**** Account

scott336969
scott336969 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Support Desk
I believe my account has been ****. I was playing the game and someone logged in the game with my account then that booted me offline while I was playing. They changed my account password along with my password to my email. If I can have someone help me out, that'd be fantastic.
Post edited by scott336969 on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No one will be able to help you from the forum, send a ticket with all info and wait 3-4 open days for a answer.

Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    First step, reset the password on your e-mai9l and your account.

Second step, submit a ticket.

Third step, set a safe password in-game and wait for a reply on your ticket. Remember, weekends don't count as days waiting for a response on your ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And never, ever give out your account information again (as this accounts for probably 90%+ of **** accounts.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I believe my account has been ****. I was playing the game and someone logged in the game with my account then that booted me offline while I was playing. They changed my account password along with my password to my email. If I can have someone help me out, that'd be fantastic.

You believe.

Just God damm.

b:chuckle

But i would Suggest what SylenThunder wrote. It is your best bet.
  • scott336969
    scott336969 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    got acc back but all gear & stuff gone
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    got acc back but all gear & stuff gone
    Well that's what happens when you share your account info, or make your id/password so easy to guess your brother/sister/best friend/girlfriend/ex-girlfriend/wife/husband is able to figure it out and liquidate your inventory.

In the future, don't share your info, keep complex passwords, and keep an additional bank safe password.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well that's what happens when you share your account info, or make your id/password so easy to guess your brother/sister/best friend/girlfriend/ex-girlfriend/wife/husband is able to figure it out and liquidate your inventory.

In the future, don't share your info, keep complex passwords, and keep an additional bank safe password.

Thats how i used to reply, until i got **** myself in another game.

And believe me i dont give out my password to anyone and since they are a bunch of randam characters, it is impossible to guess. Neither do i click links or emails i am unsure about their safety.

*removed*