Purify on R3 weapons is making 1 class Godlike - Nobody tought of that or what?

Comments

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    klys wrote: »
    This is one big circlejerk thread for QQ undergeared players.

Should be locked just like that troll thread about gof and purge was. This is just as pointless.

I like to read it as any other entertainment story.

When Assassins and Blademasters or Barbarians ask for balance ... Wizard can be pleased to hear same words, that himself said few years ago.

It is a pity, that exist dis balance between Free-too play and Pay to play players in this game, so this thread is just a story for me.
  • LOLZTehboso - Harshlands
    LOLZTehboso - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So what? the mages arent allowed there turn at the spot light? whether it be from bms and venos at the start being the ''OP'' classes because of the immobilizes and venos with their qq birds, then the dawn of sins and them being too ''OP"'in comparsion? why because the gear suited them better, people complained of sins aps, stealth even sparking in stealth, and then to add to the potential stun lock that can last a good minute or more, do i need to add zerk into a crit and aps class? :p but they give AA's the ability to finally get out of a stun lock and its out cry from everyone, just remember worse comes to worst use a silience, those arent considered a proper immobilizer as they dont lock down the target, that can buy you a few good seconds to run, stealth whatever. And giving mages to make them ''GODLIKE'' is just like back in the day when the sins got GOF on their r9, just remember everyone gets their turn at being invincible =P b:laugh
  • thedendra
    thedendra Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's ridiculous. The same as when aps classes dictated nirvana market for years, us casters couldn't do **** and then finally when we get a chance to make almost the same profit as them, but still enough to get a piece of pie - all of a sudden they start QQing how it's unfair that caster nirvana is influencing the market? Really mfkers? You fked us up for years completely and then when we get just a slice of cake it's unfair.

Same bs here, luckily 11 out of 10 sins have iq of around 80 so they didn't know how to play their class when all it took was to read the god damn skill descriptions and use them properly - so nowadays when things got harder for them, all of a sudden it's unfair just because their incredibly intelligent way of playing the class is less efficient than before.

Recast and second recast r9 gear in general already helps casters a lot, so I don't necessarily see a need for this op add-on for our weapons and imo if they tweak it a bit, it won't swing the balance so much in one direction. But at the same time instead of QQing, people should find ways to beat it - I sure as hell didn't see sins complaining about the fact that they can sit on your *** for a whole day without you seeing them, or complain about them being able to spark in stealth and pop on you with an ironguard only to get back in stealth and wait for the next ig cooldown.
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:laugh so many cry baby here. people hate stuff get balance out. troll troll
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Damn, look at all these butthurt casters who really don't have anything to be butthurt about. The only time APS was ever even unbalanced was when you had far worse gear than the person APSing you, otherwise you most certainly had time to come up with a plan to get out of the lock and try to kill them. You can argue that they'd just re-stun you and lock you perfectly in a way that you'd be unable to escape, but that has more to do with player skill than with gear.

tl,dr

Casters butthurt. Sooooo butthurt.
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:laugh so many cry baby here. people hate stuff get balance out. troll troll

you call it balance because you have it and is unkillable, that is not balance you shouldnt beable to take on 20 lower geared players and win, end of shory
    edited February 2013
    you call it balance because you have it and is unkillable, that is not balance you shouldnt beable to take on 20 lower geared players and win, end of shory

b:chuckle fine give us GoF, more criti = better 1hit ko

!!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Even back in the days, an "OP" Sin, Archer, BM, w/e wouldn't be able to solo a NW battle, whereas nowadays it is possible for a caster. It is balanced if the added proc was on par with other class. However, this proc is unprecedented by any other class, so it is OP and not balanced.

APS was balanced when R9 was released due to the much superior defense of r9 characters. They were further balanced out with morai skills. There was no need to "balance" it further at that point. In fact, APS by itself was unnecessary. It could have been balanced out in ways other than by releasing a new set of gears. However, even then all classes were equal since they pretty much got procs on nirvana weapons. So I wouldn't be surprised if R10 was released or something in the future that gave a huge advantage to melee classes since some people like to "balance things out".
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
    edited February 2013
    Even back in the days, an "OP" Sin, Archer, BM, w/e wouldn't be able to solo a NW battle, whereas nowadays it is possible for a caster. It is balanced if the added proc was on par with other class. However, this proc is unprecedented by any other class, so it is OP and not balanced.

