Raging Tide's TW state

Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Members of QQme - how are you enjoying your fun TWs against Vicious?
Why are you wining TW's after saying that it is Vicious fault for not wanting fun TW's?
At least leviathan turned up to TW against Vicious.
Apparently according to your forums there are core members of yours who have given up on trying to defeat Vicious. If this is the case - you dont need to remain number 2 faction anymore. Stop lying to your members and tricking them into staying to fight for you against leviathan and accept defeat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• petrojohn
    petrojohn Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    hmmmmm.
    i am enjoying every TW when it is challenging, whatever the result will be. To be even more precise, i loved it when we stopped to be able to win Vici in 30 minutes and we had 3 hours TW's w/o winners/loosers.
    From what i can understand, you have a different idea about "fun TW", or (as all the rest ppl that will read this thread will understand) you are just another troller that wants to take revenge or something.
    Well, since you want so much to be the winner, be my guest. A lot of factions were the "leader factions" of RT. You waitted in the line, and now it is your turn. And if the case is revenge, well, human emotions are acceptable by me.

Never the less, what QQme had managed to do is really admirable, and something that you will propably deny or not even understand. You see, if a dead faction is a target for trollers, that means that instantly you cancel the caracterization of "dead" that you are using in the 1st place, and as a result, you self-cancel your words by acting in a different way.

And btw, thanks for the advertisment of the faction that i belong. I think you are doing an awesome job, something that unfortunatelly we, as QQme members, are not doing as good as we were supopsed to do (well, i could add some more things that we are doing wrong, but they would be irrelevant with this thread and would be personal opinion only).

GusWiZ
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    QQme has no intent to feed the OP vicious squads.

QQme is the 2nd strongest faction on server.

Vicious can attack whever they please and enjoy tw as they please. QQme does not concern themselves with vicious business.

QQme every so often gets to roll Vicious squads in pk or nw. We pride with that. If vicious wants payback they can do more nw and pk. You will find QQme there.
    QQme will have fun with other factions like levi valkyrie or marines.

We do not want to play with the big fat arrogant kid who bullies the server at he moment. Vicious has options to have fun thus i dont understand why vicious is questioning QQme about our tw tactic. We want to wine vicious. It is our choice.

VICIOUS IS WHERE QQME ONCE WAS. WHEN TH SERVER Is READY TO TAKE DOWN VICIOUS THEN ALL OF YOU WILL KNOW.

TILL THEN GZ ON BEING THE TOO FACTION ON RT. I HOPE U HAVE FUN TWs. Looooolll

Now this thread is offensive and flaming and i humbly request an MoD to close it.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    always begging for threads to be closed? I am not flaming.
    I am simply asking. What is it that QQme is missing now?
    We've heard plenty of excuses such as numbers, gear, leadership etc.
    The fact is that QQme could put up a good fight if they turned up with 80 people. Why is there such a lack of motivation from you?
    You think vicious are bullies?
    All i see them attacking is you and once they attacked leviathan to get plume. That's it.
    If vicious were to attack anyone else they would be called out on forums for attacking weaker factions than QQme.
    QQme is the only option Vicious have.
    Why are you so butthurt you dont want to play with Vicious?
    You go in with R9R2 +12 JoSD people into NW and you think that's an achievement when you beat an undergeared vicious squad. Gz. You're proud of yourself for this?
    You're proud to be part of QQme?
    At least the mighty and wonderful leviathan turn up to TW. At least they show their faces and do not hide behind poor excuses like not having catabarbs which they are in desperate need of.
    How dishonourable of QQme.

Why are you so scared?
    What are you waiting for?
    When will you strike?
    Whether it is a gank or not it doesnt matter. The fact is that YOU lack the attitude to beat vicious. They are not the bullies. You are just a big care bare pansy.

And by "you" i dont mean YOU spell caster. YOU are not QQme. YOU are just the puppet master.
    By "YOU" i mean QQme or whoever is the puppet.

This server's TW sucks simply because the number 2 faction is being manipulated by a bunch of cowards who are too scared to fight.
    Get your act together. You have enough people. You have enough R9R2 +12 JoSD. You have enough t3 nirvana, normal R9 high refines and everything.
    You have everything you need to beat vicious except the attitude and will to fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Omg...u insult me and my faction?

How dare you?

Mods plz close this thread.
  • haywiz
    haywiz Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2013

QUOTE]

Sure seems like vicious are bullies to me, well at least you anyway.

