Can't book my FKING wedding?

anarcko
anarcko Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Support Desk
Ok so...My wife and I got married, everything is great...We go to book a reservation but theres no fking spots available? WTF is this BULLSHT! We paid good money to get married and yet we can't book a reservation because all the slots are filled and you jack a$$e$ won't let us get married on Sunday? Are you fking serious? Why can't we book more than a week in advance? We've got less than an hour left to book our WEDDING! What happens when our reservations expire? Oh wait...*Looks at boutique*...Why the FAK would i want to spend ANOTHER $10 in real cash after I just spent $60 on the packs, to get 2 NEW fking reservations that only the BRIDE can FKING use anyway...Way to ruin a moment that is supposed to be memorable...L2fkingoffermoretimesonweddingsfgts.
Post edited by anarcko on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    When there's sale for wedding pack ceremony are always FULL. Next time wait a week or two after the sale to marry and you will get a spot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • lindaaaaaaa
    lindaaaaaaa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am so pissed off about this right now. Why the hell would you only allow so few time slots each day for a ceremony and only allow it a week in advance? Would it really be that hard to add more slots to each day or maybe allow it to be made a month in advance? I mean come on....

I contribute quite a bit of cash to this game on a regular basis.....but I shouldn't have to contribute more to buy more reservations after we've already spent the cash on the wedding packs.....which by the way were already a **** off to begin with....I mean what the hell is up with the nasty *** wedding clothes? No one wants to wear that sht to a wedding.

You guys seriously need to make a few changes to the way things are done if you don't want angry customers.
  • anarcko
    edited February 2013
    When there's sale for wedding pack ceremony are always FULL. Next time wait a week or two after the sale to marry and you will get a spot.

Why the FAK would there be a next time...
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    anarcko wrote: »

60% of marriages end in divorce. 99% of in-game marriages end in divorce when you don't buy your wife fashion, find a better geared wife (or they find a better geared husband), realize your "wife" won't nude up in skype, or realize your "special someone" is actually a dude and that's why their "microphone is broken".
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • anarcko
    edited February 2013
    So whats up PWI? Going to replace our reservations when they expire or are you going to sit on your fat FKING a$$e$ and do nothing, ruin OUR wedding, and expect us to fork over more cash to pay for your crack addictions?
    edited February 2013
    Use the search option you intelligent person, it have been told many time what to do. Go check on other thread with the same subject you will find your answer. There was a thread yesterday about it saying what to do...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• anarcko
    edited February 2013
    60% of marriages end in divorce. 99% of in-game marriages end in divorce when you don't buy your wife fashion, find a better geared wife (or they find a better geared husband), realize your "wife" won't nude up in skype, or realize your "special someone" is actually a dude and that's why their "microphone is broken".

That made me LOL tbh...But frankly idgaf what your opinion is, whether its true or not...Trolls a troll eh? For the record our marriage isn't gamebased alone...It's also in rl...But that ain't really any of your concern. Gtfo my thread.
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    anarcko wrote: »

Maybe you two have alts you'd like to be married? I see you're a very impulsive person.

Why wouldn't you look up every aspect possible, before attempting? As much as I hate to admit it, this one is on you. Nothing you can do, except put in a ticket. I don't think they'll do anything, though.
  • Ambiguity - Raging Tide
    Ambiguity - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wow, anger...
    but ya, if you'd done a simple search you would have realized that if you just submit a ticket explaining that all the time slots are filled, they'll send you a new set of reservations.

so instead of freaking out, do a quick google search or something next time o.o
    edited February 2013
    Raging like that for a in game ceremony, they will be divorce in max a week...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wow, anger...
    but ya, if you'd done a simple search you would have realized that if you just submit a ticket explaining that all the time slots are filled, they'll send you a new set of reservations.

so instead of freaking out, do a quick google search or something next time o.o

Yeah he seems to be a bit of an angry dude. I feel sorry for his rl wife, if she has to put up with such an attitude.

But as others have stated, use the search function, and instead of having a a brain/logic meltdown, send in a ticket and KINDLY request an extension on your marriage ceremony due to filled slots. Just don't link this thread as I'm sure they would read it and say, "nah this guy is an *** with a bad attitude. Let him suffer, as I'm sure his real life wife already does."
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.