Raging Tide's TW state

Comments

• Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Who the f*ck is that Yuniryu trying hard to troll forums lately?
    I've never known this person. Is he as good as Mav or Spell in pk, so he can trash like a boss?
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • petrojohn
    petrojohn Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well, the truth is that i have to attend many weekends in TW's my self because of RL issues (heavy schedule at work at this period of time), so yeah. For some of us that have to work, this is something quite normal and acceptable. I personaly informed QQme officers about this and asked from them to boot me untill i will have more time, but they refused.
    As for Spell, well, what can i say. He was the architect to gear up members in faction, members that themselves never knew that spell was behind all this. Offcourse, this is the main reason that he gets attacked so many times from ppl outside QQme, but he is used to it :P .
    In simple words, whoever didn't get help in QQme is only because he never acted like a QQme. If you want to be a QQme, you are most welcome.
    I think that Vicious works pretty the same way. And i can asume that because a big % of my friend list, friends for over 3 years now, are Vicious members.

Propably you will all wonder, wth is Gus doing in forums lol (some times i wonder the same thing). Whell, since i am not capable atm to help QQme in any other way because of RL, i spend some time the forums just to keep some kind of balance, paying attention to ppl and opinions that are not of any "gravity", trying to keep up with what is going on, and ofc have some fun as allways. So you will have to forgive me for making you read to my long-boring analysis of mine whenever i feel like it to share it with you.

Gus
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Who the f*ck is that Yuniryu trying hard to troll forums lately?
    I've never known this person. Is he as good as Mav or Spell in pk, so he can trash like a boss?

Not trash talking. I'm simply pointing out and elucidating the reason why servers like sanctuary can have fun TW's with their #1 and #2 factions even though Vindicate is much better than Vicious and Raging Tides TW's are of such a poor standard.

I think it's a detriment to the gameplay on our server how much of a carebear server this has become because of the attitude of larger factions like QQme setting such a poor, pathetic and weak example by coming up with such terrible excuses that until now have not been brought up because no one is brave enough to bring them up. So I did.

If all Spell Caster - who seems to be the voice of QQme - can say is a pile of excuses, then there is no rivalry between QQme and Vicious anymore. It is all just an act to keep QQme alive under the false pretences that they are the next in line to dethrone vicious.

Let me tell you now that QQme is not ever going to defeat Vicious with their current attitude and it is not likely to change since the architect Spell Caster, is never likely to leave QQme because lets face it... Where would he go?

To the rest of QQme i will say this - do not continue to allow yourself to be fooled. If you care about your pvp experiences leave now and join Leviathan, for there is nothing you can achieve by being in QQme.

http://leviathan.guildlaunch.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I dont even know this guy who claims he was in qqme for 5 days. He rages out to me like i am the source of all evil on RT.

I have been in tw vs vicious when we defended for 2h and i have been in tw when they rolled us in 16min.

We lack attendance vs vicious and we lack streght. All i ve seen in their tw videos were their archers 1-2 shotting everybody. We have tk spend 5mil/tower each tw vs them and the outcome is just bitter. It does not justify the costs to go get rolled.

As i said for now think qqme is not yet rdy to face vicious.

Idc about gear skill etc.
    I admit that many vicious ppl are much better skilled than i am. Good for them. I need endgame gear and an op squad to win. Well why hate coz of this.

Do the same.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    We lack attendance vs vicious and we lack streght.

You lack attendance?

You just admitted to being too scared to even show up to TW LOL.

The rest of what you said doesnt make any sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lets go play perf ect
    w orld
    inte rna tiona l

Still waiting for a 1 on 1 Tony :)b:cute
    edited February 2013
    You lack attendance?

You just admitted to being too scared to even show up to TW LOL.

The rest of what you said doesnt make any sense.

Dont put words in my mouth, woman.
    I said it makes no sense. You dont know what feeling i have in regards to vicious. It is a videogame. I feel frustration coz we loose.

Anyhow i think i was clear enough. I you have personal stuff against me just go and pm me.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    LOL okay some things in this thread made me laugh.

