DToTsO's FaQ

Options
dtotso
dtotso Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
Post you favorite items Cat shop in game.
I wanna see what highest amount is for people.
something like a poll.
On my two account I have ideas for shops set up with tons of items Materials
Misc And others.

I wanna see what you think would be goo ideas to start cat shopping ,I've never tried before , only now have I been wondering about it.
Been making good coin s with
tele's
hypers
shards/gems
Celestial insignia
Hp/Mp Charms
Materials - Lowest - Low -Medium (Been testing , not been good .)
and others
Post edited by dtotso on

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    dtotso wrote: »
    Post you favorite items Cat shop in game.
    PreeK \o/

--eh hem xD
    Quite a few things you have listed seem to be in higher merchant tiers than what one'd want to start out with; here's Wolfy's merchanting guide, linking that is really the most help I can give x3 http://warrenwolfy.wordpress.com/

Mental edit before posting:: I keep re-reading your post and am getting like three possible questions in it which would throw the other questions out of the bag, but either way, have a guide 'xD
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]