I miss...

Joshcja - Sanctuary
Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Blademaster
Being called a fail for using fist/axe build by vit-tards pre vana/bh/everything then soloing/duoing TT while openly mocking them both in game and forum

Those were the days

Srsly though other game forums are boring and while pwi may have less balance than gen 1 pokemon the forum be pro.

Amuse meh >.>
Gifs are hard to make work here
Post edited by Joshcja - Sanctuary on

Comments

• titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What are you talking about? O.o
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    titotit wrote: »
    What are you talking about? O.o

The good old days, refer to pole thread to see the relics Joshcja is referring to.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Or do a search for Lyndrua - Lost City anything. It's especially fun to read their comments that they edit first page, which is then contradicted by all the later threads that hold their original aggressively opinionated bassackward wrongness.

And it can't be considered naming and shaming, when they are the ones shaming themself. All I do is provide the route to see their mistakes.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No, you used to spend your time calling "vit-tards" fail. If I remember anything about you, it's that you used to be one of the biggest jerks in the game when it came to anyone using a different built to what you thought was optimal. And you spent your time tt-ing in tt80 junk and 4k hp with a tiny smidge of interval thinking you were pro overpowered tank/dps.

Not saying vit is good, yes it sucked. And I'll be fair you knew your class pretty damn well. But you were kinda more of an *** than anyone. b:chuckle
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    No, you used to spend your time calling "vit-tards" fail. If I remember anything about you, it's that you used to be one of the biggest jerks in the game when it came to anyone using a different built to what you thought was optimal. And you spent your time tt-ing in tt80 junk and 4k hp with a tiny smidge of interval thinking you were pro overpowered tank/dps.

Not saying vit is good, yes it sucked. And I'll be fair you knew your class pretty damn well. But you were kinda more of an *** than anyone. b:chuckle

The good days

Also 4k was like level 70 dude o.o
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    you were kinda more of an *** than anyone. b:chuckle

Its nice to have goals...

The good old days: Tanking everything with 6k hp, no bloodpaint, and a cleric with tt90 +2 that todays r9s with 12k, bloodpaint, and r8+10 cleric have trouble with and **** about being "impossible" if they die once and have to try again.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Its nice to have goals...

The good old days: Tanking everything with 6k hp, no bloodpaint, and a cleric with tt90 +2 that todays r9s with 12k, bloodpaint, and r8+10 cleric have trouble with and **** about being "impossible" if they die once and have to try again.

It was more of a point system, think skeeball with idiots. Everyone wins!

Dude 3 man bm veno cleric (or 2 man bm veno) full 2-2/2-3/3-1 at 8x was hella fun

Or tanking wurlord with a 7x wizzie healing you at 8x.

The days when knowing game mechanics mattered

also pulled up my post history, unbuffed hp history, 5.5k at 70, 7.8 at low 80's, 9k at 90 (mountaincrasher was op man), 13k as vit fist at 100 (restated after CC to compensate for damage loss QQ)
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Meh, I miss cancel casting and how it made BMs practically unstoppable in PvP lmao.

That and the days where instances were worth farming lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Meh, I miss cancel casting and how it made BMs practically unstoppable in PvP lmao.

That and the days where instances were worth farming lol.

We all miss the mighty CC

R.I.P.