Several myths need to be busted here:
    1) Vicious are bullies - This is incorrect. To be honest, from the outside perspective even I thought this for a time because this is what the word of hear say is on RT. After actually joining Vicious it's pretty clear they're just a bunch of normal people like anyone else... All we seem to want in my opinion or at least that is, all I want is to be challenged in TW. There may be the odd little duel here and there with some of the OP QQme people where I die or they die or whatever it is that makes a good fight between 2 individual characters but to be honest lets face it, QQme really isnt putting up any sort of fight for whatever reasons. Those reasons seem to be the topic of this thread and whatever they are that can be resolved separately because I can't pretend i know whats going on behind "enemy lines".

2) Leviathan is a vicious alt faction - Also incorrect. This one made me LOL because I applied and got rejected QQ! My alt is OP! although.... its not a seeker.... hmm... this has given me an idea!

3) With regards to what Tony said about Vicious roaming tourny and ToB - That doesnt make Vicious bullies either. It just means no one else can be bothered to turn up. Why? Simply it seems that there is no personal reward that everyone can attain. People go to NW because theres a reward. Most people in both Vicious and QQme and i guess leviathan too can get enough of a reward to cover their costs and make a small margin of profit. As soon as it comes to pride and doing it just for fun, no one else seems to want to turn up!
    There have been many occasions where I have been on my own in ToB just farming Pstones (these prices are killing me!).

I guess in summary you could say that PVP is dead on this server with the exception of TW between the smaller factions and NW beacuse theres something to be gained.
    In all fairness there have been some points brought up which really should be clarified.

What more is there left for QQme to do in terms of preparing to take on Vicious and how long is it going to take?
    To me the idea of factions not having the right attitude makes sense. If you're not mentally prepared to win then you're half way there to not winning!

In all fairness - QQme have lost many TWs recently to Vicious but Leviathan have only really lost the 1? ( I think its 1 anyways) So i can understand the lack of motivation.

However, I was under the impression that after recruiting my ex-fellow R9 TW squad from wanted and after getting elveva, ulquiorra, mrs mav etc etc that QQme were actually gearing up and preparing to take on QQme. Theres not many available OP people left in the market now who are looking for a semi-permenant TW faction. The only group of people i can think of are the remaining members of Zoo (which is a faction i was sad to see die b:cry) and i dont think they'll be going to QQme beacuse... well... they went to Zoo!

So really even after all that if you cant even turn up with enough people to hold your ground then I'm not really sure what the motivation for QQme members is to stay when you clearly just dont want to fight Vicious. Perhaps QQme really should give their members to Leviathan like Spell requested Vicious do for them and perhaps at least the quality of TW between Levi and QQme can be maintained or improved upon and you can all save yourselves from what you can see has happened now between QQme and Vicious... because.. lets be honest, it's not much fun for us either to fight a crystal and the crystal alone which doesnt even hit back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    personal reason= getting roflpawned too much to handle it affects personal thoughts b:laughb:cryb:laugh

b:laughb:laugh
  • Trump - Raging Tide
    Trump - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2013

2) Leviathan is a vicious alt faction - Also incorrect. This one made me LOL because I applied and got rejected QQ! My alt is OP!

i lol'ed also b:bye
    more questions asked-more ppl helping to solve-better community-better support...b:bye
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i lol'ed also b:bye

b:sad its cause im not a seeker isnt it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    As i said for now think qqme is not yet rdy to face vicious.

You've had like what.. 2 years?
    Time to give up and disband i think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    personal reason= getting roflpawned too much to handle it affects personal thoughts b:laughb:cryb:laugh

reason being it simply costs too much to be done.. and im redoing all my gear so i need the money for that .. and not on apo and charms .. and some of us still are from places that tw time is 4am or so ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
    edited February 2013

1) Vicious are bullies - This is incorrect. To be honest, from the outside perspective even I thought this for a time because this is what the word of hear say is on RT. After actually joining Vicious it's pretty clear they're just a bunch of normal people like anyone else... All we seem to want in my opinion or at least that is, all I want is to be challenged in TW. There may be the odd little duel here and there with some of the OP QQme people where I die or they die or whatever it is that makes a good fight between 2 individual characters but to be honest lets face it, QQme really isnt putting up any sort of fight for whatever reasons. Those reasons seem to be the topic of this thread and whatever they are that can be resolved separately because I can't pretend i know whats going on behind "enemy lines".

