I tried to solo TT 1-1 and failed

ngengek2
ngengek2 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Blademaster
Hello i'm a 79 bms fist, i tried to solo chintien at TT 1-1 today, and it went wrong i died, any tips to get this done? because i have a quest to kill chintien at TT 1-1.

b:laugh
Post edited by ngengek2 on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Yeah: Don't try to solo it.

Unless you're far overgeared for your level or have an impressive amount of skill with your class (and are well-equipped for the task) you aren't going to solo anything in squad mode as a BM that level.

Moved to the BM forums where more people will agree with me. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Unfortunately "fist bm" doesn't mean much at level 79 because there isn't much -int gear you can stack at this point. At most you can -.05 tome, -.1 on wrists, .05 cape, and probably only -.05 on fists with three star fists or Dark Flash legendary fists with no -int. That puts you at 2.5 aps with 3 star wrists or 2.22 with Dark Flashes at best. This is far from perma spark, not to mention you won't even have triple spark so you'll be double sparking with no aps boost and only 300% weapon damage boost.

How BMs solo is their damage output heals with bloodpaint more than the damage they take. If you have a lull in your damage output you may die, which is what happens when your spark dies out because you're below 4 aps.

The other thing is most bosses do 5 phys attacks then 1 magic attack, and the magic attack really hurts. You can use Shadowless kick to interupt the magic attack or get Earthquake on your genie to interupt it. This significantly reduces the amount of damage you take and when you get good at it you can even phys marrow the regular attacks then just cancel the magic attacks.

Wait till level 90 so you have 90 gear for better defense and you have triple spark.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ngengek2 wrote: »
    Hello i'm a 79 bms fist, i tried to solo chintien at TT 1-1 today, and it went wrong i died, any tips to get this done? because i have a quest to kill chintien at TT 1-1.

b:laugh

Take a healer.

that quest says solo mode but you can do solo mode in a squad.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Take a healer.

that quest says solo mode but you can do solo mode in a squad.

Or take a veno (a veno can solo single mode 1-1 with any tank pet at 63+, and Chintien possibly at 60+.) Aggro stealing shouldn't be a problem for you yet on ? bosses.

Or just go in a squad in squad mode 1-x, the NPCs seem to spawn in any 1-x, single or squad mode, after Chintien is killed.

(Limit on squads in single mode is 4 people, though I suppose you could add 2 more after opening... not that there's really any reason to.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    phys marrow + interupt spells + a lot of crab meat should get ya through easy if your good at the game and have +3 flawless gear but it'll take forever

If your not able to cancle or spark resist every spell just run in a squad
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm familiar with that quest because i've just completed it with my mystic and BM.

You have to be main damage dealer, you have to do it in solo mode, but you can take a squad.

If you are on dreamweaver, mail SlowPing in game and i'll help you when I can.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Use a charm, crab meat and apo pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute