot winged pledge and other useless stuff invented to make fun of archers
    only winged pledge sometimes for fun to close target like a nub sin, after i use wingspan wich is actually good, and frost arrow costs chi thats just bs

yes, if qs procs, your auto hits bout the same time as qs

so if i use ur ex. channel qs, qs atk speed procs, qs arrow travels to target, your auto atk goes off, both hit about the same time to bypass charm. 6k from qs and 5k from auto atk.
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    QS

though you can do it w/ other skills... just not as much
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    QS

though you can do it w/ other skills... just not as much

Fond memories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i give up,

don't be a LG. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    bazooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    man even with OP squads we still lost today, you are cursed dude, never again be in my nation b:angry b:cry b:angry
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJLyneZGKc

what I play on youtube every time my nation makes a comeback from brink of defeat last 20 minutes. b:avoid
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJLyneZGKc

what I play on youtube every time my nation makes a comeback from brink of defeat last 20 minutes. b:avoid

what he really listens to
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcTp1a5Q18E
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i freaked when i saw ignathas in our NW nation on sunday.

Got 55 tokens that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    just a short message: i was in a winning nation today ;) so blame urselves :D

all i did was lie that i was in an opposite nation.. was actually in dark
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Were you in winning nation tonight? b:chuckle
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2013

b) if i see asterelle, kirby, belewiz, kyogu, or any other alike i will:

1) run or hide while ironguarded
    2) leave battlefield, no matter how important it might be for the nation,

I find myself stunlocking, sealing, and occupying these guys for minutes with no nation support. Now I know why.

Belewiz is hard to kill and Asterelle knows how to kite at critical moments but they're all very killable in a 2v1 situation.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sounds like tenji was in you nation that dude cursed I tell you
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sounds like tenji was in you nation that dude cursed I tell you

It's true, he really is. I think that squad has been last all but 3 times in the last 3 months
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    its cos same ppl go same squadded from same cities, and same luck happens ;) all the theories lols. i had crappy luck, changed citie bang nation got 1st place, and next nw altho not first but was second i think, it was not about the people but about the same thinking..

the multiple times i lost with kirby was cos his squad is usually best in nation and he enters some lame battle picks the flag and runs around killing people for 20mins to 'earn points' while 10 battles around him get ***** cos only nubs left to fight them, and gets base locked/ screwed.. he won last time i think cos finally listened to some sences

am but yea back to afk, good the nw map changed b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.