Things you need to take off your soul and share to Spell_Caster

Options
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Tideswell (East)
I see that so many people keep sharing stuff(mostly trashtalk and insults towards me so I would like to make a special thread where they can let themselves free as long as they respect T&C on forums.

Let me give you some examples here:

And by "you" i dont mean YOU spell caster. YOU are not QQme. YOU are just the puppet master.
By "YOU" i mean QQme or whoever is the puppet.

This server's TW sucks simply because the number 2 faction is being manipulated by a bunch of cowards who are too scared to fight.

SweetieBot, why Spell_Caster always QQs?

You and your Sources are on as many drugs as you hahhaha. I am not this person go guess again

WHEN U KISSED VICIOUS *** and invited them for karaoke after they just spawn point our members

ET Voila

Fidel Spell_Castro was born b:laugh

In your case, I think you bring down QQme because everyone just simply doesn't like you.
Spell has always been a hhard one for me to figure out though. Sometimes he's cool, makes you think like "wow hes actually a decent person" then 5 mins later hes a totally different person. Believe me, it's happened quite a few times. b:shutup

Still no answer from many QQme members as to why they stay.

Spell Caster is not doing you any favors and lets face it. He is the reason no one else wants to join you and he himself has claimed the excuse of not having enough well geared people in attendace.

b:kissSpell you're a grown man aren't you?
I'm sure you'll get over some small "insults". Not that I've seen my faction members throw any at you.

Again, why are u picking OP ppl outside of QQme or even WC for them for your NW squads? You are not helping in any way the 60 1 shots ppl in ur faction.

Also - spell caster has been trolling for ages saying that it's vicious fault, I.e. judging vicious for not making it fun for them.

Lol Spell caster got a hold of _VX info it seems.b:chuckle We've heard it all before. Thanks for being entirely unconstructive.
Vicious doesnt control anyone. Go home conspiracy theorist. This is not a qqme vs vicious thread.

It's not a bad idea blondeh lol. And yes there are 1 or 2 solutions but no method of working to these solutions being discussed yet.

W Spell is not QQme's leader, but it seems some NPC enabled for him manipulative skills that go far beyond the leadership, also there are others questionable members that keep running QQme on the same doctrine.

Spell does Whiskey Tango Foxtrot he wants to. People told him explicitly to quit trolling forums when I was last in QQme. He wouldn't stop. And people like Cody enabled him.
I Spell_Binladin was the worst person to ever hand leadership to. He thoroughly killed any chance of QQme ever being a desired faction again. Stop making excuses, spell is the worst broken record and if im tired of hearing his mouth, I know there are many others like me .

titotit wrote: »
My only question from this entire thread will go to spell_binladen (like wht u did there pixels). Spell u don't know me so for the love of god don't be asking who is this guy and why is he hiding behind stone face ****, just answer my question I leave to you. Can you read through this entire thread and not see how much of an arrogant person u are? If you say no then you should stay away from your computer for awhile and relax.

Itswhatsbestforyou :/

daveted wrote: »

Spell_Caster, you are the most annoying and unreasonable person I have ever meet. Anything you touch is immediately turned to worst type of ****. You give a bad name to the class you are playing, to QQme, to thees forums, RT and PWI in general. I have actually meet people from other games who heard about your rain of terror and glory you bestowed on your faction.
Congratulations, you are famous - for all the wrong reasons.

If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• haywiz
    haywiz Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You should really get over yourself.

Cuz there is no point to this thread except to get attn,
    whether good or bad.
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    here she goes again . INB4 " I am the best wizard on my server , I have cashshopped for years keeping this a free game. I love QQme she is my home, and she loves me back. Once again I repeat I am the BEST Wizard on my server I even have a personal cleric sometimes 2 Because I Alone do the most damage out of anybody in my faction . I love QQme" . -End of thread

Same broken record different thread opened

PS: I am naming shaming and flaming Spell_Caster mod close this thread so it can die in the depths as it should
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why is this thread pointless?

