cant get lvl 79 skills

Options
gempriestess
gempriestess Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Blademaster
as the title say's i can t get my lvl 79 skills for BM. ive done the culti for 79-81, and whenever i go to a bm i cant seem to get the skills. they dont show up. where to i collect the skills? is there more for the 81+ culti or something or am i missing something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
===============================
Ai wa sono sofuto to rippana, mizu no yōna monodesu. Nikushimi wa, iwa no yō ni tafu de ryūki sonodesu. Hotondo nani mo mizu ga iwa o yaburu koto ga dekinai. Nani mo nikushimi o toppamasenga, aisuru koto ga dekiru.
===============================
Post edited by gempriestess on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You need to get the skillbook. You can get it in 1k streams. You need 20 of some item for it that drop in BH That item sells for 50k a piece on AH. (forgot the name since im traveling and not playing for months, its some kind of page)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You can make them in Thousand Streams at the forges near the teleporter or OHT.

They cost 20 Apocalypse pages which can be farmed in Brim/Eden or crafted using Tokens of Luck. Its 18 tokens for 5, so usually around 90k for 20. You will also need 10 medium ink, which are sold at merchants in the "other" tab. There is no fee for learning once you have the book except 1m spirit.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory