Spirit Blackhole & God of Frenzy r9 3rd weapon overpower

Options
unstop77
unstop77 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Getting 1 or 2 shot by melee/archer class and alway criti most time. Dam archer alway purge me within 2-3 hit. Need rebalance OP weapon.
Post edited by unstop77 on

Comments

• Anglies - Dreamweaver
    Anglies - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    melee classes seem to just be overall much better than casters. They do around the same damage and can do the same amount of cc yes, but keep in mind melee is right on you and all of the moves the use are instant.
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Oh yeah, let's nerf archers and pretend like purify is no big deal. Excellent suggestion!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I wish my bow procs every 2-3 attacks.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Melee classes do not do the same damage as casters. Wiz spark + fire skill is one of the most ridiculously broken things in terms of dmg.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Alot of threads on classes being broken with r93. So let me resummarize what the OP really meant.

"I am too lazy to farm real gear and/or learn my class. "Insert Class" is to broken for me to beat , why does end game gear have to be so buff? why cant I get it for free so i can compete with the people who make it possible for me to play for free. Why cant u nerf every class so I dont have to try."

I could go on forever. If u haven't played as long as other players then dont expect to be at their level and dont expect the company to nerf every **** class. cause thats what numerous threads want. Do I believe thier is broken things in this game? Yes very much so. Is it jsut one class? NO. Should u learn how to counter and play the game? YES
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I find it very humorous how many QQ threads about how op R9RR weapons are...I think the OP is just trolling, to be honest.
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Remove all procs from all weapons then maybe they would stop QQing?
    But then again, its pwi community we're talking about. They will always have something to QQ about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    unstop77 wrote: »
    Getting 1 or 2 shot by melee/archer class and alway criti most time. Dam archer alway purge me within 2-3 hit. Need rebalance OP weapon.
    OP =/= 2-3 shot YOU
    OP = classes of same gear cannot compete with them on a decent basis (with acknowledgement that there are some classes that are better at dealing with certain other classes)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    OP is way too op in fail. He should be banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Look at all the people feeding the troll.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    >OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    go play on a private server and see how "OP" melee and archers are

purify makes wizard and psys extremely hard to kill in mass PvP..

the first classes to die in mass pk are sins and archers..

due to their lower defenses..

keep in mind everyone is full JoSD +12 with R9rr
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I know +1s are important but please do not feed the obvious troll.

-Closed
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.