Options
2»

Comments

• Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Some of the things I'd like to see

1) Option to make helms visable when wearing armor or failing this more helm fashions. All we have so far is Spartan Helm and female toons don't even have that. And make some head gear for barbs!

2)More variety in Veno pets. I noticed no new pets were introduced with the Earthguard and only 1 was introduced with Morai. I seen plenty of cool looking mobs here and there but they are never tamable.

3) A pet similar to Herc but that looks better. Even if it ends up in cashshop I'd like to see more options out there.

7)Tiger form should have a Wolf, Lion, and Panda equivalent

8)Ways to farm coin before having really good gears. Seems like you need to already have the good gears before you can farm areas to get that same gear.

9)Penalties for spawn killing in NW. Maybe decrease the rewards for those who get spawnkill points.

10) Give all class pets a purpose...how about they pick up drops automatically for us

1. Yes

2. Look at the new upcoming content patch. Complete veno remake.

3. Read Number 2.

7. Read number 2 again.

8. NW is 60+

9.Every game has a form of this, the mods/GM's see this as a strategy in battle.

10. Auto pick up is botting hell. Kills games and infests them with bots.

New content patch thread link:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1539891

Panda Form:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tjq8dg79q3odtre/uCkUpwKQak/Q3XNO.jpg

And before you ask "When will we get this content patch?":

We don't have a official date GM has told us of yet.
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    at the end of this thread take all entries to suggestion box
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • Hannsel - Dreamweaver
    Hannsel - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    1)magic auto attack. add a soulforce based miss rate for balance.

2)"mana paint" that recovers MP only based on magic damage dealt.

3)speedo swim wear for males b:chuckle
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Whats the point of that? 5k Herbs, Auto adv auto pots, and mana charms make it infinite.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Snowcones
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    1)magic auto attack. add a soulforce based miss rate for balance.

3)speedo swim wear for males b:chuckle

Long have we dreamed of the barbkini

Someday...someday
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    3.2 EG flyer in the boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

2) Give sins a skill that doesn't let us get facerolled by bramble besides Blood Frenzy (which has an epic long CD and isn't very effective without combining it with a Dew)

I loled hard..

From the beginning I agree, "True Form" skill is troll on players!

Herc is ugly.. maybe something 80-100mil worth but prettier please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    - more fashion which include but not limited to hair, clothes, face, body shape, and further customization.

- ability to take off charms

- ability to see how much we spent in the game since we started

- offline catshops

- less laggy server

- a bigger TW playground
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Sheyan - Archosaur
    Sheyan - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i would like to see a que for instances for all lvls this would be great

a timer on buffs so we know when to rebuff

MOst of ALL new CONTENT Plzzzzz

a phone number to call or in game gm for tickets

dont allow ppl to pk in area where it is bannable this would produce less banning and less tickets to deal with just a suggestion that might help

A target dummy to practice on

create a slot for a accessory in fashion such as women could hold a umbrella, purse, flower and men could hold a book , box of chocolates, a bunch of flowers for girlfriend or wife in game and these accessories could be won in packs or bought in boutique or a quest where u could get them!

Teleport Stones in 1k streams lost city and any city really and morae npc in those areas
    as well

would like to see more ways of getting rep in morae possibly by killing mobs would give some rep even if its a small amount it would really help speed up the process

And many more ideas to come later .....
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i want pwi add trolls killer XD i want kill all trolls in pwi b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    1.) The trolls make WC hilarious. I am okay with them.

2.) As I am sure has been stated before: 6-8 lands around base in NW. Less base lock = more play time. And if 8 surrounding lands gets base-locked...sorry. you deserved it.

3.) Just read the one about all class pets being able to pick up things...If they could pick up coin or something in just instances even I would be happy. No more taking long to pick up all coins after first FCC full pull b:victory

4.) I hear a lot of new players these days not understanding how to use a lot of the features of the game. Not sure if that is just because nabs are not using the quest help in the beginning or the UI is just not new person friendly...But I WTB less explaining how to use 'find the teleport person' anyway.

5.) more Mid level range content would be nice. The grind between 50-85 is awful if you decide not to power level. Although nerfed quest kill numbers has helped that a lot in my opinion >.<

Otherwise I am one of the few people who read the forums who seems to actually enjoy my time spent in the game when I log in. (This from someone who does NW every chance she gets and does not have r9 gears) Good game PWE. Please keep it up. P.S. More advert might help you after fixing the main big bugs. I would love to see more people migrate towards this game :)
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • haywiz
    haywiz Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In heaven and hell there are instances that are not even being utilized.
    Make those into some new BH's for level 103+, but make them fun, NOT boring.

Give better BH rewards period. I honestly dont need any more chips, or socket stones,
    or mirages. 1 MoG every 25th bh completed maybe? Since its near impossible to farm coins now, increase the chances of estasy and excitement cards.

Uncap 105 level cap.