APS was balanced when R9 was released due to the much superior defense of r9 characters. They were further balanced out with morai skills. There was no need to "balance" it further at that point. In fact, APS by itself was unnecessary. It could have been balanced out in ways other than by releasing a new set of gears. However, even then all classes were equal since they pretty much got procs on nirvana weapons. So I wouldn't be surprised if R10 was released or something in the future that gave a huge advantage to melee classes since some people like to "balance things out".

b:chuckle APS was glitch, our version full of glitch and no one care about it.

!!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This is a proc that makes casters stronger the more people that fight them.
    I agree, in 1 vs 1 with equal geared players it is totally legitimate.

However, when adding players to your opponents team makes you more likely to win, that is both broken and ridiculous. R9.3 casters are invincible so long as they have better gear than all individual opposing players, even if their are fifteen individual opposing players.

(excluding people who have absolutely no f-king idea what they are doing)

That isn't fair, and anyone who thinks it is is a f#cking dumb ***. b:bye

b:chuckle APS was glitch, our version full of glitch and no one care about it.

^ Example of a dumb ***
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknessofmy
    edited February 2013
    If I recall pwcn got 2.0aps max. Also, wizard getting more upgrade from rebalance.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    If I recall pwcn got 2.0aps max. Also, wizard getting more upgrade from rebalance.

^ incorrect/false
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknessofmy
    edited February 2013
    ^ incorrect/false

only in ur dream
  • unstop77
    unstop77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    all end game class are op
  • darknessofmy
    edited February 2013
  • magixstar
    magixstar Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    HEll , Even a r9x3 barb full +12 Can Actually Die if you gang up on him, How is it that a squishy stoopid wizard gets to get away and kill everone and their mother . When more people attack a target it's supposed to go down not become More invinsible.

r9x3 Casters are becoming Inmune to everyone and everything , even a 5.0 sin back then wasnt so god damn OP like this, we could stun and kill the sucker. But Stoopid purify , most **** Proc ever.

They banned Purify Proc in private servers for a reazon. Even there the gm's have common sense.

IF A CASTER IS SUPPOSED TO S O L O AN - NW FIGHT , THEN TO HELL WITH THIS GAME. Thats how ridiculious this is.
  • darknessofmy
    edited February 2013
    magixstar wrote: »
    HEll , Even a r9x3 barb full +12 Can Actually Die if you gang up on him, How is it that a squishy stoopid wizard gets to get away and kill everone and their mother . When more people attack a target it's supposed to go down not become More invinsible.

r9x3 Casters are becoming Inmune to everyone and everything , even a 5.0 sin back then wasnt so god damn OP like this, we could stun and kill the sucker. But Stoopid purify , most **** Proc ever.

They banned Purify Proc in private servers for a reazon. Even there the gm's have common sense.

IF A CASTER IS SUPPOSED TO S O L O AN - NW FIGHT , THEN TO HELL WITH THIS GAME. Thats how ridiculious this is.

Go play your private servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    More enemies should not increase your chances of winning.
    /End Thead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If I recall pwcn got 2.0aps max.

We got the information of 5 APS max from people from the other servers. That, plus the fact no one would have used fists makes it pretty obvious it wasn't 2.0 max. Everyone would have 2.0ed with swords or poles instead.

At least try to put some level of thought showing minimum knowledge in your troll attempts.
  • darknessofmy
    edited February 2013
    More enemies should not increase your chances of winning.
    /End Thead

seems u have that the wrong way
  • darknessofmy
    edited February 2013
    We got the information of 5 APS max from people from the other servers. That, plus the fact no one would have used fists makes it pretty obvious it wasn't 2.0 max. Everyone would have 2.0ed with swords or poles instead.

At least try to put some level of thought showing minimum knowledge in your troll attempts.

what other servers? fake server?
  • ____BM____ - Sanctuary
    ____BM____ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Really can't be arsed to go through all these troll threads but imo the only thing OP about the proc is the speed from it, take away the speed then all the casters will still get there anti-stun, Qq'rs about NW soloing will be alot harder and the forum trolls can all go home :)
  • _Dimples_ - Archosaur
    _Dimples_ - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Okay about the purify spell on weapon.
    It's a skill that works base on the percentage on lucks.
    It don't work 100% of the time being so you take a risk using stuns, silence, occult ice, etc.

You don't see other mage players complaining about God of Zerk which are deadly to casters.
    What about them the status called Blackhole on archers? They have highly chance of it will actually work and in my opinion that is one of the strongest stats out there, you can't get away from their purged.

Purify spell is one of basics defense for mages, have you notice that they make a-lot of defense for casters? Because if you are actually cunning enough, you can take casters with purifies in a snap of a fingers so therefore no more QQing about it.

Go and actually sit down and think about your plan on how to take down casters with purify spells.

Point is YOU WILL GET OVER IT.
    Just as like many PW Devs made changes about perfect world since it began and people don't like it and guess what? PLAYERS moved on and get over with it!
    Just as these changes, you will get over it.
    Therefore get over it.
    This shall pass.
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    don't you guys have god of frenzy? I've been one hit by a r9 3rd cast sin +12 ( he was in 3 spark ) I think he hit me for 17k through my full r9 3rd cast +10 wizzy gear. b:shocked

I think thats OP enough.. killed me right through charm and im 16khp buffed...

Also +12 r9 3rd cast BM destroys me daily. Critting me for 15k easy b:angry

should calm down and think about things before saying its NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP or comments like that.
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Okay about the purify spell on weapon.
    It's a skill that works base on the percentage on lucks.
    It don't work 100% of the time being so you take a risk using stuns, silence, occult ice, etc.

You don't see other mage players complaining about God of Zerk which are deadly to casters.
    What about them the status called Blackhole on archers? They have highly chance of it will actually work and in my opinion that is one of the strongest stats out there, you can't get away from their purged.

Purify spell is one of basics defense for mages, have you notice that they make a-lot of defense for casters? Because if you actually cunning enough you can take casters with purifies in a snap of a finger so therefore no more QQing about it.

Go and actually sit down and think about your plan on how to take down casters with purify spells.

No. What people don't understand is that it's a defensive proc, where the player really does not have to do a single thing to trigger it. They stand there and do absolutely nothing while another player hits them, and it will have a chance to trigger.

GoF, Spirit Blackhole, Thunder Shocker, and all of those other procs are offensive based, meaning they will not have a chance to activate unless the player uses a skill/spell/attack on an opponent. And the chance is per skill/attack, unlike the Purify Spell proc, which the chance is per skill/attack received, which can be more than once per second.

On top of all of that, it can still trigger even if the caster is stunned/slept/silenced/immobilized/etc. For GoF/Blackhole/etc, if you're stunned/slept/silenced, it'll have a 0% chance to trigger due to the fact that you can't use any skills/attack during those status effects.

That's why people are complaining about Purify Spell. It's a bit unfair in NW when a single caster who is completely end-game IG digs a flag (immunity allows a player to dig a flag without getting interrupted) and gets to the flag cap area because of 20 people attacking the caster and triggering the purify spell indefinitely, making it impossible to catch and hold an endgame caster. This is showcased in this video.
  • _Dimples_ - Archosaur
    _Dimples_ - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    No. What people don't understand is that it's a defensive proc, where the player really does not have to do a single thing to trigger it. They stand there and do absolutely nothing while another player hits them, and it will have a chance to trigger.

GoF, Spirit Blackhole, Thunder Shocker, and all of those other procs are offensive based, meaning they will not have a chance to activate unless the player uses a skill/spell/attack on an opponent. And the chance is per skill/attack, unlike the Purify Spell proc, which the chance is per skill/attack received, which can be more than once per second.

On top of all of that, it can still trigger even if the caster is stunned/slept/silenced/immobilized/etc. For GoF/Blackhole/etc, if you're stunned/slept/silenced, it'll have a 0% chance to trigger due to the fact that you can't use any skills/attack during those status effects.

That's why people are complaining about Purify Spell. It's a bit unfair in NW when a single caster who is completely end-game IG digs a flag (immunity allows a player to dig a flag without getting interrupted) and gets to the flag cap area because of 20 people attacking the caster and triggering the purify spell indefinitely, making it impossible to catch and hold an endgame caster. This is showcased in this video.

I understand that players are frustrated with the purify weapon on casters and that maybe it is a bit unfair?
    But like any other players out here, it is what it is.
    They just have to make use of what they have and go with it.

.. and also totally agreed to every statement you stated.
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Again its not impossible to 1 shot the caster with end game gear >.>
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    what other servers? fake server?

If -MY and -CN are considered fake, then sure. Now go fetch ya lil troll.
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If the caster uses IG to dig the flag then they will have access to neither their genie nor apoth while carrying the flag. That leaves them incredibly vulnerable the whole way to the capture point.

That video is a poor example because none of the opponents are similarly geared. Almost all of the hits are dealing only 3-digit damage (in fact I don't see anyone other than an R9 psy and a g16 BM that do more than 1000 damage with the exception of a few random crits).

Just because using a torrent of low damage hits is no longer effective against endgame casters doesn't mean they are now godlike. Plenty effective strategies exist and have been posted in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]