Psy or mystic

Options
RedXL - Harshlands
RedXL - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Chronicles
Hey I have an account of a phy classes. BM,SIN,SEEKER,ARCHER. I'd like to make another account devoted to roling mag classes. Problem is I cant decide which is best for me, when i orginally began i had a wiz and didnt really enjpy the style too slow passed even with channel rings,nor did i enjoy the verbal abuse of clerics wether being fail or lagging. I like fast paced combat hence why i have predominately phy classes. Id like a nice mag class beside wiz amd cleric that can compliment my current chars well if they rolled am instance together, out of the question they MUST NUKE. Im leaning towards more a psy or mystic but before anyone gives thier oppinion. I spent over 2k CSimg my phy classes hope it doesnt need to get that high for mu mag classes. So as a main for a mag class what would be a good and affordable mag class that i wont spend more then 500 for endgame. Im ppen minded to all but wiz, and cleric. Thanks all

Hey I have an account of a phy classes. BM,SIN,SEEKER,ARCHER. I'd like to make another account devoted to roling mag classes. Problem is I cant decide which is best for me, when i orginally began i had a wiz and didnt really enjpy the style too slow passed even with channel rings,nor did i enjoy the verbal abuse of clerics wether being fail or lagging. I like fast paced combat hence why i have predominately phy classes. Id like a nice mag class beside wiz amd cleric that can compliment my current chars well if they rolled am instance together, out of the question they MUST NUKE. Im leaning towards more a psy or mystic but before anyone gives thier oppinion. I spent over 2k CSimg my phy classes hope it doesnt need to get that high for mu mag classes. So as a main for a mag class what would be a good and affordable mag class that i wont spend more then 500 for endgame. Im ppen minded to all but wiz, and cleric. Thanks all

Comments

• RedXL - Harshlands
    RedXL - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
This discussion has been closed.