-int pants, lunar or nirvana

TrueHarmony - Archosaur
TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Assassin
Hey all,

I am trying to farm my boyfriend second cast nirvana pants for the int stat in them; however, i am unsure which route is most cost effective. We have the tt90 green pants to make the tt99 gold ones. We have the chips for the gold mats for them, but i just wanted to check if lunar wasn't a cheaper/easier route to go at the moment, as they both end up with the same stats more or less.

As far as he has told me he wants his gear set to be something like: Lionheart ornis for the int, gold bracers for the int, r8 top for the int, and nirvana pants for the int. Since hes not going for a set bonus anytime soon it doesnt seem to matter if i get him lunar or tt nirvy.
Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TrueHarmony - Archosaur on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    TT is cheaper, lunar can be resold if/when something better comes out or he moves past needing it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If your not planning on +12ing your ornaments and rings, Lunar = more def/hp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If your not planning on +12ing your ornaments and rings, Lunar = more def/hp.

And you get 50 more HP.

Honestly, I would go for Lunar since uncannies are cheap.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    And you get 50 more HP.

Honestly, I would go for Lunar since uncannies are cheap.

O.o what do cheap uncannies have to do with lunar or tt, don't they both end up taking the same for each cast?
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    O.o what do cheap uncannies have to do with lunar or tt, don't they both end up taking the same for each cast?

They do.

But with cheap uncannies, the cost of Nirvana G15 has gone down massively. Granted, this makes the cost difference between the two relatively bigger, but since the overall cost is much less, I see no reason not to pay the primer for the superior piece. Either way it's still pocket change in comparison to what it used to cost.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lunar version has little bit more resistance as well.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.