• Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Even the bot thinks I'm incredibly intelligent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    SweetieBot, why Spell_Caster always QQs?
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited February 2013
    SweetieBot, why Kitty's archer "PalavaEnkeli - Raging Tide" always has to pew-pew and keep Spell_Caster - Raging Tide from spawn-killing newbies?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Sweetiebot is currently taking a nap. You can always talk to each other in the meantime. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Raging Tides o.o;

Drama much? o.o;

That title belongs to Dramaweaver didn't you know, so tone it down ;o

(In all seriousness though Dreamweaver has been pretty quiet on the drama front lately. Oh, and atm our TWs are very interesting because the #2 faction is, well, just as strong as lead faction atm. Fun stuff!)

+1 count
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Raging Tides o.o;

Drama much? o.o;

That title belongs to Dramaweaver didn't you know, so tone it down ;o

Pfffffft.

Raging Trolls was trolling before Dreamweaver even existed! b:laugh
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yuniryu doesnt use enough CAPS to be ELVENNEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 or exclamation points for that matter. and i didnt see her call anyone a weenie either

My sources say he is elvenne. He would normally not act like elvenne on forums if he wants to hide their identity. Which he is doing now.

Ijs...vicious is deeply butthurt that qqme squads walk all over them in nw.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I like vicious and qqme alike. And I like Levi most of all. Like Shamoke once said, "it's like the server has a big filter. All the trolls get filtered out to other factions. And the sexy ones go to Levi".

Leviathan - currently building a seeker army. Apply today at
    leviathan.guildlaunch.com

mhh i like you Kiran and all but im gonna ask u something; since u love Levi so much, y in 5 months of NWs you never squadded with you faction mates and i constantly see you in our Vent? Same goes for QQme teams, i find funny how Spell picks ppl outside the faction ( i.e Retto, ladyblondeh) instead of undergeared QQme members. Its ok there are only 2 good QQme squads in NW, what about the other 50-60 members that are getting roflpwned every single week-end?
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    Barson - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    well guessi got no ask since no one else did ..... if you arent in any of the good tw factions why do u care what QQme does why its it so important to you??? b:questionb:question
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    well guessi got no ask since no one else did ..... if you arent in any of the good tw factions why do u care what QQme does why its it so important to you??? b:questionb:question

because he (spell) keep claiming that his NW squad is QQme squad by saying QQme defeat vicious. and also kinda funny how claiming faction winning war in NW. NW is not faction against faction no matter how u look at it. for me, by claiming like that, its same like u downgrade other people in that NW. NW is not about faction. although u can help your faction mate gear up by taking them in ur squad for NW :)
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    because he (spell) keep claiming that his NW squad is QQme squad by saying QQme defeat vicious. and also kinda funny how claiming faction winning war in NW. NW is not faction against faction no matter how u look at it. for me, by claiming like that, its same like u downgrade other people in that NW. NW is not abut faction. although u can help your faction mate gear up by taking them in ur squad for NW :)

ok his squad manage to beat a vicious squad ..... andddddddddd still has nothing to do with someone out of vicious b:bye
    edited February 2013
    ok his squad manage to beat a vicious squad ..... andddddddddd still has nothing to do with someone out of vicious b:bye

Im vicious :) and like i said claiming in world chat and talk trash, im sure many people will see and have many reaction. if u dont want that, maybe we should be nice and no need to claim that. we can be happily ever after :)

Note: hope my english right lol
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    you arent the one who made the post here <.< ..... or are u b:shutup
    edited February 2013
    you arent the one who made the post here <.< ..... or are u b:shutup

the answer is above ur reply :)
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    the answer is above ur reply :)

by post i meant thread unless u tryin to say your yuniryu b:surrender
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    mhh i like you Kiran and all but im gonna ask u something; since u love Levi so much, y in 5 months of NWs you never squadded with you faction mates and i constantly see you in our Vent? Same goes for QQme teams, i find funny how Spell picks ppl outside the faction ( i.e Retto, ladyblondeh) instead of undergeared QQme members. Its ok there are only 2 good QQme squads in NW, what about the other 50-60 members that are getting roflpwned every single week-end?

