Charge Rewards Broke????

Options
NakedGirl - Heavens Tear
NakedGirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Support Desk
I was just looking at the Charge Rewards section under the Community button and was glad to see that there are rewards to be had.

The Charge Rewards area only comes around every so often. Last time I could find it "up" and with rewards actually there I had so many points I couldn't find enough stuff that interested me so I left points there for "next time".

OK so now it is "Charge Rewards Time" again. I buy zen all the time... My balance for the Charge Rewards is showing zero, nada, none, nothing. Is this Charge Rewards broken or what is going on???

Thanks for any informatioin.

I am going to be really upset if my points don't come back as I support people's salaries that "work" for PW or whoever they work for... granted there are people that spend way more than I do on here but I do believe spending $14,750 over the last 3 1/2 years should grant me to keep my frickin charge rewards points. And yes, I was surprised at how much I had spent, but I did go to the area where you transfer your zen and you can look at all your transactions if you scan below that area. So I added it all up. I about had a heart attack!!!!
Helping those who help themselves... NakedGirl 103 cleric Heaven's Tear. b:kissb:bye
Post edited by NakedGirl - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Charger rewards reset if you dont use the points during the "event".
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Charger rewards reset if you dont use the points during the "event".

This.

There's no saving up of points because they reset to 0 for each time they come around.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • triciamiller
    triciamiller Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That really stinks. If you don't get online here to see what is going on, you never know. Many, many people have lost points. They need to put a message to this effect in the box that pops up when you are signing on to the game...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I do believe spending $14,750 over the last 3 1/2 years should grant me to keep my frickin charge rewards points.

Holy ****ing **** people, you can buy most games for $50, y'know? You coulda bought 295 games with that money.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That really stinks. If you don't get online here to see what is going on, you never know. Many, many people have lost points. They need to put a message to this effect in the box that pops up when you are signing on to the game...

One would think people would have enough common sense to check the site of an online game they play that regularly goes down for maintenance for these sorts of things. Especially when the patcher they use to keep the game up-to-date shows information directly from the news page.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • _Agalloch_ - Archosaur
    _Agalloch_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i did use about 150 gold to buy dragon fire packs , but my points still ( 0 ) , why is that D: