0 Tokens AGAIN

glamorously
glamorously Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Nation Wars
Because I sold my WoE on my sin, I decided to give my 96 cleric a shot in NW, after receiving 0 tokens about 5 times in a row. All those previous times, I received 3-5k contribution, and I was also in the 1st or 2nd place teams.
Today, I received 4888 personal credit, was in a 1st place nation with an overall 32k total token count, AND I was in ATLEAST 5 winning battles. Why did I receive 0 tokens again? I've been wasting my time and money for NW, while receiving absolutely no income at all.
Post edited by glamorously on

Comments

• whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My lvl 77 bm friend got 39 tokens (7.2m profit) and his lvl 91 barb friend got 193 tokens (38m profit) on Friday's night NW, their nation was first.b:shocked. A cleric friend usually gets 50-100 each NW. Not bad for 2 hours of fun and profiting. HT server btw tokens going for 200k-220k atm.
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Because I sold my WoE on my sin, I decided to give my 96 cleric a shot in NW, after receiving 0 tokens about 5 times in a row. All those previous times, I received 3-5k contribution, and I was also in the 1st or 2nd place teams.
    Today, I received 4888 tokens, was in a 1st place nation with an overall 32k total token count, AND I was in ATLEAST 5 winning battles. Why did I receive 0 tokens again? I've been wasting my time and money for NW, while receiving absolutely no income at all.

I dont get it.

You say you got 0 tokens.

Then why you say you got 4888 tokens?

I dont know but if i did not knew any better, i would say that you are a little confused about tokens and contribution points :3

I am going to assume that you got 4888 cont points.

Btw Many players do not spent money on NW. Myself as example, im not very good at it, but can get 40-70 tokens consistently between NW's :3

Without spending :3 (ignore the fact that i'm mostly a oneshot :3)

But your problem is another thing....Prolly your share from it was 0. Too many people.

Or you werent in winning instances? which i doubt because you say you were in 5.

Send a ticket man. But prolly to get the minimun tokens (19 i think) you needed like 7000 or 9000 k cont points :(

Again send a ticket and try yer luck :3
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    But your problem is another thing....Prolly your share from it was 0. Too many people.

Since I noticed last weekend the trend was to get as many as possible to dominate the map, you probably hit the nail on the head right there.

Honestly, its nice to think some planning went into making that not the 'cash cow' some might have thought it was.

Its nice to think a player has to use more than a 'gank em all' mentality to get a reward from NW.
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Yeah :3

But i do really hope/think this is not some kind of bug.

But if, just if it is indeed a bug, i hope PWI Support address it in a timely fashion for the OP.

Or everyone else for that matter :3
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Today, I received 4888 tokens, was in a 1st place nation with an overall 32k total token count, AND I was in ATLEAST 5 winning battles. Why did I receive 0 tokens again? I've been wasting my time and money for NW, while receiving absolutely no income at all.

So the only type of PVP you do is NW and you do this purely for reward?

Stick to PVE and BH. PVP is not about making coin. It's about having fun lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • glamorously
    edited March 2013
    So the only type of PVP you do is NW and you do this purely for reward?

Stick to PVE and BH. PVP is not about making coin. It's about having fun lol.

The main purpose of doing NW (for me) is to make some sort of income out of it by selling cannies. Sure, I do have fun as well, but it's just frustrating how I can't save up for any of my equips. As a level 96 cleric, I still don't think there are any other ways to make as much money as attending NW.
  • glamorously
    edited March 2013
    I dont get it.

You say you got 0 tokens.

Then why you say you got 4888 tokens?

I dont know but if i did not knew any better, i would say that you are a little confused about tokens and contribution points :3

I am going to assume that you got 4888 cont points.

Btw Many players do not spent money on NW. Myself as example, im not very good at it, but can get 40-70 tokens consistently between NW's :3

Without spending :3 (ignore the fact that i'm mostly a oneshot :3)

Or you werent in winning instances? which i doubt because you say you were in 5.

