Huge Avian Pet

Tulipia - Dreamweaver
Tulipia - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
Hello, I've seen two people with this really huge Bird pet, holding a spear or something. It's big enough to be confused with a Flyer. I was wondering where do you get it? One person ignored me and the other had her automessage to: "Yeah I know it's a cool bird. Thanks" >____>
Post edited by Tulipia - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    It's one of the pets you can get in Morai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's a pet you can get in Morai in the Luminance order, you can join Luminance at lvl95+. You need to do Luminance quest daily to get points and you can get it with a certain amount of points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's a pet you can get in Morai in the Luminance order, you can join Luminance at lvl95+. You need to do Luminance quest daily to get points and you can get it with a certain amount of points.

Plus

Prestige: 3000

Influence: 340
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    additionally this huge avian pet, that will fly behind you, is actually a land pet. a scam! but much more importantly it is super annoying and the size of that pet should be scaled down imo.
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Tulipia - Dreamweaver
    Tulipia - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ty for answers everyone, much appreciated. b:cute
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    the size of that pet should be scaled down imo.

Noooooooooooo, it competes with the bunny in terms of size and adding lag in tw. That is why we use pets in tw isn't it? More bigger pets means more lag. If you can lag out the other side, hoooray, you win.
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    They should add the huge veno wolf pet back. They spawned it often enough back in cb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    They should add the huge veno wolf pet back. They spawned it often enough back in cb.

Once per month spawn, by a GM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Better if they just put it as a roaming mob inside daily horse race.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Better if they just put it as a roaming mob inside daily horse race.

That can be tamed b:victory.
  • Davasque - Sanctuary
    Davasque - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Is there an equal comparison of this pet if I join shroud or corona?
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited March 2013

b:sad '~_~ Yeah, Grandmother Wolfkin was all the Bomb back in the original {PW} "Before the ADMINs & PROGs decided to remove her" and now only GMs can bring her out anymore on any of the newer versions of the game like {PWi} ~_~' b:surrender
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Is there an equal comparison of this pet if I join shroud or corona?

In future please use pwdatabase for such questions.

Corona

Shroud
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Ahh yeah. I remember rumors about that pet being on our version and a lot of Venomancers were after it...only to find out it was never in our version :(
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This is the Crystalspine Garuda and it's glitched. The light effects are buggy and the lazy devs not corrected until today.