I'm not even on your server, much less know who your faction is,
    members represent their faction, and you do a very poor job of representing yours.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Considering Vicious roams ToB, PK, Tournament (80-89 and 90-105)
    yeah i would say they are bullies
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Lol QQ about Tourny show up with a squad then and 80-89 is just a joke. Honestly since no one wants to fight in tourny its just free coins to the people that do attend.

But it sounds like your butthurt.
    edited February 2013
    Lol QQ about Tourny show up with a squad then and 80-89 is just a joke. Honestly since no one wants to fight in tourny its just free coins to the people that do attend.

You are attacking Tony? He's been in Levi for 3 years now, with all the Vicious OP. He knows Vicious more than you do.

He is one of the elders of this game. If this is not bullying that what is it? Someone speaks their mind and Vicious jump on them.

Multiple cases ...

MODsssssssss this is embarrassing. Please close such troll, flaming and shaming threads.
    RT was so peaceful omg I love peace!
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Pro reasoning. I guess every faction or player that has roamed these pvp events are bullies?

I've been trying to figure out what you have against vicious and can't quite figure it out. Please shed some light as to why you hop at every opportunity to paint vicious in a negative light
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey hey just because someone defends Vicious doesn't automatically mean they are in Vicious. People like us outside of Vicious....who am I kidding b:cry
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey hey just because someone defends Vicious doesn't automatically mean they are in Vicious. People like us outside of Vicious....who am I kidding b:cry

I like vicious and qqme alike. And I like Levi most of all. Like Shamoke once said, "it's like the server has a big filter. All the trolls get filtered out to other factions. And the sexy ones go to Levi".

Leviathan - currently building a seeker army. Apply today at
    leviathan.guildlaunch.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    I am not from qqme Levi zoo or vicious. I am a neutral party that has a character in all these factions. That being said it doesn't matter where I'm from. What I say is true. Look at spell caster crying like a baby for a mod.

I am not flaming naming or shaming. I am simply representing the truth. Qqme are scared with no good reason. Qqme don't like losing as a faction to vicious so they pick the only pvp event where faction does not effect who fights who and they make out like its the only pvp on the server that matters.

I just want to know why?
    As of yet I haven't been answered in any of my questions.
    Qqme members claim to be more skilled than vicious as displayed on Sundays world chat trash talk parade. Qqme has the numbers where leviathan does not. Qqme also has the gear and balance of classes where leviathan does not. Yet leviathan show no acts of cowardice like qqme does.
    Leviathan are a great faction. Why are they being deprived of so many great players who's effect is being nullified by their faction status in qqme?
    Earlier this month an unnamed arch Mage qqed and begged for vicious members to go to qqme.
    To do what?
    Stand there and pretend to be doing something about the tyrant reign of the evil satanic worshiping vicious?
    Do the server a favour and just don't bother bidding if you think tw is non factor pvp.
    Maybe your members will figure it out that they will never defeat vicious because of your pathetic attitude and will go to mighty glorious leviathan instead to defeat vicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    I am not from qqme Levi zoo or vicious. I am a neutral party that has a character in all these factions.

LIES! YOU UPHOLD VICIOUS AND TRASH QQME OFC U ARE VICIOUS ALT.

That being said it doesn't matter where I'm from. What I say is true. Look at spell caster crying like a baby for a mod.

YOU JUST INSULTED ME EARLIER, INSULTED MY FACTION, CALLING US COWARDS. YOU DESERVE NOTHING EXCEPT BEING SHUT DOWN BY MODS FOR BEING A TROLL(YOU ARE ELVENNE THE TROLL) WE KNOW YOU KEVIN BOY!

I am not flaming naming or shaming.

READ ABOVE

I am simply representing the truth.

YOU LIE AND INSULT OTHERS AND YET U REPRESENT THE TRUTH? C'MON!

Qqme are scared with no good reason.

QQME LOST MANY MEMBERS DUE TO VICIOUS BASHING ALONG THE MONTHS. QQME LOST BILIONS OF COINS IN TOWER MONEY AND CHARMS APO TO FEED VICIOUS HUNGER FOR BLOOD. WE LOST IN 16 MINUTES LAST ENCOUNTER AND WE HAD FULL FACTION THERE. THIS MEANS QQME IS NOT PREPARED TO FIGHT. WHY WOULD WE FIGHT UNPREPARED? MAKES LITTLE SENSE. YOU CAN SAY WE ARE PREPARE, WE CAN SAY WE ARE, BUT THE MATTER OF FACT IS VICIOUS>QQME AND WE DID LOSE IN 16MINUTES. WE ARE WEAKER THAT VICIOUS THAT IS WHY WE DONT WASTE OUR TIME AND RESOURCES.
    VICIOUS HAS BROKEN THE BALANCE OF FORCES ON RT. NOBODY WANTS TO JOIN VS THEM FOR A GANK. YOU GOT THE BIG PRIZE. GZZ

NOW ENJOY IT

Qqme don't like losing as a faction to vicious so they pick the only pvp event where faction does not effect who fights who and they make out like its the only pvp on the server that matters.

WE DO WHAT WE CAN WITH WHAT WE HAVE. IS THAT SIMPLE

I just want to know why?
    As of yet I haven't been answered in any of my questions.

Qqme members claim to be more skilled than vicious as displayed on Sundays world chat trash talk parade.

YOUR INFO IS WRONG. I SAID WE ARE LUCKY. SKILL IS OF LITTLE ESSENCE WHEN YOU GOT GOOD GEAR.

Qqme has the numbers where leviathan does not.

YOU ASSUME ALOT ABOUT QQME. U DONT KNOW QQME.

Qqme also has the gear and balance of classes where leviathan does not. Yet leviathan show no acts of cowardice like qqme does.

WASTING 50MIL/TW FOR TOWERS ONLY+100M AS A FACTION FOR CHARMS, PS, APO, PDEF AND MDEF RED CHARMS...MAKES LITTLE SENSE.

Leviathan are a great faction. Why are they being deprived of so many great players who's effect is being nullified by their faction status in qqme?

LEVI IS A GREAT FACTION(ALT FACTION TO VICIOUS)

Earlier this month an unnamed arch Mage qqed and begged for vicious members to go to qqme.

YOU ARE MISTAKEN.

To do what?
    Stand there and pretend to be doing something about the tyrant reign of the evil satanic worshiping vicious?
    Do the server a favour and just don't bother bidding if you think tw is non factor pvp.
    Maybe your members will figure it out that they will never defeat vicious because of your pathetic attitude and will go to mighty glorious leviathan instead to defeat vicious.

AS LONG AS VICIOUS IS BASHING QQME AS THEY HAVE DONE IN THE LAST 2 YEARS, QQME WILL DO WHAT THEY CAN. NOW WE DECIDED WE WANT TO BE PEACEFUL AND WINE VICIOUS.

Check your words...
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    I don't know qqme?
    I was in qqme >.>
    What more do you want to prepare for?
    What is there left to do now?
    I didn't insult you. Please read.
    I'm not insulting qqme. Cowards can be nice if you're into that kind of thing.
    It's just what you guys are lol.
    And no I am not elvenne. That guy sucks anyway. He is a smelly harasser.
    What exactly am I lying about spell caster?

So you're admitting that you won't fight vicious?
    Good. Now everyone who joined from wanted and zoo to beat Vici can leave and join Levi to fight vicious if qqme is just gonna sit on their bums and pretend to be fun and honourable b:chuckle
    Anyway, I see a lot of you talking on behalf of qqme. You don't even have officer status. Where is your attack dog Man.
    No denial of you being the master puppeteer. It's clear Seeler, BadBud and the rest of qqme are just your little puppets when it comes to faction decisions.

DO NOT BE FOOLED. SPELL CASTER IS STILL THE LEADER OF QQME (he just doesn't have the title on his head)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    You are wrong.

I am not the leader of QQme.
    I dont even have a veto in QQme, I am just an elder there like many.

You think Wanted people joined QQme to demolish Vicious?

They joined coz we are a fun faction. Zoo moved to Vicious, cutting our hopes of ever defending Vicious.

Turning 2h TWs where we lost but I enjoyed them into 16min rolls.

Sadly Zoo won the battle there when they sent their R9.3+12 fully jaded to Vicious.

I asked Vicious to come with equal forces and have 1-2h rather balanced TW.

Vicious refused. They rolled. Now you ask us why we dont want TW? Because it makes no sense to fight a train with a bike.

Sadly we are the bike.

You cannot control people, you've never been to QQme because I checked ingame and you are branded as Elvenne's alt.

So...Mr. Kevin, put a sock in it!
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Members of QQme - how are you enjoying your fun TWs against Vicious?
    Why are you wining TW's after saying that it is Vicious fault for not wanting fun TW's?
    At least leviathan turned up to TW against Vicious.
    Apparently according to your forums there are core members of yours who have given up on trying to defeat Vicious. If this is the case - you dont need to remain number 2 faction anymore. Stop lying to your members and tricking them into staying to fight for you against leviathan and accept defeat.

They are not dead as long as you guys are trolling them.

So well done for calling yourselves liars. All of you.

As long as you and the rest of your troll brigade do this QQme they will never be dead. Such a shame that you guys are all so boredwith the game that this is what you resort to.

A tip:

Looking into the past can be good. Becareful you are not looking at it too much. If you do you may not be able to see your way forward.
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yuniryu doesnt use enough CAPS to be ELVENNEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 or exclamation points for that matter. and i didnt see her call anyone a weenie either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ugh

LEVIATHAN IS NOT A VICIOUS ALT FACTION

idc what else you say but please don't be giving us bs labels tyy.

apply to leviathan <3
    leviathan.guildlaunch.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You are attacking Tony? He's been in Levi for 3 years now, with all the Vicious OP. He knows Vicious more than you do.

He is one of the elders of this game. If this is not bullying that what is it? Someone speaks their mind and Vicious jump on them.

Multiple cases ...

MODsssssssss this is embarrassing. Please close such troll, flaming and shaming threads.
    RT was so peaceful omg I love peace!

Elder of this game? What a joke. I could care less if you have played this game for 3 years or 1 week. If you want to complain about something that you can change by your own actions then I feel I'm allowed to speak my mind *gasp*. Wait didn't you just say that in your own post?

If anything your the one that started a shaming thread about some random person that doesn't like you? So your one to talk about trolling, flaming and shaming I guess.

With this is in mind this is why games become boring when they have people that don't understand a simple game mechanic such as anyone can bring a group to tourny but they just let one group dominate it since they are to lazy to bring about a change and challenge said group or they are people that like to QQ about threads that should be closed on forums well they let one group dominate in game.

And before you QQ about this post its still on topic.
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Please give an explanation as to why Levi is a Vicious alt faction. Until you can back up that silly statement, I'd have to go with jeni.

Quit giving bs labels.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Please check my core connect. I have been in qqme.
    I am also not an alt. I'm a main lol.
    So spell caster let me get this straight. You're blaming 16 minute rolls on he fact that harkin went to vicious?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Some Cash Shopping Veno rules 80s Tourney I herd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm sorry to inform you guys but just cus you ask for a thread to be closed doesn't mean they should be. The mods should start to learn to take control and not follow exactly what people say, I'm sorry if I sound harsh but many of the recent threads that were closed shouldn't have been closed due to nothing being against the rules just someone randomly "making it look like it". So please stop closing threads without finding a good reason to close something because you're truly killing the point to be on forums.

The only thing you can do lately is post NW videos which are in fact getting very old to watch.

@haywiz

Let me know when you find the Vicious tag.
    Yuniryu is now a member of valkarie

June 15, 2012 at 5:34pm

Yuniryu is now a member of rawrr

June 5, 2012 at 12:26pm

Yuniryu is now a member of valkarie

May 30, 2012 at 12:39pm

YuniBlood is now a member of rawrr

May 6, 2012 at 7:25pm

Yuniryu is now a member of yay

April 17, 2012 at 2:01pm

Yuniryu is now a member of npc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mechsiao - Sanctuary
    Mechsiao - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Leviathan only accepts sexy people b:chuckle

and seekers ofc b:victory
  • Mechsiao - Sanctuary
    Mechsiao - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm sorry to inform you guys but just cus you ask for a thread to be closed doesn't mean they should be. The mods should start to learn to take control and not follow exactly what people say, I'm sorry if I sound harsh but many of the recent threads that were closed shouldn't have been closed due to nothing being against the rules just someone randomly "making it look like it". So please stop closing threads without finding a good reason to close something because you're truly killing the point to be on forums.

The only thing you can do lately is post NW videos which are in fact getting very old to watch.

It's a conspiracy!!! Forum threads with controversial topics that attract many replies are closed so people will discuss in-game over world chat where PWE earns $$$ cash b:laugh
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lets go play perf ect
    w orld
    inte rna tiona l
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's a conspiracy!!! Forum threads with controversial topics that attract many replies are closed so people will discuss in-game over world chat where PWE earns $$$ cash b:laugh

GENIOUS PLAN! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    lets go play perf ect
    w orld
    inte rna tiona l

Fixed. :)
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Please stay on topic guys.
    Still waiting for QQme members to answer questions.

No spell caster. This doesnt mean just you.
    You're not that special. b:victory

SweetieBot, why does Spell_Caster think he is special?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    SweetieBot, why does Spell_Caster think he is special?
    What is it with your intelligence?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

This discussion has been closed.