People were asking for a thread like this, dont you see all these comments on the State of TW on RT thread?

People are easily carried away by hate so they go off topic.

I hate that to happen.

and yes Pixels...I am the best RT wizard. I give a new meaning to the word Wizard. When people see me in NW, they tremble, including yourself. Admit it boy, you need more gear to even undine me.b:chuckle
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Spell... you're getting almost as repetitive as the old players with their repetitive "hurr hurr nonfactor" and "umad" babble, only slightly more tolerable. I should be honest with you (because that's what I do) and tell you that QQme isn't getting the support it probably could be getting because of you. If this was real life, you would be the crazy doomsday prophet standing on the sidewalk with your big sign saying "The world is ending" and blaming it on the government. People don't take you seriously because what you say sounds ridiculous. I will admit that there are some things that you are correct on, but that is greatly overshadowed by your paranoid delusions. Raging Tide needs this, though, so I can't exactly tell you that you need to stop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Spell... you're getting almost as repetitive as the old players with their repetitive "hurr hurr nonfactor" and "umad" babble, only slightly more tolerable. I should be honest with you (because that's what I do) and tell you that QQme isn't getting the support it probably could be getting because of you. If this was real life, you would be the crazy doomsday prophet standing on the sidewalk with your big sign saying "The world is ending" and blaming it on the government. People don't take you seriously because what you say sounds ridiculous. I will admit that there are some things that you are correct on, but that is greatly overshadowed by your paranoid delusions. Raging Tide needs this, though, so I can't exactly tell you that you need to stop.

There you go! Dont you feel better, taking all that off your soul?

My point is standing! People need a person to blame, then they feel better. Go for it guys, I am here, blame the Santa |Wizard.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I like Spell...He motivates people that have potential, and when I was trolling around doing 1v5 or something like that just messing around, he didn't hit me on account of trying to give me a fighting chance. What would vici do? "Lol BM let's do all the amps an ****." And to top it off, when they are doing a good job, he tells them to keep it up and improve themselves so they can do better.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate vici. I hate the way their hardcore PKers ruin all the fun in PK. I have lots of friends in vici, from Ambi and TheSacrifice, to Skai and Pixels, so by all means don't mis-understand me. I've always been one about PKing and PvPing with respect, and we don't see enough of that these days. The only people that stand a real chance in those odds are mostly from QQme and all I see is rage towards them from people that I consider non-factor in PK seen as how they never come out.

I consider myself a neutral party in the QQme vs Vici because I have so many friends in each of them, which can only lead me to believe that they are letting names get in the way of friendship. Romeo and Juliet anyone?

Yes, Spell is a bit cocky (very) but you know what? So are a lot of vici members. It's a common character flaw. Even I can be a bit (very) cocky, who can't be? Skai, one of the most level headed people EVER to have existed at all period...He even can get that way (ever so slightly, you have to be looking for it or kinda provoke it in him in a way, but we'll stay on topic here.) Truth be told, I don't think anyone here should be playing the victim card. Nor could anyone play the culprit card.

tl;dr: Can't we all just get along?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You Have NOTHING to say and You Are Saying it TOO LOUDLY!
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    And with this I rest my case.
    Attention seekers are gonna attention seek.
    Good day to you Spell_Caster.

b:laugh
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Why is this thread pointless?

People were asking for a thread like this, dont you see all these comments on the State of TW on RT thread?

People are easily carried away by hate so they go off topic.

