Raging Tide's TW state

Comments

• TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    "You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong."
    "You cannot help little men by tearing down big men."
    "You cannot build character and courage by destroying men's initiative and independence."

- From "The Ten Cannots" by William John Henry Boetcker, circa 1916

I'll keep it simple: The solution to the TW problem is not for Vicious to be disbanded. Why should Vicious be punished for their success? Why should it be taken from a group who (as a whole) worked for what they have just because other people don't want to put forth the effort? If you want to fix the problem then you have to identify the problem. The problem isn't Vicious, the problem is everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2013

GLORY TO QQme!

What...the...****.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think I'm sexy but you guys already know it. b:cute

You would be surprised how much influence one person can have to a big group. (don't take it the wrong way but Hitler is a grand example of one man turning millions of people into what he wants them to be, not saying anyone is anything like him but yeah...one person can do a lot).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think I'm sexy but you guys already know it. b:cute

You would be surprised how much influence one person can have to a big group. (don't take it the wrong way but Hitler is a grand example of one man turning millions of people into what he wants them to be, not saying anyone is anything like him but yeah...one person can do a lot).

Godwin's law Arrived

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of **** Analogies or Godwin's Law of **** Analogies) is an observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990 that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving **** or Hitler approaches 1." In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion regardless of topic or scope someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler or the ****.
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lol oh this was a fun read, thanks for the lols folks. b:thanks
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Spell Caster, you know they love you and QQme. They obviously can't get enough of you and your faction. Just think...if you and QQme disappeared tomorrow, what would they do? What would they have to do - with you, as the center of their focus, gone?

Just look at how much they rage on you for CSing - like no one in Vici has ever done that. b:chuckle

Their whole identity and reason for being would be gone with you it seems.

A new 'cool story' would need to be developed and told. This forum would be devoid of every thread it currently has.

Who knows...maybe even a whole new RT would need to be formed, lol. *shrugs*

Nope, Spell! You HAVE to know they truely do love you. If they didnt, they would just ignore you.

Da proof is in da puddin' b:victory
    edited March 2013
    Spell Caster, you know they love you and QQme. They obviously can't get enough of you and your faction. Just think...if you and QQme disappeared tomorrow, what would they do? What would they have to do - with you, as the center of their focus, gone?

Just look at how much they rage on you for CSing - like no one in Vici has ever done that. b:chuckle

Their whole identity and reason for being would be gone with you it seems.

A new 'cool story' would need to be developed and told. This forum would be devoid of every thread it currently has.

Who knows...maybe even a whole new RT would need to be formed, lol. *shrugs*

Nope, Spell! You HAVE to know they truely do love you. If they didnt, they would just ignore you.

Da proof is in da puddin' b:victory

Exactly. It used to be me until I left. I guess that makes you my heir, Spell. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No.
    Spell caster comes into threads talking like he is the voice of qqme and making these threads about himself. This thread literally has nothing to do with him or this attitude or behaviour yet somehow it has become the topic of discussion by his own doing.
    No one in vicious would give a **** if spell disappeared.
    Actually no, I lie. There'd be a big celebration party.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
    edited March 2013
    No.
    Spell caster comes into threads talking like he is the voice of qqme and making these threads about himself. This thread literally has nothing to do with him or this attitude or behaviour yet somehow it has become the topic of discussion by his own doing.

LOL, no way you would celebrate, or, maybe for like a minute. xD

But tbh, if he left, and QQme disappeared, who would you fight? Who would give Vici that 'challenge' they are so desperate for, or claim to be?

I agree it takes 2 to argue, and Spell is a willing participant in your 'discussions' of him, but its hardly a case of Spell picking on the nice guys.

Guess that means he loves you too! *winks*
    edited March 2013
    NEW POLL: Should factions be allowed to marry on PWI?

Discuss!

xD
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    NEW POLL: Should factions be allowed to marry on PWI?