even tho im not actually in QQme atm im still as QQme as any other just the fact i dont tw for now due to personal decision
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013

im ungeared an im in spells squad <.<
    edited February 2013
    by post i meant thread unless u tryin to say your yuniryu b:surrender

im not yuniryu. and like i said everyone can have their own opinion.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Sweetiebot is currently taking a nap. You can always talk to each other in the meantime.
    Don't need makeup. To cover up. Being the way that you are is enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited February 2013
    SweetieBot, why Kitty's archer "PalavaEnkeli - Raging Tide" always has to pew-pew and keep Spell_Caster - Raging Tide from spawn-killing newbies?
    Well I seem to be under the influence of substances and have nothing else to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited February 2013
    SweetieBot, why Spell_Caster always QQs?
    I spell correctly but you don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My sources say he is elvenne. He would normally not act like elvenne on forums if he wants to hide their identity. Which he is doing now.

You and your Sources are on as many drugs as you hahhaha. I am not this person go guess again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I know a few levi's that squad with Zoo members for NW..
    its for friends to have fun..

until baselocking pisses you off and you rq.. (James) b:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i Spell Correctly But You Don't.

Lol!!
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013

To answer ur question, yes I have nvr squadded with my faction in NW not even once because I already hang out with them in TW and daily. So I do NW with ppl in vicious cuz I still wanna hang out with frens that are not in my faction.
    I've also squadded with full QQme squad before in NW cuz I really don't care about the drama that goes on behind the scenes. Pwi sucks so don't we all play it cuz of our frens? and maybe occasional fun.. XD b:laugh
    Cheers!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013

LOL you win when you have 20 and lose when its just your own squad vs a vicious squad.
    Grats man. Maybe if you applied this outnumbering tactic in TW you wouldnt be scared sheetless like a little baby when it comes to fighting vicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    LOL you win when you have 20 and lose when its just your own squad vs a vicious squad.
    Grats man. Maybe if you applied this outnumbering tactic in TW you wouldnt be scared sheetless like a little baby when it comes to fighting vicious.

You are way over the line here. Mods do ur job and close this thread. If this is not naming and shaming ...wth

Go play tetris or guilswars 2 if u want to be rude. We have a select community here.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Can i plz shoot myself in the head for the drama?

But anyway, concerning NW and squading with ppl outside of faction, i see no problem with it. If u feel like squading with other ppl help u do better, than do it. The problems or QQing of other ppl shouldn't change what a person wants.

AND WE ARE NOT A VICI ALT FACTION. IF WE WERE, WE WOULDN'T HAVE SHOWED UP TO THE VICI TW. FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE LEVIATHAN IS AN ALT FACTION OF VICI, THROW URSELF OFF A CLIFF. kkthxbaib:bye
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    You are way over the line here. Mods do ur job and close this thread. If this is not naming and shaming ...wth

Go play tetris or guilswars 2 if u want to be rude. We have a select community here.

LOL crying like a little baby too! b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Fair enough - mods can close this thread if they want. But now the whole of the "community" knows the truth.
    You cant answer any of my questions because it involves you admitting you're a coward.
    YOU are the soul reason that QQme is being held back and now all of your members should know it.
    YOU and only YOU believes that the excuse; "NW is the new TW and QQme squads roll vicious squads" is good enough.

NW is not the new TW. But nice try in trying to convince the server that QQme is good at PVP and that you guys are far more honourable than vicious because vicious are the bad guys for actually being good at pvp.
    But you wouldnt know that!
    Cause you dont turn up to anything pvp related other than NW where you can walk around with the protection of your squad with your personal cleric and end game gear.
    Coward.

If this is naming and shaming, you should be ashamed.
    Perhaps if the shame is too much for you, YOU should be the one to quit this game and go play something else. After all, wasnt it you that posted on QQme forums saying that you've given up on fighting vicious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    even tho im not actually in QQme atm im still as QQme as any other just the fact i dont tw for now due to personal decision

personal reason= getting roflpawned too much to handle it affects personal thoughts b:laughb:cryb:laugh
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
This discussion has been closed.