Send a ticket man. But prolly to get the minimun tokens (19 i think) you needed like 7000 or 9000 k cont points :(

Again send a ticket and try yer luck :3

Sorry yes, I meant 4.8k contribution points xD
    I've actually sent a ticket a few weeks ago, and their reply was that they won't be distributing any compensation. They just said to create a forum post, so the technicians would be aware of the issue. I never did that before, so that's one of the main reasons why I'm posting now xD

Also, some of my friends that received 3k-ish contri points received 50, while I still received none. They were on the same team as me as well.
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Sorry to hear that man.

Whale then, you should stick to what they told you then.

I wish you luck bro.

But it is really weird indeed.

The best advice i can give you is to keep trying :3 Nw and battling support XD

Again, good luck :3
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Chiming in to say good luck to the OP... that sounds pretty BS to me. Does it TELL you that you got zero tokens (as in, when NW ends does the popup box specifically say 0)? Because if so, I would hold your strategic map (with updated contribution points) up when the popup appears, take a screenshot of that popup overtop of a map that clearly shows it's being faulty, and drop that screenshot into a ticket.

Or are you just not getting the mails? Even if you get zero tokens, you'll get a piece of mail from the NPCs (y'know, the one that says "ha ha you suck try again").
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • anasrababah
    anasrababah Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i have cleric lvl 100 and i got zero tokens many times,, is it a matter of cleric ? sent tickets to GM but what i get is that i won no battles or my score was very low, well whats low in their calculations? and i won many battles guys, but seems we are wasting time when they dont bother explain how its calculated or give a clear REAL answer
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Im a cleric lvl 99 but ive done NW since early 90's.
    Ive never recieved no tokens even from my first NW i did awful and got like 1k contribution still got 10+ tokens. Now I average 4k+ contri and usually get 70-100tokens depending on if im in the winning nation or not.
    To the OP I have no idea how you can get nothing from 4k contribution with how the token division system works, not very fair on you at all, just keep the tickets flying maybe send some screen shots to prove you got decent contribution and no tokens for it, hope it works out for you dude!
    it should be because it is.
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It has happened to me and a few other people I know, in cases getting 0 tokens with over 10,000 contribution.

To answer the previous poster's questions:

- The popup at the end does say your reward is 0 tokens
    - The mail comes that says "your contribution was too low and you didn't win any battles"
    - Writing support tickets gets you nowhere

Since they wont divulge the real conditions required for obtaining a reward, you can't say for sure if it is a result of a glitch, or failing to meet some unspecified condition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It has happened to me and a few other people I know, in cases getting 0 tokens with over 10,000 contribution.

I find it somehow unbelievable that someone is getting 0 tokens with 10k contribution, that to me just doesn't add up.
  • NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver
    NoirAquarius - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Today, I received 4888 personal credit, was in a 1st place nation with an overall 32k total token count, AND I was in ATLEAST 5 winning battles. Why did I receive 0 tokens again? I've been wasting my time and money for NW, while receiving absolutely no income at all.

I've also had the same problem and kept trying for weeks on different characters like veno psy and cleric and still got 0 when i used to get at least 40+ tokens. And yah sending in tickets is kind of useless since they don't really tell you whats wrong besides that you didn't do basically anything in NW...which makes little to no sense, and that you won't be given compensation for the hours you spent and credits you earned yet you only get 0 as a reward.
    "Why blind them with Brilliance when you can baffle them with Bullsh*t"~

"Can't fight a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." ;D
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A freind of mine got 4600 personal points and walked out with 0 tokens tonight
    they where in some winning fights and nation (flame) we were in was 3rd so yeah bit confused by it all still

even on my crappy days i get like 3k personal points i normaly walk out with something even if it like 20 tokens on my sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A freind of mine got 4600 personal points and walked out with 0 tokens tonight
    they where in some winning fights and nation (flame) we were in was 3rd so yeah bit confused by it all still

even on my crappy days i get like 3k personal points i normaly walk out with something even if it like 20 tokens on my sin

Do they know how many they won? My BM was in flame tonight, got 1 win and 1 loss before I dropped and switched to my cleric until the last 18 mins. After that jumped in and out of what looked like an easy win, won 2 no shows/low character amounts, then lost the last one to finished before expiration. Less than 1K contri and still got tokens. But I made at least 4 wins I was in during the fight, and lost only 2.

So maybe track wins/losses, and see whether total wins, or the ratio is a determining factor?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I find it somehow unbelievable that someone is getting 0 tokens with 10k contribution, that to me just doesn't add up.

^ I personally would not believe that unless someone show me the SS, 10k and nothing? Even in the losing nation that don't make sens, the person must had 1k and look fast and though was 10k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Shardik - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    ^ I personally would not believe that unless someone show me the SS, 10k and nothing? Even in the losing nation that don't make sens, the person must had 1k and look fast and though was 10k.

Yeah that's probably it.

Just a question Bella.

What is the maximum possible amount of token there in harshlands.?

Because here in Lost City is like 66000 tokens or something like that.

If it is lower, then i guess one needs to get more contribution to get to the minimum.

That is all :3
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    To the people who got nothing, did you get any PKs? Just wondering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • burningsweetfire
    burningsweetfire Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There a sticky thread on the Math behind Nation Wars.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1542891

You should read it to get an idea on how the calculations work or... theoretically work.
    edited March 2013
    Yeah that's probably it.

Just a question Bella.

What is the maximum possible amount of token there in harshlands.?

Because here in Lost City is like 66000 tokens or something like that.

If it is lower, then i guess one needs to get more contribution to get to the minimum.

That is all :3

61k, the first 2 week it was 77k I don't know why it got changed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My lvl 77 bm friend got 39 tokens (7.2m profit) and his lvl 91 barb friend got 193 tokens (38m profit) on Friday's night NW, their nation was first.b:shocked. A cleric friend usually gets 50-100 each NW. Not bad for 2 hours of fun and profiting. HT server btw tokens going for 200k-220k atm.

100-115k per token on Raging Tide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • glamorously
    edited March 2013
    After sending numerous of tickets, I realized it was completely useless since the GM's kept replying that "they had no proof in the database to determine whether I met the requirements or not."

Apparently, a person must have A MINIMUM of 5minutes of actual battle time, and getting 1 shot won't count to that battle time. A person has to enter a minimum of 3 winning battles, and they have to earn a decent amount of personal credit.

I met all those requirements throughout the past few NWs, however maybe the information may be helpful to those that didn't know about it.
  • manjamos
    manjamos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Amazing. Last friday got 10k points contribution on the winning Nation and got 82 tokens. Tonight had 10.4k contribuiton in the winning nation, ZERO tokens. And a friend of mine, in the same nation, got 8k contribution and got 62 tokens. i mean, REALLY?

And pwi doesnt compensate this glitch? amazing. 2 hours spent for nothing. Its because of this attitudes they lose players month after month..
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    manjamos wrote: »
    Amazing. Last friday got 10k points contribution on the winning Nation and got 82 tokens. Tonight had 10.4k contribuiton in the winning nation, ZERO tokens. And a friend of mine, in the same nation, got 8k contribution and got 62 tokens. i mean, REALLY?

And pwi doesnt compensate this glitch? amazing. 2 hours spent for nothing. Its because of this attitudes they lose players month after month..
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

manjamos replied to a message that was 4 months 2 days 19 hours 20 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

edited July 2013
    manjamos wrote: »

People need to STOP only check the personal credit, the tokens don't just go with that, there's the battle time and the amount of wining battle that play a role in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    100-115k per token on Raging Tide

No crying, archo is ~25k per token + fee <.<.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    In before the b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _omegis_ - Sanctuary
    _omegis_ - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do you guys know the maximum level for getting that buff?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Do you guys know the maximum level for getting that buff?

level 99

and closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.