Discuss!

xD

They already can, it's called an alliance. And as far as Spell is concerned no one would cry if troll Spell would go away. Now sane constructive Spell thats a diffrent story. This thread is about the state of TW on RT make another thread instead of failing to derail this one.
    edited March 2013
    They already can, it's called an alliance. And as far as Spell is concerned no one would cry if troll Spell would go away. Now sane constructive Spell thats a diffrent story. This thread is about the state of TW on RT make another thread instead of failing to derail this one.

Oh right! Cause I started this topic. You're silly!

But Ill shut up if you do. Deal? b:kiss

And, I for one would love to see Spell and Nuff all in their Wedding Dresses. Idk what style, but Im thinking a Traditional one would be appropriate.

How else are we to release all this wanton passion each group has for the other? TW obviously isnt getting the job done. >.<
    edited March 2013
    OK I see where this is going. May as well close this thread, the fail trolls are out and it's just going to stay off topic. Too bad, it had potential.
    edited March 2013
    Members of QQme - how are you enjoying your fun TWs against Vicious?
    Why are you wining TW's after saying that it is Vicious fault for not wanting fun TW's?
    At least leviathan turned up to TW against Vicious.
    Apparently according to your forums there are core members of yours who have given up on trying to defeat Vicious. If this is the case - you dont need to remain number 2 faction anymore. Stop lying to your members and tricking them into staying to fight for you against leviathan and accept defeat.

^ That is your topic as set by the thread author. Read everything that follows that and then point out to the Mod where exactly it went 'off', lol.

If your gonna wannabe Moderate, Zarkin - you might as well do it right! b:pleased
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    LOL, no way you would celebrate, or, maybe for like a minute. xD

But tbh, if he left, and QQme disappeared, who would you fight? Who would give Vici that 'challenge' they are so desperate for, or claim to be?

I agree it takes 2 to argue, and Spell is a willing participant in your 'discussions' of him, but its hardly a case of Spell picking on the nice guys.

Guess that means he loves you too! *winks*

If qqme disappeared we'd still be fighting no one. GG.
    Stop your fail trolling. This thread already had 1 spell caster on it.

Lets try and bring the discussion back to the topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited March 2013
    If qqme disappeared we'd still be fighting no one. GG.
    Stop your fail trolling. This thread already had 1 spell caster on it.

Lets try and bring the discussion back to the topic.

This is the part where they 'double-team' on a fail point.

Yes, Bhavvy, take it back on topic. Ill watch.
    edited March 2013
    This is the part where they 'double-team' on a fail point.

Yes, Bhavvy, take it back on topic. Ill watch.

I don't need anyone to doubble team you. You're too easy, it's not even worth it. Yes that is how the thread started but it changed and became something else. You failed to read all of that I guess and just started with the garbage statement. Don't worry I'm no longer concerned if this stays on topic or not. RT always shows it's true troll collors so why fight the tide? Continue with your "troll" statements love to see what you come up with next, im sure it will be "brilliant".
    edited March 2013
    "hurr hurr Brilyance haz a point, she must b troling"

That's about what I'm getting from this. You guys talk about Spell_Caster all the time, you make whole threads dedicated to him, and you have the nerve to try and act like he doesn't matter to you. You need him. If Spell were to leave Raging Tide, you would be clamoring to find someone else to place your attention on. This isn't just about TW, this is a veiled attempt to make you feel better about yourselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ^ That is your topic as set by the thread author. Read everything that follows that and then point out to the Mod where exactly it went 'off', lol.

If your gonna wannabe Moderate, Zarkin - you might as well do it right! b:pleased

Lol nothing you've said has had anything constructive in it. Nothing you've said has anything to do with either of the 2 topics this thread has had.
    In any case I doubt someone like you would have any contribution to a masterpiece thread like this. You have tangling mire on your genie and you QQ about being spawn killed with R9 in NW. Why should anything you say be taken notice of anyways. LOL so far the only person in qqme that has posted who seems to have any common sense is Arawin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited March 2013

That's about what I'm getting from this. You guys talk about Spell_Caster all the time, you make whole threads dedicated to him, and you have the nerve to try and act like he doesn't matter to you. You need him. If Spell were to leave Raging Tide, you would be clamoring to find someone else to place your attention on. This isn't just about TW, this is a veiled attempt to make you feel better about yourselves.