A bully is someone responsible for bullying, a form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force or coercion to affect others

This is correct:
    Vicious trashtalks in PK and so does QQme trashtalks in PK
    Vicious spawnkills in NW and TW and so does QQme
    Vicious aggressively attacks people on forum who speak against them.

Vicious's aggressive behavior makes them bullies!

2) Leviathan is a vicious alt faction - Also incorrect. This one made me LOL because I applied and got rejected QQ! My alt is OP! although.... its not a seeker.... hmm... this has given me an idea!

Levi does what Vicious dictates. You wonder why this server is broken? Because Vicious controls Leviathan, the 3rd faction on RT and Zoo has become their pet faction to recruit from, the 4th biggest faction. D'oh!

3) With regards to what Tony said about Vicious roaming tourny and ToB - That doesnt make Vicious bullies either. It just means no one else can be bothered to turn up. Why? Simply it seems that there is no personal reward that everyone can attain. People go to NW because theres a reward. Most people in both Vicious and QQme and i guess leviathan too can get enough of a reward to cover their costs and make a small margin of profit. As soon as it comes to pride and doing it just for fun, no one else seems to want to turn up!

Tourney has good rewards.

There have been many occasions where I have been on my own in ToB just farming Pstones (these prices are killing me!).

I guess in summary you could say that PVP is dead on this server with the exception of TW between the smaller factions and NW beacuse theres something to be gained.
    In all fairness there have been some points brought up which really should be clarified.

What more is there left for QQme to do in terms of preparing to take on Vicious and how long is it going to take?
    To me the idea of factions not having the right attitude makes sense. If you're not mentally prepared to win then you're half way there to not winning!

In all fairness - QQme have lost many TWs recently to Vicious but Leviathan have only really lost the 1? ( I think its 1 anyways) So i can understand the lack of motivation.

However, I was under the impression that after recruiting my ex-fellow R9 TW squad from wanted and after getting elveva, ulquiorra, mrs mav etc etc that QQme were actually gearing up and preparing to take on QQme. Theres not many available OP people left in the market now who are looking for a semi-permenant TW faction. The only group of people i can think of are the remaining members of Zoo (which is a faction i was sad to see die b:cry) and i dont think they'll be going to QQme beacuse... well... they went to Zoo!

There you go...ever with the OP people we've got, Vicious rolled us in 15min. Does that seems to you that we are ready to face Vicious? We've been bashed as a faction for 2 years non-stop now, we've been declared dead by Vicious, Levi, Zoo...you've convinced kastus to break QQme in half. They did nothing with Zoo, a spark that died quick. QQme is still here and QQme annoys the hell out of Vicious for not giving you the chance to slaughter us on a PVE server.

So really even after all that if you cant even turn up with enough people to hold your ground then I'm not really sure what the motivation for QQme members is to stay when you clearly just dont want to fight Vicious. Perhaps QQme really should give their members to Leviathan like Spell requested Vicious do for them and perhaps at least the quality of TW between Levi and QQme can be maintained or improved upon and you can all save yourselves from what you can see has happened now between QQme and Vicious... because.. lets be honest, it's not much fun for us either to fight a crystal and the crystal alone which doesnt even hit back!

Perhaps Vicious people should go to Levi and have fun TWs among them. How about that for a bright idea?

I see you've got alot of ideas for QQme, being a Vicious member. PM seeler and share your amazing creations of your brain.

My green answers
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ahhh look at all that green excuses :(

Guess I can't speak my mind on this forum since I'm not in poor QQme.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My green answers

dont you guys just ever wonder that the server already saw the kind of faction qqme was when it was on top

and that RT would never allow that shiez to repeat itself maybe time to disband and form a new power faction to battle vici

it doesn't always have to be QQme to battle vici

dont you guys think about that

or u still living by that motto

one guild one game QQme ftw! lol
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
    edited February 2013
    dont you guys just ever wonder that the server already saw the kind of faction qqme was when it was on top

and that RT would never allow that shiez to repeat itself maybe time to disband and form a new power faction to battle vici

it doesn't always have to be QQme to battle vici

dont you guys think about that

or u still living by that motto

one guild one game QQme ftw! lol

If you cant beat them, join then, right?
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    If you cant beat them, join then, right?

correction Zoo beat Vicious 1v1 in a 3 hour defense :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wgsDEYOWQQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ4-vynH17g

non wined

SOMETHING QQME HASNT BEEN ABLE TO DO IN LIKE 2 years now b:pleased

as you were !

• Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    correction Zoo beat Vicious 1v1 in a 3 hour defense :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wgsDEYOWQQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ4-vynH17g

non wined

SOMETHING QQME HASNT BEEN ABLE TO DO IN LIKE 2 years now b:pleased

lolol
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    to OP:

#1 - Spell is not the voice of QQme. He's just one member.

#2 - To answer your question, I do enjoy my TWs. Gosh, I look back and see 100s of my own videos of fun, long TWs. Thank you very much.

#3 - If you have a problem, do what you can to fix it. Don't whine to others until you've done everything you can.
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Spell, you just changed your words around when I asked for an explanation. Can you string together intelligent reasoning instead of spouting hot air that carry no weight? How exactly does Vicious control Levi?

While I'm at it, I'll also give my opinion on the matter of Zoo members going to Vicious.
    I think you're a big reason as to why nobody from Zoo wants to go to/go back to QQme. I don't think it's Zoo becoming a "pet faction." I think it's you holding back QQme for being a viable option for anyone looking to change TW factions. You aren't leader anymore, but you're still keeping QQme down from progressing to the level it can be.

Just my two cents. I don't have any factual evidence for you. Just because I said so doesn't mean it's true b:bye
    edited February 2013
    Spell, you just changed your words around when I asked for an explanation. Can you string together intelligent reasoning instead of spouting hot air that carry no weight? How exactly does Vicious control Levi?

While I'm at it, I'll also give my opinion on the matter of Zoo members going to Vicious.
    I think you're a big reason as to why nobody from Zoo wants to go to/go back to QQme. I don't think it's Zoo becoming a "pet faction." I think it's you holding back QQme for being a viable option for anyone looking to change TW factions. You aren't leader anymore, but you're still keeping QQme down from progressing to the level it can be.

Just my two cents. I don't have any factual evidence for you. Just because I said so doesn't mean it's true b:bye

Please describe how you consider that 1 person is holding back 170 people.

Please do...

Levi is Vicious pet faction because:
    ~Vicious alts are in Levi
    ~Vicious always protected levi and ganked with them QQme
    ~Levi never saw Vicious as an enemy but as a brother faction thus no ganks were available in RT for at least several weeks where Levi and QQme are to work together.
    ~Levi members even in PK attack QQme and squad with Vicious
    ~Levi members also do the same in events such as NW.

Now...babyboy shamoke, tell me how Am I wrong?
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh, speaking of Zoo, I don't think you're in a position to start complaining about Zoo members going to Vicious, because don't forget, Zoo started from some core (ex) QQme members getting tired of the hierarchy of power in QQme, so they left and made their own faction, Zoo.

It is understandable that when Zoo fell (for the most part), they wouldn't want to go back to the faction that was the main reason Zoo existed/was created.

That's just my understanding. I might be misunderstanding, but that's me stringing things together logically.
    edited February 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Oh, speaking of Zoo, I don't think you're in a position to start complaining about Zoo members going to Vicious, because don't forget, Zoo started from some core (ex) QQme members getting tired of the hierarchy of power in QQme, so they left and made their own faction, Zoo.