I am fully for cutting wizards channeling time in half btw. b:laugh
  • Kikisha - Dreamweaver
    Kikisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'd like to see any character able to be a skill trainer in any skill level they have obtained.
  • Fielyla - Sanctuary
    Fielyla - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    make bramble and summer sprint last longer
  • Hannsel - Dreamweaver
    Hannsel - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Long have we dreamed of the barbkini

Someday...someday
    b:shocked i totally forgot barbs. I was just thinking how 'fabulous' clerics/mystics/sins will look like
  • /enice - Sanctuary3
    /enice - Sanctuary3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I think they should have a "character box" function. It's like genie exp stones, but for characters. You can condense your character into like the level it is -5 and then have the skills all level 1 unless lv11 or something and you could trade this "box" (say like a lv103 bm or something) to people

That would make powerleveling even more POWER-y

Oh, and of like to see PWI pushing 90% of their funds from this point forward into advertisement and getting new players. And also capping FCC. I hate powerleveling
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i would like to see a que for instances for all lvls this would be great

o_o a que? b:shocked

a timer on buffs so we know when to rebuff

Could be ok

MOst of ALL new CONTENT Plzzzzz

a phone number to call or in game gm for tickets

dont allow ppl to pk in area where it is bannable this would produce less banning and less tickets to deal with just a suggestion that might help

A target dummy to practice on

create a slot for a accessory in fashion such as women could hold a umbrella, purse, flower and men could hold a book , box of chocolates, a bunch of flowers for girlfriend or wife in game and these accessories could be won in packs or bought in boutique or a quest where u could get them!

Teleport Stones in 1k streams lost city and any city really and morae npc in those areas
    as well

Agree. <.<

would like to see more ways of getting rep in morae possibly by killing mobs would give some rep even if its a small amount it would really help speed up the process

And many more ideas to come later .....
    haywiz wrote: »
    In heaven and hell there are instances that are not even being utilized.
    Make those into some new BH's for level 103+, but make them fun, NOT boring.

Give better BH rewards period. I honestly dont need any more chips, or socket stones,
    or mirages. 1 MoG every 25th bh completed maybe? Since its near impossible to farm coins now, increase the chances of estasy and excitement cards.

Uncap 105 level cap.

I am fully for cutting wizards channeling time in half btw. b:laugh

I agree with these ideas as well.. Would be awesome to see the unused instances.

I also want underwater/air instances.. not just for events.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

How would someone hold such items and wield two-handed weapons (Dual Swords and Axes, Poleaxe/Polehammer ect)?
    Would they only be visible when not in combat or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • mrcharlytoo
    mrcharlytoo Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Shields, that can be used by single-handed weapon wielders.

When barbs get to higher levels, the tiger changes appearance. Or makeovers for tigers.

Add another NW slot, 8hours different from current slot. Half the rewards gained from NW. In those servers that have a lot of trans-continental players, it will even things out (lets face it, the american servers have a lot of european players).

Babies for married couples. Got into battle with your baby on your back!

Pets are useless. Let them pickup stuff for you.
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    pwi just add more glitch
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    1) Another way to get supply tokens for people that can't run NW. Not really fair that some things can *only* be acquired via tokens and the tokens are untradeable.

2) some sort of exp cubes for pets. With all the new quests lower levels level so fast now that they have to just spend whole days grinding to get their pets up to par. Alternatively, make it like with mystics so that every pet you tame is automatically your level and levels with you.

3) coin drop returned to Rebirth. I would also like to see badges added to the bosses in Delta, and maybe have the final boss drop weapon molds.

4) stop making so many things unable to be account stashed! Seems like everything new to the game now is labelled that way, and it is getting darn annoying. What difference does it make if we can account stash a piece of timed fashion? How would that hurt anything? Especially when you give male fash to female chars and vice versa.

5) Something to make Nirvana worth running again. Perhaps an increase in drops plus badges from the bosses would help.

6) more ways to get influence in Morai. Getting armor and weapons in there, with the amount of rerolls it costs, is just ridiculous. And the Missive quest should give influence as well as prestige.

7) some sort of instance where you can feasibly farm rep. A lot of people like the feeling of accomplishment that comes from farming their own gear. Maybe said instance could include recast mats as well, since not everyone has a faction that can run trials.

8) NEW FREAKING DESIGNS! Why do the R9S3 weapons all look like remodeled old stuff? The seeker sword is identical to the 95 morai sword! The bow is that ugly OHT one! How lazy can you possibly be? And on that topic, why must everything share an icon? It's way too easy to accidentally NPC a TT mat when it is the same icon as a DQ. Can't you just at least give it a new color??

9) Weapon fashion (that actually looks like weapons, not like random things like fish) to cover up the hideous new reskinned garbage. But that, of course, would call for them to design something new, and it looks like they are too lazy to do that.

10) DQs given their coin value back. We do not have a botting problem in the lower levels, and we shouldn't be punished because another game version does. Giving a new farming instance to lower levels does not fix this problem in the slightest. Either that, or reduce the coin cost on the lower level skills and give nice gear out from quests or something (or make Dreamchaser available again somehow).

11) Revamped 80+ quests so that the exp actually makes it worth doing them. Not everyone uses hypers and this would encourage the actual running of quests again. Would also be nice to have the number of mobs reduced, but not by as much as the earlier quests.

And probably piles of other stuff but this post is long enough, and my coffee is getting cold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • arpirnat31
    arpirnat31 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I would like to see some meaningful content added, not half-finished **** that never gets finished... I.E. PV, Morai, OHT.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    And probably piles of other stuff but this post is long enough, and my coffee is getting cold.

Pretty much agree with every single thing in that post.

The account stash one really is annoying. Nearly all the junk you can't stash anymore gives no unfair advantages whatsoever. They seem to just slap it on automatically wherever they put the "unable to trade" restriction.