Not really. And nothing constructive here either. Go home back under the bridge there's no place for trolls here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013

And how was this conclusion conjured?
    No one has made a spell caster troll thread in months except spell caster recently (LOL) which got closed.
    Vicious does not need spell caster. That's... Such a random statement to make (my opinion ofc) xD sorry if I don't understand what you mean by that it just doesn't make sense in y head
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited March 2013
    Not really. And nothing constructive here either. Go home back under the bridge there's no place for trolls here.

And my point has been proven once again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • _Grace_Full - Sanctuary
    _Grace_Full - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Al queda : America please give us some soldiers, we are no match atm and we're losing men daily. Give us some of your men to help fight against you, Soon you will have an equal and fair fight.

This is all I get from this thread. How much sense does this make? Sure, vicious members will join QQme, the faction that was their rival since day one to kill members of the faction who they have been together with for so long, lol.

This is what I see here. QQme members, vicious members do tend to have a different view of server situations and just because you're in a hole does not mean they will change their point of views and see things your way.

In all fairness, try to recruit better, try to talk to other factions about future merges or alliances and the tides might turn in your favor. Also, because factions don't see eye to eye with you on other things does not make them puppets of another. b:bye
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Lol at everyone arguing with Spell. We all know he's not blessed with intelligence, why do you people even try?? b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No.

You hurt my feelings little boy! You're momma did not teach you how to behave? You celebrate a person's death? Cmon...be a better man!

@On topic: Just so I clarify the clouds in Bhavyy's brain, I am not the voice of QQme. seeler is the voice of QQme same as Nuff_Said is the voice of Vicious.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited March 2013
    Lol at everyone arguing with Spell. We all know he's not blessed with intelligence, why do you people even try?? b:shutup

Honey bunny...long time no see...<3

Intelligence is not a requirement in PWI so i should be ok.

What do they say about ppl who argue with stupid? They are even....:)
    I bring them all to my level and beat the with experience.

I missed your purge/amp/occult ice in TW. It made me feel sooooo goood! Do it again plz....again
    edited March 2013
    And how was this conclusion conjured?
    No one has made a spell caster troll thread in months except spell caster recently (LOL) which got closed.
    Vicious does not need spell caster. That's... Such a random statement to make (my opinion ofc) xD sorry if I don't understand what you mean by that it just doesn't make sense in y head

Vicious really needs me. Ask Dylena and Nuff_Said. I am like a World Boss, I attract more agro from Vicious in PK then you will ever attract in delta if u solo it. :D
    edited March 2013
    I don't need anyone to doubble team you. You're too easy, it's not even worth it. Yes that is how the thread started but it changed and became something else. You failed to read all of that I guess and just started with the garbage statement. Don't worry I'm no longer concerned if this stays on topic or not. RT always shows it's true troll collors so why fight the tide? Continue with your "troll" statements love to see what you come up with next, im sure it will be "brilliant".

Excuse me, but is telling people what they were thinking keeping it 'on topic'?? Huh? Is it?

You stink at wannabe modding...ijs. b:chuckle
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think Brillance is one of those people Spell was talking about that play pwi without medication :3

And Seeler says nothing so I don't see how a person that says nothing can be a voice of a faction. When you have someone like you Spell that is always complaining about something on the forums. Person talking on forums > someone that is rarely if ever seen on forums or posting on forums.
    edited March 2013
    I think Brillance is one of those people Spell was talking about that play pwi without medication :3

That's true. Also, she made it through school and life in general without needing any. Yay, Brillance! You go babe! *crowds cheer*
    And Seeler says nothing so I don't see how a person that says nothing can be a voice of a faction. When you have someone like you Spell that is always complaining about something on the forums. Person talking on forums > someone that is rarely if ever seen on forums or posting on forums.

And, Lost City really cares? b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.