Celestial Sage

Candie - Raging Tide
Candie - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hai . I'm stuck on lvl 100 cultivaton quest , stage where I have to get Written Amulet from Flamebath Slither in Desert Tower . Problem is , I have no idea where Desert Tower is :\
I clicked Flamebath Slither green text while in world , says target is in another location . Tried it in Lothranis and Momagnon - same . Where is it ? QQ
Post edited by Candie - Raging Tide on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Isn't he in OHT map 3?

Not up that far on mine yet, so i can't say for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Candie - Raging Tide
    Candie - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hm . I entered Old Valley of Scarred (3rd map I assume) and indeed , clicking on mob's name worked , but I reached map's edge ... and that's all
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well you can always look at the map in OHT and find the tower . . . ya' know the map that they didn't bother putting in :p

But yeah, I have no other advice, sorry :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, I already told you on MSN, but I'll say it here in case other people happen across this and wonder as well.

It's in 4th past map (Old Moonshade Desert) -- you'll need 4th map to complete your final culti, whether you are demon or sage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
  • Blood_Rayne_ - Heavens Tear
    Blood_Rayne_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ill remeber this when iim lvl 100 xD
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, I already told you on MSN, but I'll say it here in case other people happen across this and wonder as well.

It's in 4th past map (Old Moonshade Desert) -- you'll need 4th map to complete your final culti, whether you are demon or sage.

This.

You'll get another gold (OHT) quest from the 1k elder that literally makes you do cube to reach room 38. This is where it gets "interesting".

Room 38 is completely random, and your success will depend entirely on luck. You could get to it on your first, second or third try...or, you could be like me and a whole bunch of other people that are still stuck trying 6 months later. Before we can even move on to the next stage. -.-
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • _sweety___ - Archosaur
    _sweety___ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    TY
    CupCake and all, saves me a lot of time trying to figure this out
    b:thanks
  • PIague - Dreamweaver
    PIague - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2012

You rock. ty. lol
  • benjie08
    benjie08 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hai . I'm stuck on lvl 100 cultivaton quest , stage where I have to get Written Amulet from Flamebath Slither in Desert Tower . Problem is , I have no idea where Desert Tower is :\
    I clicked Flamebath Slither green text while in world , says target is in another location . Tried it in Lothranis and Momagnon - same . Where is it ? QQ

i cant find Desert Tower..need help in this cultivation..
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    benjie08 wrote: »
    1. Thank you for using the search function, but this is a double necro now. Can't repost in threads where the last reply was older than 30 days. Feel free to start a new thread if you didn't understand the answer here.

2. If you read the thread, you'd know that you need OHT map 4 to find Desert Tower. Go quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    benjie08 wrote: »

I like how people use a search function, find a thread that has the anwser, but than don't bother to actually READ said awnser and just ask the question again b:laugh
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • chrome1157
    chrome1157 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Finding the tower is not the isue... Auto link takes u away from the tower, and off all 4 maps of OTH ... Where is the fkn mob so we can kill it?????
  • Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    Ari__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This.

You'll get another gold (OHT) quest from the 1k elder that literally makes you do cube to reach room 38. This is where it gets "interesting".

Room 38 is completely random, and your success will depend entirely on luck. You could get to it on your first, second or third try...or, you could be like me and a whole bunch of other people that are still stuck trying 6 months later. Before we can even move on to the next stage. -.-

i just talked to room 1 npc an took the quest, never actually had to enter cube.. ppl keep saying u need to actually get to room 38, i didnt on 2 toons..... just talk to the room 1 npc an take the gold quest
    Im Naughty & Sweet wanna come play?
    LexieAnnya (101 BM)~~~~90% retired
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
    oOElectaOo (101 Veno)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sweets_Candy (101 Cleric)
    Aris_Kitty (Awakened Barb)
    Kidaagakashh (73 and growing Archer)
    Andrammada (73 and growing Wizzy)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2013

i just talked to room 1 npc an took the quest, never actually had to enter cube.. ppl keep saying u need to actually get to room 38, i didnt on 2 toons..... just talk to the room 1 npc an take the gold quest
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Ari__ - Heavens Tear replied to a message that was 2 months 3 days 6 hours 50 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2013

That's because the quest was changed with I think the Descent expansion; you used to have to complete room 38, but don't any more, just talk to room 1 NPC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    easy mode ftwb:spit
    you only purge once #yopo
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Closed for necro before it escapes again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.