I hate that to happen.
    More attention hoaring
    and yes Pixels...I am the best RT wizard. I give a new meaning to the word Wizard. When people see me in NW, they tremble, including yourself. Admit it boy, you need more gear to even undine me.b:chuckle

and uhmm .. after ur TEAM LIVE Vs TEAM SPELL vid you should have posted the 1 against us where we sent u back to base. but that would never happen b:laugh I was the main 1 coordinating with livewire to find out where u were to send u back to base with Team Pony <3 b:dirty Get over yourself child you will never be the best wizard on our server no matter how much gear u cashshop.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    and uhmm .. after ur TEAM LIVE Vs TEAM SPELL vid you should have posted the 1 against us where we sent u back to base. but that would never happen b:laugh I was the main 1 coordinating with livewire to find out where u were to send u back to base with Team Pony <3 b:dirty Get over yourself child you will never be the best wizard on our server no matter how much gear u cashshop.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1567771

Check this thread. Speaking w.o research makes you look like a Lazy person. Are you lazy?b:chuckle
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This Thread is stuff for legends :3

b:chuckle

Please mods Don't close it too soon :3 it is getting very illustrative indeed, and a bit spunky too :3

Total support for the dude :3 haven't meet him but sounds reasonable, that gives him the props :3

Besides haters gonna hate :3

That is all :3
    edited March 2013
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1567771

Check this thread. Speaking w.o research makes you look like a Lazy person. Are you lazy?b:chuckle

Please dont ever link me to your videos i refuse to waste minutes of my life watching u faceroll your keyboard and calling that being a pro wizard
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Please dont ever link me to your videos i refuse to waste minutes of my life watching u faceroll your keyboard and calling that being a pro wizard

You asked for that video where your team has sent my team home.

There you have it. Why are you so mad? Please calm down, I do not want to make you mad. Mad people are not happy.

Dont worry, be happy!b:victory
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Skai, one of the most level headed people EVER to have existed at all period...He even can get that way

I'd say anyone thinking they can moderate the RT forum is that way. (Skaihowhaveyounotbeendemotedyet?) b:laugh

@Shardik: Or Spell_Caster. It doesn't matter which alt you use, we're still not going to change our minds.

@MyPixelsHurt: You're implying that there are any pro wizards on a server full of throwbacks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
    edited March 2013
    Options

There you have it. Why are you so mad? Please calm down, I do not want to make you mad. Mad people are not happy.

Dont worry, be happy!b:victory

Im not mad kid, never will you ever make me mad. You can kill me.. You paid for that right. But im done feeding a troll who will always troll regardless of how bad he affects his beloved faction. b:thanks Bye Bye b:victory
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Im not mad kid, never will you ever make me mad. You can kill me.. You paid for that right. But im done feeding a troll who will always troll regardless of how bad he affects his beloved faction. b:thanks Bye Bye b:victory

Take care and good luck in your future endeavors!

@TruthWarren: Why would I ever use alts on my thread? To get banned on forum like Boogiepanda, to get this thread closed?
    It is not my alt that person. I have no idea who him/her is.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Truth is, RT forum would be worthless without spell caster and his antics, just as vicious wouldn't be the same without elvenne's caps.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Truth is, RT forum would be worthless without spell caster and his antics, just as vicious wouldn't be the same without elvenne's caps.

Guess where did Elvenne learn how to caps his words? Does he uses !!! too?
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Not to be rude...but you're a bit on the crazy/mental side. Why make this thread? Obviously you somehow said or did something to make the so called trolls troll on you or more - so of course they would respond. Someone that acts like they're some kind of star in a game = a sad-sad human being in my eyes lol.

Mods are not doing their job - how lovely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I give up, honestly its like this dude goes away from his computer and meditate on what to say next -.-. You really are an interesting person
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The most frustrating thing about Spell is that he contradicts himself. One minute he is complementing you or endorsing something and the next he hates you and thinks this is useless. One minute hes being rude the next hes saying everyone is rude.

I am proud to say we stopped the Spell Team pain train in NW today, a 20v20 that gave me the biggest migraine of my life. It was awesome, I have respect for a lot of you, some not so much but its never based on the fact that they are in QQme or whatever. Personal actions speak for themselves, not the name above your head.

PS- SPELL STOP FIRE COMBO-ING ME I CANT SOUL OF FIRE SPAM OK?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    flamebait isn't allowed on the forums. dunno why you feel the need to attract flames towards your own person, but flamebait in and of itself is against the ToS so i'm gonna have to close this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.