It is understandable that when Zoo fell (for the most part), they wouldn't want to go back to the faction that was the main reason Zoo existed/was created.

That's just my understanding. I might be misunderstanding, but that's me stringing things together logically.

Zoo left QQme coz they could not take 8 months of continuous bashing from Vicious, loss after loss, week after week.

My leadership skills, though not really advances were just a pretext to leave.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »

*** WHEN I SAW U POST I THOUGHT FUN WAS OVER ;3

very well said skai_c b:chuckle

• Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Zoo left QQme coz they could not take 8 months of continuous bashing from Vicious, loss after loss, week after week.

My leadership skills, though not really advances were just a pretext to leave.

lmao THINK WHAT YOU WANT TO THINK OLD MAN IT WAS YOU NOT LOOSING

i think it was when u started saying we will wine vicious because they are too OP when people lost all morale and after that 1 TW

WHEN U KISSED VICIOUS *** and invited them for karaoke after they just spawn point our members
    i for one didnt have a problem with that but some members took it personally
    when grease first left qqme

u have to admit it was your leadership and constant clinging to power that drove the animals away

lmao i even remember u RAGE QUITTING WHEN U LOST UR DIRECTOR POSITION when farseer was promoted as leader :3

then you sent your pawn madrigorian to harrass farseer

ET Voila

Fidel Spell_Castro was born b:laugh

• Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For the love of...-.-

I'll just type this:

Castgurl <---- in Levi, and obviously not a Vicious alt LMAO

I see many in Levi that were from many different factions AND PERHAPS TW ones as well.

Before you start shooting off accusations like the MANY that has been made over someone's OPINION on how a tw faction is performing, make sure it is proof. It has gone whhhy outta topic already. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You have a very narrow view on the subject, Spell. The server isn't divided into QQme's agenda and Vicious' agenda. You're basing your argument on the fact that historically Levi does not want to work together with QQme. There isn't two sides on the subject, Spell. The server and its players doesn't revolve around QQme vs Vicious. You speak of PK/NW/TW like it's the manifestation of your two faction's blood feud. People in general don't care about who has the most land and how we can help QQme gank Vicious because they can't take them 1 on 1. People do pvp because they like it.

Leviathan has usually been, in strength, weaker than QQme and Vicious. We have less numbers and less gears. But we've always been competitive with the other factions in those regards. That's all you really need to have meaningful TWs. Two sides battling with more or less equal strength. I don't remember a time when Levi was ever irrelevant for having good TW. We don't need to "bring down the Vicious beast" as Man put it to me, to have good, meaningful TWs.

We are Leviathan. We have our own agenda. How we choose to act and make decisions is in our control and ours alone. Yes, we do have Vicious alts. One of them has been in Levi long before he joined Vicious, and another two or three show up to some TWs to get their kill counts up. What their goals are has little if any affect at all on the faction as a whole.

In your case, I think you bring down QQme because everyone just simply doesn't like you. Whether QQme likes it or not, you are the main representative of your faction. When people think of QQme, if they wanna read about QQme, if they wanna see an example of what QQme is like, you are the most readily available source for that. You aren't exactly a beacon of light shining on your faction. Arawin has stated that you are only 1 person and I agree with him, but with no one from QQme questioning you or discussing anything important with you on these forums it's pretty much viewed as they agree with whatever you have to say. You said so yourself ex-Zoo going to Vicious is what's turning the fights into rolls. As an outsider looking in, I see you as the main hindrance for this. Ex-Zoos just simply don't like you.
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2013

i think it was when u started saying we will wine vicious because they are too OP when people lost all morale and after that 1 TW

WHEN U KISSED VICIOUS *** and invited them for karaoke after they just spawn point our members

u have to admit it was your leadership and constant clinging to power that drove the animals away

lmao i even remember u RAGE QUITTING WHEN U LOST UR DIRECTOR POSITION when farseer was promoted as leader :3

ET Voila

Hahaha wth xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
    edited February 2013

ET Voila

Oh bugger!!!
    Digging history does not make me look good, does it? b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.